Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

Yes you are right my friend we should also achieve that position which they have achieved but for this we need to do hard work and work with honestly and according to the rules and regulations of this forum then we can also achieve that destination so we should not be jealous from them amd focus on our work. 

As a substitute of human being jealous from the triumph of others we must be taught from them that I'm sorry? steps they hunt to stretch to the destination and to reach the goals and so therefore we must adapt strategies. 

You get jealous when you compare yourself and your efforts amd their conclusions to those of others. Sometimes, you're working as hard as others, investing the same amount of time, are as skilled as others are...but seeing them a few steps ahead of you, not only despairs you but also may cause jealousy which isn't a healthy emotion. Comparison is the killer of joy. So stop comparing, put your head down and keep doing your thing. One day you'll be ahead of them. 

I have seen a lot of participating members, especially beginners, posting frequent and unhelpful topics, responses, comments, and posts because their goal is to earn money, and I in turn say that you should set your primary goal is to gain knowledge and science about the world of cryptocurrencies rich in information. Effective topics and valuable and useful ideas that help beginners should be published  Developing themselves and also helping us to advance towards the bright future and towards the higher horizon and raise the mental development of everyone, and by applying these simple ideas you see yourself getting money and therefore you should not look at what is in the hands of others and rely on yourself in forming yourself.

Yes, what you are saying is correct, my friend. We do not have to compare, but we should consider that they are our positive motivation, and we must always learn from expert members and not be shy about the question in order to learn more and more.

• +1 1

Your words are very cool, my friend

Strongly agree with you

A person should start from himself, learn well, gain confidence, skills and useful information, and not compare himself with experts

He has to learn and then he will become an expert

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my friend I agree Wi. We have to focus on our work and we can gain information about the crypto world and get deeper into the forum. But we have to be patient because nothing comes easy. And you should always not compare yourself with others because it can make you frustrated and break all your spirits. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

The old members did not reach this level after they carried out a lot of activity, work and interest in this forum, so we should not be jealous of them, but we must work until we reach their level and benefit from their experience to reach the state they are now .

• +2 1

Of course, also my dear friend, we do not have to look at those who are of the highest status, but rather ambitious and make every effort to reach the top, and there is always something missing in every person that you may not see, but the other person feels so I think that the most important thing is the pursuit of success only.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think about giving up, never I'm just focused on my goals and try to reach the summit
Because this site is one of the best sites that you can work on because it is safe and easy and I am not jealous of friends but I seek to be like experts and seniors 
Break a leg

• +1 1

Yes absolutely mate, we don't have to be jealous we just have to focus and keep working hard towards our success. Been jealous to someone success won't Increase anything for us. We just have to focus and work on our own.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right we should not be jealous of the senior members they are in the end older in this field and they have a lot more experience but we must be optimistic about their successes and consider it a source of hope to persevere to seriousness to reach our goals and achieve the best

Agree with you maybe you are doing great job.  I see here is a number of  members which they just jealous with other members having better reputation than that of them so this may cause  that the jealous person cannot take a full interest in his work bt he always think about the man who is better than him.

Hi I'm agree with you. There is a lot of members that are jealous of others. They don't work hard in life and they don't want to see an person getting reputation. So I advice you to keep ficus on your own goals and destination. Always work hard in your life 

I do not feel jealos of any member over here ofcourse i would love to have an account like theirs one day but that does not make me jealos it only makes me work harder 

Really? It is not that hard to reach a high rank account. If you are to become a good writer and have something importnat to say then you can reach at a higher rank. It is just that. If you try hard, maybe not even too hard, just have something good to write then you can become a high rank account. I don't see a reason that someone will be jealous unless it is completely useless spammer.

Jealousy is useless in such cases. And you must trust yourself, everyone has his own advantages. When we focus on our goals, we will reap our results well.

Personally, I am not jealous of the old members, but I feel happy that there is always continuity and it should be an incentive for the new members and an encouragement for them to continue working hard

I agree with you, many members are jealous of the senior members and want to be like them without making any effort and this is very bad, we must work hard and do our best so that we can achieve our goals

Yes, I think that positive jealousy is important for developing our business and developing ourselves, provided that it is positive jealousy aimed at building oneself and developing work. Not all jealousy is negative and destructive.

My dear friend, I think that every one of us, when he sees someone else working hard and succeeding, should not be jealous of him. Rather, he must do the work and go together in order to become like him and be a successful person. I personally do not feel jealous of anyone. I wish everyone success

Yes you are right friend.Jealousy is never a good thing. It destroys because jealous people put unnecessary pressure on themselves to become great. Also they become too pompous and want to do everything on their own. We should always focus on our own path and work towards achieving our goals

You are absolutely right, the experts were in their beginnings, beginners, but they worked on themselves and developed their experiences. I am sure they are tired on the way to reach. I hope they share their knowledge so that we can benefit from them.
all the respect

Competition is essential in achieving better results because it stimulates the presentation of the best abilities, while jealousy is another thing that makes a person unable to produce. The success of others costs them many hours of work to work like them to be like them

• +3 1

Yes, jealousy can be a down fall of any man . Being focus can take you a long way in achieving your goal and objectives. Like in this forum your goal and objectives is to read, understand and give useful information about the topic you select or pick