How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

In this forum after the first seven days I was able to make 0.00022510 BTC which is equivalent to $8.55  and that has helped ne greatly.

Earnings currently depends on how much work you have done and the number of positive reputations you have accumulated to your posts during 7 days so my friends let's work hard to earn a reasonable amount and let's be supportive to one another in reactions let's react to quality posts.

On 12/28/2020 at 5:54 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

I'm  also running in that phase its been six days that I am waiting for my first payment. I know that it will be less but I'm not worried because I'm learning new things which will help me to get more payment in future.

Dear users i am new here but my friend told me that it depends on yor hardwork. If you complete your hundred post then you are able to earn money. So don't worry about it keep your work hard and stay tuned on such a legitimate platform and earn money. Thank to all.

• +1 1

@Master6 Do not worry my friend, everyone suffers from this problem, and the problem will be solved soon, as the mediators have stated this and all our money will be paid, try to continue working.

Hello my dear friend the money you can earn is not related to the time spent in this forum,Is this my second day in crypto I haven't got my money yet but I'll get it soon but I'll never get what I do I'll share it with you all soon.

yes we are know that this is very good and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit. so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks

If you work in this forum, you have to complete 100 posts first. Since then the income system has been introduced. And subsequently tokens are given for 20 posts per day. If you work for seven days, you will get fourteen hundred

Yeah dear we know about earning this is awesome platform cryptotalk we have friends and also we have experience with cryptotalk and Yobit trading the are given you learn and also you make more benefit from here so many people working here utilize his time for this platform he take much benefits from crypto world thanks

I think the earning is depends upon your hardworking and the quality of your posts so if you want to get good earning then you should make the useful and informative posts . Because in this way your reputation and the rating will increase more and your earning also will increase.

Dear i am new on this forum i don't know about this . But according to my information you earn according to your quality of posts . If your posts are informative for people and your are approved mostly . So , you earn a good amount of money. 

Thanks.

I am new here firstly i completely my 100 comments then i did daily 20 comment i work on this platform honestly .i have good hope on this i am seek for good rewards that i work hard and honestly  .

On 12/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

Mate I am still a beginner and completing my 100 posts. I am doing my best to make good posts so that I will receive good reputation from this forum and also get good reputation during my seven days trials. So that after completing 7 days I will receive good amount of money from crypto.

Yes tell me about this topic how much money to get after the sevan days maybe depends on your work i think i am right please help me and i am starting my work hopefully you response very soon thanks for everyone's .

I think we can make some dollars per week, I think it is not that difficult to make the ten dollars per week and the amount is not too less. it is good for taking the start.

Don't worry my friend. It's on you that how much your posts is useful. If your posts is not useful than how you get a good money. So doing work hard and taking more knowledge then you will be able to earn more money. 

I don't really know how much someone will earn after seven days. Am still new here. I will soon get my first payment soon though. I will just keep working hard and making useful post with relevant informations. 

Hello my friend
Don't worry about this
Because if you really want to work and earn the most, you only have to be patient and make the most of your effort and dedication to work ... and the method of earning through the 20 publications
It depends on the importance and quality of the information you provide to us
There is a direct proportionality between your saws
And the content of your publications
The more beneficial it is, the more money you earn
I wish you good luck my friend

I have no experience still to tell you about that because still I m not complete my 100 posts. So let's see what's happening with me after completing the 100post task and posting after 100.. then I will share my experience with you.. 

I think you are still at the beginning of your work.  You must persevere .. It is about the quality of your post and it is not related to your feedback and your posts are related to quality and useful information and no matter why you receive further reviews, you will get different rewards ...  Laws on how they can be published must be complied with.  Good luck

If am not mistaking I was able to send only 1000 talk token to my balance in my first week I could not send my btc I earn to my balance because the forum went on furum clear up

As i complete my work of 100 posts than i start working on daily basis.doing work after seven days i receive enough money to fulfill daily needs and also educational expenditures.

And after the first seven days it is according to how many publications or post you have valued that is according to the rules that those that you have valued will be paid to you so I hope my information has been helpful to you and I hope you have many publications valued so you get a good payment .

• +3 1

You receive the money that you have on your 20 publications the next day after 100 posts, so you have to have a positive evaluation and that your comments are useful so that they can be taken into account for payment without problem. 

• +2 1

When we complete our 100 posts and begin our activity of every day basis of creating 20 posts.If our work,replies and feedback to topics is of useful fine than there ought to be good profits we are able to earn