What do you think of education system of this generation??? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What do you think of education system of this generation???

Your view of points on education system is great your post will show how many people does not choosing what they want to do for getting knowledge from world. 

• +1 1

Hi guys! This is good question. In my opinion recently the system of education is not good because which the lesson taught in schools is not relevant and not fruitful. And the children are forced to study certain subjects which they have no interests

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Intelligence is not the same in all people. Brain cells are working differently between people, and while there is an average intelligence, some people are exceeding in everything and are better in understanding terms and equations. An average intelligence can reach a high education level when having a good environment at home and a lot of help. However, a person with higher intelligence will require 10% of the same time to finish studies and have the rest time to expand into more studies. This is the problem of the educational system of every country today. This system is communist, thinking there are no differences between students. In fact in communist countries the really bright people were taken out of the simple schools and treated differently. You can't level everything to the ground. Some are just better in everything from the rest. As in sports, you can't have the top athletes competing only with average ones, they will not be able to become champions.

Yes when we are studying we have to see first that is I am interested in education. If you are interested then you start learning and then see which subject is better for you. Education system of this generation is not soo good. We have to make changes in this system of education.

I think education has to be practical and creative according to the current generation. A lot of things has gone through wonderful innovations, it is only school that still hasn't gone through an amazing and vast innovation.

• +1 1

we should educate each other .especially about cryptocrruncies awareness among different people ..for this we should educate on social media apps.

Well I'm agree with you my friend. We are choose that subject in which we are interested but many people ask to their Childs that you should be a doctor, engineer,pilot and so on. So we avoid these types of things we are taking decision with Childs that what they are like. So my friend I hope we all are doing our best.

On 12/29/2020 at 10:56 AM, Hassan8686 said:

Hello everyone according to me the education system of this generation is not good the kid have no choice to choose subject in which he is interested. We teaches our child but he could not tell what's in his heart or mind. All the great scientists are born not made. What is your opinion??tell me below..

Dear brother that's your own observation about education system but according to me parents are the best teacher if parents allow their own child to chose what they are interested in so they will do more efforts in there field and now a days technologies make education system easier if we use it on a right way but our generation do not use it as helpful they mess used the technologies that's why our education system not really good some other reason to 

Like if a family is poor and can't efford their child education so how they could get education many families are poor 😢  

In general the education is developed time after time even the majority say that the old general have a good education but it's wrong, this old general if you see he can't work in the internet and he can't send an email but this generation is more devolved that older of  course 

Indeed, my friend, your words are correct. I think that education is now somewhat old and not in line with this great development in technology and the world of the Internet. The awareness of children has become much greater and they need new methods of learning through which they can show their talents and the things that they excel in without being bound by old curricula and methods of education.

• +2 1

Hello my loves, I hope everyone is super good, my opinion on the matter of education is that some educational platforms would have to be updated so that our children have better learning every day, there are establishments that seem to have stayed in time and for our children That environment to everything new we have to pay extra as are the languages nowadays it would have to be law the education of the English for example in the schools since if you do not know that language it is difficult for you sometimes to want to get work and there are parents They cannot pay to access such and essential language as computer science is, in schools they teach you only the basics and that is not enough.

• +4 1

I think this is not a system in all countries of the world but there are a lot of countries that have changed the education system of their country and the childs of that countries are very intelligent. But I think the government of our countries should add the subject related to the cryptocyrrency in our courses because this is will be very helpful for the coming generations.

Welcome, yes, the education system prevailing in most schools depends on the circulation of information without renewal .. This world has undergone many, many innovations ... the most important point that we must understand and continue on and pass on to our children, which is that education is not limited to school

Right you are. Because parents want to make their dream through us. So they sometimes force us to choose their favourite subj. But we should choose what we want. Because it's our life. But we can take suggestions from our parents or teacher. Again, we should add crypto-currencies in our education also. Thanks

I think that not in all countries it is like that, in some countries, if boys or girls can choose their subject, that subject is not compulsory, because if there are no times or it depends on the place, that is also why not in all the places are the same.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my generation, the education system has been a problem in itself. Nobody is satisfied. Our families constantly raise discussions on this topic. I also think it is wrong for us to be constantly tested. I have always wanted to be a football player, but my school tells me that you cannot pass if you cannot solve math. The system is very interesting.

Fact saying education is the most best key,we have in this generation now, because with our wel educated, now you can see we are enjoying this platform,

Education system is so modern and advance in current world. But new generation also very advanced they aren't need only books and school they also need mobile, laptop and internet connection also, therefore they aren't focusing on education mostly,

yes cause the child have to select her lovely subjects and in additon they will success in his field and he will be ab good human in the future and e will give us many benefits

• +3 1

Hello everyone, regarding the education of our children, I consider that everything will depend on us, we will be a fundamental piece, since much will depend on the values that we teach our children, we must not blame the system of teaching, although it may have a minimal responsibility, in the education of our children.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I believe that in the educational system there should be the option of showing children about cryptocurrencies since they were young, because it is so important that they know the beautiful and beneficial of the crypto world, if I were a teacher I would always try to do everything to explain to my students about cryptos.

• Useful or interesting 1

Education system of this generation I think is very modern because now students learn about technologies and science these days the trend of online education is very common but using mobile phone also destroyed the new generation but mostly  this generation is making more progress as compared to past.

• +2 1

I don't think in developed countries education system is very strong maybe this problem is continue in underdeveloped countries and students did not find the right way for their better future i think parents and teachers must give freedom to child and they choose subject according to their future plans

Education system is yet improving.  Different Choices of subjects are available there to make selection of your favourite one. 

But nowadays it has became trend that parents out the students into their wishes regardless of it that what their child want to do . That's the drawback which out us into back seats.