To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

I will favor experienced as I would like to think since I as of late join these discussion and willing to gain from individuals experience here and as it matter a great deal here since it talking about the past and presents of a specific occasions.

I personally prefer experience because with experience I think I can learn a lot that with rank with rank I don't think I can learn much and instead with experience you will always be able to move to other places and achieve what you want.

You are absolutely right. Experience is the only thing which can take us to the sky. Experience is very important for all of us because when we are working with proper knowledge and implementing our experience, then we are succeeded. Rank is not important because it is only the perception but experience is the reality. 

Edited by Yashfa 567

Hello my friends, I in particular prefer the experience because if you train yourself in what you want to undertake, things start to turn out better and over time if you work and stay on course with your goals you achieve everything you have fought for a long time to do things well you have to have a clear mind and never go out of your goals to move forward luck.

• +2 1

According to me both things are important and both have their own importance as we face different stages we get more experiences and as we get more experiences with the passage of time it also increases our rank so both works together in one's life so both things are need for successfull life.

You make a great posts. We never want to work here for only earn and rank.We want to work here for learn and experience. We want to always learn and get new experience by working crypto currency. 

Hello my friend, I am new here and I do not know the difference between experience and rank, but I think that an experience has a greater significance than a rank and does not come with a rank without experience, so the priority for experience comes after it to a rank.

I preferred experience because if you work you give experience if you have knowledge and experience you automatically reach top rank . Gaining experience is very hard and talking alot of time.while rank is not too much difficult. Thanks for sharing this information.  

Hello, According to my thinking , experience has more priority instead of ranks. By using of experience a man can gains more development and achievements...

Thank you

well buddy I will prefer experience truthfully because a rank without experience is nonsense to me, if you have the experience you will easily earn the rank of your desire without any much task.

Rank is something very positive within the forum but experience is something to be gained by being constant, we do nothing if we are not constant, gaining experience is better than gaining rank because experience will help us earn more money in all possible ways, although I think that having both is a good thing that is my goal.

• +1 1

What I prefer is experience because with the rank you cannot advance and with the experience if and also the more experiences you gain or accumulate is something very good because later you can share it.

Good time, my friend, your post reminded me of a saying called (sharpen your post) meaning the benefit of rank and money if you do not have a foundation and the basis is knowledge and experience without which you would not be able to continue in anything we must nourish our mind and our thought in order to reach creativity and knowledge and the result leads to rank  And earn money, I hope my comment has benefited some, thank you

My good friend I will prefer experience because experience teaches alot. A rank without experience is nothing buddy but if you have the experience you will easily earn the rank that you desire. 

i prefer for experience over the rank because experience is the best way to success, also it can help for our self life, rank is not all about learning in our life and rank is not important to me because this is not the basis for being a good life, the basis of being good life for me is a experience in life.

Very good topic for discussion, I share your point of view and that of the other members. Experience is something that is acquired as time goes by through the work done and that without realizing it helps your rank to increase without you realizing it. We should always work to learn something new every day and be able to apply it later.

Both are very important .without experience you cannot earn a good rank .By taking experience you may get knowledge and information about many expect of job or services.By earning experience you can get many opportunities to earn money

Always choose realistic meaning experience because it is the only thing that makes you more valuable in marketing and business even in business. So try to improve your experience by improving the skills provided here. So don't miss any opportunity to experience even the smallest thing.

I think the two are very closely related! So that we cannot take experience without the rank, nor can we get a rank from nothing! So that we must get tired and publish a lot of comments and posts in order to take this rank! But if I had to choose between one of them, I would definitely choose experience

• +1 1

Hi mate, thanks for sharing this good idea of yours. To me, experience is should be number because you might have the ranks without experience which is not suppose to. One of our primary aim in cryptocurrency is experience not rank. That is my take mates, more greetings.

On 12/26/2020 at 5:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

Dear your rank increase with you good you know if you do good work its mean your experience increases. So I prefer experience.

That is right

People should experiment to obtain the rank and not acquire it in fraudulent ways. When you try your experience will increase and thus your rank will rise. I hope that we will help each other and learn from the experiences of others.

In my opinion too it is same as the ranks  promoted according to the experience we gain at this forum. The more number of posts we create the bettr rank we'll acquire.

In my opinion,   Rank is  just a number. But experience is  most important thing in any field of life.  I am  fully focused to gain knowledge and  experience as compared to  Rank.

I prefer experience over rank.if we have experience of anything than we can acquire good rank easily but without good experience we are good for nothing.we always try to do our best to do better.