What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum

Greetings , I joined this forum to learn all about the world of cryptocurrencies, I really like this topic and I was recommended this site to learn everything about it, I hope to achieve many things in this forum. 

• +1 1

Newly join this forum. I have learnt and learning more from members like senior's posts about ideas and suggestions and useful knowledge. the main one about cryptotalk that is the good platform providing us online earnings and learning more from others experiences and ideas

We should beaware from violation and restriction before banned

Cryptotalk is a perfect place to improving our knowledge about crypto, and if we use this forum everyday, we can learn too many new things. There are a lots of experienced member in this forum and that's why we should read posts much as we can. If can manage to d o that we can be more efficient investor or trader. 

Frankly, I learned a lot of things on this forum. I learned about cryptocurrency trading, and about some of the features of this forum, about exchanges, about airdrops, and more.

Every person that has been here in forum for a long period of time has a daily knowledge and achievement that can get. For me, every time I browse popular and interesting topics here, I always encounter difficult and unfamiliar topics that’s why I take longer time just to understand it because I did some research but once I understand it brings me happiness. Now, I am enjoying on making useful post and also, earning money.

Today I achieved 57 points of my reputation and I am going to reached today my  287 posts. I am working properly and spending most of my time here so, I am gaining weighted experience which helps me a lot for survival on cryptotalk. 

Children tell me, what have I learned from, exoect to make money, so memories have learned a lot, for example, I have come to English. My English writing is getting a lot of eyebrows and in addition I am getting to learn a lot of new knowledge about how cryptocurrency works and my information about digital currency is increasing. 

My dear friend! When i was joining this forum i don't know any thing about this but day by day i am learning how to make useful posts, how to earn, how to achieve positive reputation, how to trading ,how to make investing and much more. This forum has lot of information and knowledge.

I have been working on this forum for a long time.  But every day I am constantly learning something new.  There is no end to learning.  This forum is like a living reservoir of one gan.  What I learned from this forum today is that every comment in this forum must be large and standard.  The comments I used to make were a bit short.  But from today I will try to make my comments standard and useful and statement based.

Have learn alot already in this forum about cryptocurrency and trading. With the little time have join the forum. How to buy and accumulate and when to sell. Is a good thing to be part of this forum 

As a new member everyday is important to learning many things about this forum..We can know many information..today i have seen a different post..it is about exchangeing money..as i am new member i didn't knew this before sawing this post..that was realy informative post for me..

This platform also provides many facilities for us because I can also improve our English skills which skills will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and how to gain a better at protection from this real based learning program because many persons are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to start their work on it and how to gain a better reputation from this real base earning program so be patient and worked hard on it because this site is very useful for me and all other users who are working on it.

Oh well, I have been understanding this and learning this, I did not know many things that in this platform I have been learning without a doubt, daily something is learned and in cryptotalk this is almost a reality we will always learn something

• Useful or interesting 1

New members can learn a lot about the forum every day. I didn't know anything when I was new. I was able to learn later. We learned a lot of information. This forum pays, so you have to work efficiently.

Hello dear colleagues, I hope you all find yourself well both physically and mentally. Every day you learn something new in this forum. For example, I did not know anything about FORUM STATISTICS, therefore I have also learned something on this day.
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

• +5 1

Yes dear colleague I'm also learned more knowledge from cryptotalk, every day surprised me that new topic appears and I gained knowledge more than more.

Many friends are coming and share their experience of cryptotalk and cryptocurrency.i enjoyed too much and learn from here after a passing day by day.

As of now, i don't have any achievements in this forum when i started here because i'm just a beginner, when i reached the 100 post that is my first achievement here in this forum and i hope that i will finished it this coming days. Wish me luck sir!

Well, probably it because you don't scroll down towards the end to see to see the members online,that why you didn't notice the forum statistics, but it is always there, one thing I learned new is the how post got merged if there is no intervals between them.

The new thing that I learnt about is the new payment system which was slashed by almost 80%  which we've been trying to get use to. But everything about talk token remains the same.

I don't always learn something new about cryptocurrency, sometimes I would also learn about the settings in the forum and how it works. There are so many things to learn about in the forum.

Hello dear friends im learning very much each day new things about trade this platform giving me alot to learn I'm so happy to be working here there is more to learn ahead I'm so very exited

Hello my dear friend for me the new things I achieved today in this forum is being more patience and work hard, and i learn many things every day like i need to share my knowledge with newbie, help each other, i guess.

We have gained a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency by working from this forum. Here we have learned about the rules of working. We learned a lot more from this forum

Dear here I am new and here I am getting knowledge about Crypto currencies and trading and investment. And here I am improving my English skills . And I am increasing my knowledge that how we can more earn.

I can proudly say this forum has really done a lot for me and what i have achieved is great, ever since i joined this forum i have never run broke and i have learnt a lot more about crypto and found friends here therefore, it's really great archievement for me.