What do you think of education system of this generation??? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What do you think of education system of this generation???

Hello everyone according to me the education system of this generation is not good the kid have no choice to choose subject in which he is interested. We teaches our child but he could not tell what's in his heart or mind. All the great scientists are born not made. What is your opinion??tell me below..

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 10
  • +2 7
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

Yes you are right but this is in some countries that you will not choose your subject in start but you can choose to the 9th standard to on word. But in some countries your child cab choose his own subject of education and so on.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

As the world goes digital currency.

Parents and teachers have a challenging task of introducing 

These new concepts to childrens and teaching traditional

Fiat concurrently . This platform helps to understand the 

Value of money at a Joung age

The Current Education System is Failing our Students

By not giving proper funding to the schools low-income students within these schools are disadvantaged and less likely to receive the same quality of education as students in a better-off neighborhood. Our curriculum is old fashioned. Saving money by using out-of-date textbooks is not the only contributor to old-fashioned curriculum. The current education system was designed during the agrarian era and only slightly modified during industrial times

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Education system of this generation is not much satisfying but not very bad  .i beleive the education must relate to our  nnation,  religion and specialy ethics  so these are the basics of education which are only in the books not in our life. I think education should be practical and  creative according to the present generation. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Hassan8686 said:

Hello everyone according to me the education system of this generation is not good the kid have no choice to choose subject in which he is interested. We teaches our child but he could not tell what's in his heart or mind. All the great scientists are born not made. What is your opinion??tell me below.

@Hassan8686 The world educational system must undergo a huge change, it must go modern, and books written by hand or in a printing press became only relics, the internet took over information and with it teaching, but a disorganized teaching and dangerous, our students must learn, not to study things that are irrelevant to their lives, but on the contrary, they must study what will benefit them in their present and future, we must teach our children that they must obtain knowledge to develop it and not to win a role written where you say you are a professional, great things are done, do not brag on paper.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

More than 15 years ago, education in my country was one of the best in the world and today it is one of the worst. That is because they are not updated and do not take into account that the world changes and we must educate our children mainly in new technologies. Anyway they never taught us to start or earn money we should always belong to the system. The good news is that today there is a lot of information on the internet and we don't need a career to be successful in the investment world.

• +3 1

I think the current wave of technology is also taking over educational institutions but the schools are not or do not seem like upgrading  to the technology wave

The good thing is that it has brought ease to the educational line

• +4 1

Yes dear, Education is important for our practical life.The education system for this generation is not very satisfactory but it is not bad either. I believe that education should be related to our country, our religion and morals, so these are the basics of education that are not limited to our lives but in books. I think education has to be practical and creative according to the current generation.

• +3 1

You are absolutely right, our education does not focus on the abilities of the child and develop them to the required extent. Even they do not provide them with knowledge, they are satisfied with the written curricula that are a large amount for the child's mind

• +4 1

Helo friends i hope you all will be fine 

You are right dear friend in some ways because education system is right  but the choice for the subject depends upon the parents. Parents force the students to chose the subject in which he is not interested. It is a responsibility of parents to give students a free hand in subject choice and also students must be honest with their study. 

I think it is not a mistake of education system it is dependent on the students. Parents give choices to thoae students who are honest and fair with their studies. 

I think i am right because it is not a foult of whole system some time student are also responsible for this. 

Dear friends 

@Nazir Zahid

Dear @Mehmood893and

Dear @Mehedi Hasan2

• +3 1

On 12/29/2020 at 11:56 AM, Hassan8686 said:

Hello everyone according to me the education system of this generation is not good the kid have no choice to choose subject in which he is interested. We teaches our child but he could not tell what's in his heart or mind. All the great scientists are born not made. What is your opinion??tell me below..

You are right that our current education system is not very advanced.Our kids can’t be what they want to be.We need to further improve our education system so that our children get the right education and be what they want to be.

• +2 1

The education system at this time completely disturbed due to Covid-19 because no one wants to go school and mostly the government has closed the institues due to stop the spread of this dangerous virous but at this time all institues studied online but the online system is no better more as that of the offline. 

I am not much satisfied with instruction framework nowadays which of this era isn't much fulfilling but not exceptionally terrible as well some extent it is sweet but generally i am disillusioned i accept the instruction must relate to our country, religion and uncommonly morals so these are the nuts and bolts of instruction which are as it were within the books not in our life. I think instruction ought to be down to earth and inventive concurring to the display generation۔۔i think rulers of ones nation ought to pay notice there...

• +3 1

Yes I am agree with you. You are right my bro so don't worry my dear it is best I think and don't worry about this because now I think West govt taking the steps for this. But in developing countries there is no no more better step I think yes.

• +1 1

I am not think  too there are so many associations that can be tender offer guides in step with forthcoming disputes. instantly glamour as much as why we predict and permit our kids to satisfy goals.

I think education system become loving with students not strict and study should be good and teachers will also be friends like and well educated and personality of teachers will also be good

I do not have any objections against the education system but I think that some subjects should be taught at early age like financial studies, every child and young man should learn how to make the best out of his money and how to earn money in the best way possible. Unfortunately there are many adults that know nothing about money management and that causes them failure in their lives. 

Dear first of all welcome on this platform with good wishes i hope you will enjoy your work on this platform. Dear you topic is very informative and its really truth about our educational system. Our educational system become weak. In our educational system parents force their child to select those subject in which parents tell them and then child select those subjects and then child do not perform on this subject. This is our main issue of our educational system. And the teacher learn about how we earn and do not learn how we make new thing in the world. Today we getting education for only for earning money and this is badly effect on education. In my country same issue students facing and then they do not perform in their study. 

конечно же прогнила чуток , так как появилась коррупция , это всем уже не безызвестный факт , уровень преподавания мне кажется ухудшился , сейчас учителя более эгоистичны и лояльны.

Education is key of success but over need to more easy for the new genration to take same imprtent steps like. we specify the direction for every children which they interested and work with full confidance to do smae thing speciel.

I believe that education is important in all fields. We must educate our children to acquire knowledge so that they can accomplish their tasks in the future. I see that everything keeps pace with development and technology. I thank the forum because as a school it gives us good information about coding

Thanks for raising this question. In my opinion, our education system is very outdated, we run for grades here and we do not focus on real learning. Out education system must be updated and they must teach students at least basics of crypto currencies as it is growing rapidly.

In the modern world prospective education sector growing up with modern idea and modern technology. there are a lot of thinks those are included present education system, technology is one of them, it helps to improve education system.

The education system all over the world is disturbed due to this coronavirus pandemic but the revolutions in education are appreciable  for example medicines of diseases and new varieties in agriculture.