HitBTC verification has been pending 9 month - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yurakhl

HitBTC verification has been pending 9 month

Hi guys!

Help is needed!
For a long time I used the HitBTC exchange. In March 2019, due to new requirements, I decided to go through the verification of the account
I am from Russia, so it took some time to  get  the required documents in english
Then, the verification was approved,  and I have credited about 5000 USD to my account
After that, transactions were prohibited. Support asked me to send information where the transfer came from

image.png.37cf917dc7efd2b29ac24027f5222bf2.png

I sent information about the transfer:

" transfer was made using exchange service "papa-change"
you can find all information about this transfer here
https://en.papa-change.com/check_order/369009/09940587beb829dee63ed4c7d7e6da75

"

Support responded that the information had been accepted and an investigation was under way.

And from March 2019 (9 months ago) I CAN'T DO ANYTHING.?even withdraw my own money

The only thing that support center can say is "there is an ongoing investigation concerning this account" and "We also cannot provide you the details and any timeline due to security measures."

Is there any way to solve the problem???

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It is very bad situation. What you can do is to expose them because an investigation for more than a year means they are planning something bad. I never used this exchange and have heard the worst from them. But have you contacted them later and what was their response if they given any? Thanks for letting us know about this.

On 28.12.2020 at 18:49, cryptovlek said:

It is very bad situation. What you can do is to expose them because an investigation for more than a year means they are planning something bad. I never used this exchange and have heard the worst from them. But have you contacted them later and what was their response if they given any? Thanks for letting us know about this.

The answer is always the same 

image.thumb.png.2df3b5d9313c68e8892576fb2c159266.png

• +1 1

This is very bad situation, now your all fund is at hold and you have to wait for their approval. From the start you don't need to send bug amount run a test with low amount and check the result.

Then find out is it compatible with you, then go for little big amount so  slowly slowly increase the amount. I always do that to new exchanges where I am new and even have approves KYC. Because my friends experienced this kind of problem. Their for never deposit big amount at first, deposit small amount. This way cannot be in trouble. 

On 12/28/2020 at 3:31 PM, yurakhl said:

Have you provided the information they asked for?

If the funds were flagged and they are suspecting that they connected to criminal activity, they can freeze your assets. So you need to provide some info about the origin of these funds.

Unfortunately this will most likely be the future with many exchanges when exchanges start to comply with the regulators and when your coins get flagged.

Edited by rekter
Made a mistake

It is bad to see you on this situation, but generally this is the problem we can find on those websites exchange whom asking their users to do the KYC verification. They are obliged to do that with their users, because their companies are registered as official trading in such country where the doing the activity. So a such high amount ask always the source of fund.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 час назад, fox full said:

The support center can only say "an ongoing investigation into this account is ongoing" and "we cannot provide you with details and a timeline due to security concerns.

yes!

2 hours ago, ADRian001 said:

It is very terrible situation. What you may do is to reveal them because an investigation for extra than a yr manner they're making plans some thing bad. I in no way used this trade and feature heard the worst from them. However have you contacted them later and what turned into their reaction if they given any? Thanks for letting us realize approximately this......

The support center can only say "an ongoing investigation into this account is ongoing" and "we cannot provide you with details and a timeline due to security concerns

On 31.12.2020 at 10:10, nowshin754 said:

the response is always the same 

The support center can only say "an ongoing investigation into this account is ongoing" and "we cannot provide you with details and a timeline due to security concerns

So sad to hear about your problem friend. That's why I hate centralized exchange sites. I think they've misused your crypto & now neglecting your issue. I suggest you please go to the nearest police office & explain your case. Maybe they will consider your case if the report is gone through the police. You can also complain about this exchange on Interpole.

• +3 1

On 12/28/2020 at 4:31 PM, yurakhl said:

Hi guys!

Help is needed!
For a long time I used the HitBTC exchange. In March 2019, due to new requirements, I decided to go through the verification of the account
I am from Russia, so it took some time to  get  the required documents in english
Then, the verification was approved,  and I have credited about 5000 USD to my account
After that, transactions were prohibited. Support asked me to send information where the transfer came from

I sent information about the transfer:

" transfer was made using exchange service "papa-change"
you can find all information about this transfer here
https://en.papa-change.com/check_order/369009/09940587beb829dee63ed4c7d7e6da75

"

Support responded that the information had been accepted and an investigation was under way.

And from March 2019 (9 months ago) I CAN'T DO ANYTHING.?even withdraw my own money

The only thing that support center can say is "there is an ongoing investigation concerning this account" and "We also cannot provide you the details and any timeline due to security measures."

There has no anyway that you can do more than bothering the HITBTC exchange support center, because they are the only one who can solve that problem. 

• +2 1

On 12/28/2020 at 2:31 PM, yurakhl said:

This is very unfortunate. Exchanges nowadays are so strict with user verification procedures been that most of them are controlled and also regulated against money laundering and fraud.

Carefully, they will have to be convinced about where the funds is coming from. I think that's the main issue here. I am not trying to be objective about the source / sending platform as I don't have full information about its service.

If such services is not included in the good books of such exchange, the funds will be flagged and it will take a long time and complex procedures before you can access such money.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

3 more mounth has passed 

And what do we have here?

I want everyone to see what's going on in HitBTC support 9Ticket#593840)

HitBTC is trying to steal my funds

A YEAR has passed! I am waiting an "investigation" about ONE simple transaction to be finished for a YEAR!!!

Then, a few weeks ago, after my posting in twitter and Facebook they finally replied that "your ETH was marked as STOLEN! And that is why  it was frozen!" without any evidence

But it is a nonsense!because

1. everyone can see that I BOUGHT it from other person (tap the link)

2. Everyone can see that it is my card (I sent my passport to HitBTC during the verification)

3. the transfer was made with my email, switch i use in hitbtc account and google account

I think there are some representatives of the HitBTC, so i want them to unlock my account and return my FUNDS!

PS Everyone can see screenshots with our correspondence via email

91.thumb.jpg.912372e87b23c0d5e51e1c2e699ae57c.jpg9.thumb.jpg.c197030376dfc538d82410aeb9678488.jpg92.thumb.jpg.4c8b95aada15bb1a887d4529becbbcca.jpg

Thanks!

It is really horrible when an exchange suspends your account for different reasons and verification is one of them and it should not be the case because suspending an account locks your coins away from you and you have to sell them for unsuitable prices just to get them back within the period that the forum gives to you, I hope that you find a solution to your problem soon. 

This is really a very critical situation that I do not think I have the solution you are looking for, since if the exchange intermediaries cannot solve it, I can tell you that you have participated in a scam of this exchange, for this reason I recommend you continue to insist on this exchange so that you get your money back and you don't go back to this exchange, because they can cross you out and keep scamming you in the market.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2021 at 8:57 PM, ShiNorton said:

So sad to hear about your problem friend. That's why I hate centralized exchange sites. I think they've misused your crypto & now neglecting your issue. I suggest you please go to the nearest police office & explain your case. Maybe they will consider your case if the report is gone through the police. You can also complain about this exchange on Interpole.

Do you think Interpole can review the cryptocurrency based cases? I think system of HitBTC has detected users' fund coming from the suspected sources no matter author of this OP is innocent or not. If his ETH on https://en.papa-change.com/check_order/369009/09940587beb829dee63ed4c7d7e6da75 was linked with the suspected address, exchange does not allow user to use the funds, it's the problem. 

I understand that exchange has already disappeared? or is it still working? Here is the importance of choosing recognized exchanges that have a good reputation and work years, if they have a physical headquarters it is much better, it is our money that may be at risk, I try to use exchanges that are popular and serious.

• +1 1