To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

Both things are very important rank and experience but i suggest you experience because 3xperiance is a most important thing in any field so just keep in us mind first gain experience than rank comes to you automatically 

But my friend experience is very very important . By experience you can guide others and also earn good amount of money by posting good comments.earning money and increasing popularity are all things that join us because of our commitment to our main goal, which is gathering information and gaining experiences.

Here is one thing to notice that  person who will post more have to be more study for reply we cannot say if some one have more reply or he is behind rank he has less experience .No obviously if some one comment without reading post that reply will be low quality post and it will be deleted later by administration in this way he cannot get rank by posting more .i guess you will understand my point .But yes its good if people dont waste their time to getting rank by doing more post.They should careful and loyal with themselves.

Hello mate,  so definitely experience would be the better option,  because to me,  ranking is just a number that show how long you have been here,  but experience can serve you better and also earn you people recognition,  so I like experience than rankings.

• +1 1

I would automatically have to choose experience, because we have seen people with good community reputation and high ranks but still they don't have have clue about most of the things, but experience can make you know things and do things that are way above your rank, ranking is just a number while experience is what you know .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/26/2020 at 1:58 PM, Golem king said:

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing.

You are right, I think if we want to to get good ranking in the forum is a simple thing if you are going to work hard to be posting useful posts and try by creating important topics that will attract attention of members to gain knowledge after reading your comment, the moment when you are posting useful post is the more your rank will keep increasing gradually.

I'm new here yet I likewise shar my experience. 

We ought to favor insight. It is on the grounds that with our experience we should rise our standing by serving our experience to local area

Very good day dear friend, the truth is that I prefer the experience and learning constantly than a rank. With these two things mentioned before, we will be able to get where we want but with the due process it deserves, we can not achieve or want a rank if we do not have the experience and the right knowledge to do it, we must understand that the process and the action must be respected so that later we can get that rank.

yes of course experience sharing is a good helping and your work is too easy because you know how to use it and how to work start and get many information and work start so thankfully who was sharing information and helpful the other members 

I think both are good, so it is better that our goal is to gain experience and reach a higher rank.  I spend some time on the forum to benefit from other people's posts, and use their experience to create good posts.

• +1 1

Experience is really important than rank. If you have experience you can achieve any thing that's you want. So gain your knowledge and experience from the senior members of this forum. 

My friend, the good rank and reputation in this forum is a useful thing, but we must strive to gain experience and information from the opinions of others, and when the person is well experienced, the forum automatically increases its excellent reputation

Experience is the most important when you gain great experience, you will get a rank of senior ... As for when your experience is small, you will not achieve anything from the rank and you will not benefit from your rank even if it is great. You should focus on your work and your effort.

• +3 1

My dear fellow, you are right, experience is more important than rank,rank is just bounded in this field but experience can give us opportunity to work at any place and give us too much information.

Both are necessary. But I prefer experience than rank.If your post is helpful then you can get more reputation.Besides,you should have much knowledge and experience.Without gaining experience you cannot go ahead.

Of course, experience is a different matter. I prefer experience and I have joined this forum for the purpose of gaining knowledge and experience. If we have the knowledge and experience, we can achieve status in any field, earn money and achieve success. So we have to focus on learning and gaining experience.

Both have importance but I don't think any one can get rank without experience.Both have importance but I don't think any one can get rank without experience. In this forum we need experience people to help us and guide us.

Right you are. Ranks are not so important, we shouldn't run behind it. Rather than we should read more and more posts on this forum and continue our research on crypto-currency in google or social network. Then we will be experienced soon and that's why our post will be more better and we can also earn a handsome amount than before. Thanks for the post mate.

I am agree with you that experience is good thing than rank. Our rank will increase contnuesly if we posts daily and get money. But our experience will increase if we study about all topics and make good posts.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

In cryptotalk forum rank and experience all work together because the more your rank goes high the more you will continue to get more experience because you will need to read people's post and also create your own post. 

Yes, my companion, there are a few things that are a result of a work and we think that they are the reasons.. All individuals ought to know that picking up encounter is our primary objective here, which rank, gaining cash and expanding notoriety are all things that connect us since of our commitment to our fundamental objective, which is gathering data and picking up encounters.

It is not possible to compare experience and rank, as both are somewhat similar, experience comes from learning and spending more time browsing the forum, as for the rank comes through our commitment to publish useful topics and posts, and our respect for the forum rules as a condition for our continuation in it.

For me  my friend,I prefer experience rather than rank ,because if you want to be active member ,you have to know more information about the topic you want to write about. We have to work hard and increase our knowledge about crypto currencies,then you can think of increasing your rank .

• +1 1

Experience, of course, experience is one of the best things that everyone should gain because it helps the owner to benefit from the thing he works with and help others, it will be good for everyone.

I'm new here however I likewise shar my experience. 

We ought to lean toward experience. It is on the grounds that with our experience we should rise our standing by serving our experience to local area.