Bitcoin can be World Power? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoBoyyyy

Bitcoin can be World Power?

I am sure that the Bitcoin currency will become an economic force representing the global economic system in the future, and I think that this is very close because Bitcoin is increasing in height and those working on it are working to strengthen it more and more.

• +3 1

I think that the future that I believe in is the dominance of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies over the whole world, and this is what made me devote most of my time to understanding cryptocurrencies and gaining more experience in order to be able to develop enough to achieve my goals in the future.

Well, i don't Think so because before bitcoin many cryptocurrencies come and gone so bitcoin is just a time of matter in these days but after several years bitcoin is coming down.

Yes bitcoin can be the world power because its price is getting increase day by day.It has high value in the community and it is popular among people.

Edited by Sanam jung
  • +3 1

Dear you are bitcoin is the best crypto currency. Now its price tech upto 60 k dollar that is most highest of the world. I like it and try to trade in this bitcoin. I hope you understand.

• +5 1

bitcoin is the most powerful digital cryptocurrency. now you can see that highest price of the of the digital currency. their are the many other cryptocurrency. but other price are very low. so the store for the future.

Yes bitcoi  have the ability to be a world power. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular day by day. Right now price of it bitcoin is increasing and also beganis becoming legal in lots of countries. 

Most people, investors and traders believe that cryptocurrencies will become the future of the global economy, especially Bitcoin, so perhaps working with them may gain us experience

The cryptocurrency will remain in a state of continuous progress, but it will not take a leadership position until after one of the major countries recognizes it as its main currency, but there is no one who can stand in the face of its progress.

• +1 1

I expect a great fame for Bitcoin in the coming days, and I expect that the countries of the world will move towards the world of cryptography and dealing with cryptocurrencies because they are easy to deal and trade.

Bitcoin is gaining popularity all over the world and the price of Bitcoin is rising further. People from Bait are taking advantage of many Mamak Bitcoins and developing. In the future, Bitcoin will become a world power and Bitcoin will be used all over the world.

Well, my dear friend, it is a really thorny issue and there are many questions about whether the Bitcoin currency has become the strongest currency today and its price has reached almost 60 thousand dollars and I do not think that any second currency can compete in the near future will need any other currency to reach this level a lot of time but it remains Certainly prediction These things are difficult and nothing is certain about them

• +4 1

Given the current situation, we can say that Bitcoin has spread significantly, and I think that cryptocurrencies in general have become a source of income for many people who need to invest money safely.
Certainly, this will increase the popularity of these currencies.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, that the bitcoin currency is the strongest at the present time, but in the future a lot of strong coded currencies will appear and because of the growing dog and work on it, and you can store the currencies now in order to get profits in the future and thanks

• +4 1

We are moving steadily towards the dominance of cryptocurrencies in the trading market.  In the near future, fiat currencies will disappear and be replaced by cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin will become the master of the global economy because it has proven its credibility with everyone.  When talking about the greatest investment in human history, you definitely mean Bitcoin.  When Bitcoin trading is permitted in all major countries, the rest of the countries will comply and very soon it will happen.  Because a lot of businessmen are investing in the field of digital currencies.

Yes, of course, Bitcoin will be very important in the future, but I do not expect that anything can negate the role of global banks, because digital currency has neither controls nor oversight, unlike the fiat currency that controls the circulation of countries.

I agree with you Bitcoin is widely accepted by most large companies and most people are using cryptocurrencies as a way to transfer their money, I hope that Bitcoin can lead the world economy

• +1 1

Hello my friend, the world of cryptocurrency has become an essential part of the global economy, and power has become in the hands of those who have the largest amount of cryptocurrency, I would like to say that "cryptocurrency is the gold of the future" wish you all luck members of cryptotalk 

Of course, Blockchin technology attracts many large merchants because of the high level of security it provides, so you see big traders converting their money into cryptocurrencies and this is the reason for its high exchange rate, the great demand for it.

Already bitcoin price are increasing so high. At now price are almost $50k. If this price are increase in 1 Million,then people who have bitcoin he have more power . Already many famous person are invest in bitcoin. 

Of course, I also see Bitcoin increasing its peak and sweeping the world, and people are becoming attracted to it because of its value and benefits, and encryption has become more legitimate and people trust it more.

Yes dear I agree with you it time is near in future we will see cryptocurrencies will powerful and bitcoin will most powerful in Crypto currencies. Because bitcoin have power in this price. Bitcoin have touched to 60k dollor in now a days . 

I don't think that it will happen because making bitcoin the currency of any nation means that country has to give up their fiat currencies and I don't think we are ready for that yet. So what we want is for them to regulate crypto and allow us to use it to make money.

Yes.it is a matter of time as the days are passing by,the world is changing from simple to digital currency and people are recognizing the importance of the crypto and one day,it will take over the current currency.

My dear, it is not that simple. If we assume that Bitcoin will take control, how long will it take for that to happen ..?  It is true that Bitcoin is developing rapidly, but this is not enough to be in control of the world. We must take into account the presence of other cryptocurrencies that have a great reputation, and this matter weakens Bitcoin.

• +1 1