To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

For me I always prefer experience because experience brings everything else without getting tired. But we definitely each have a different goal and we must respect the goals of others.

I concur with you on that and I include that involvement will provide you the rank consequently. After you have involvement, you may be shrewd and give useful topics that able to advantage from. So we got to learn more, collect data and advantage from senior individuals so that we get great encounter. I wish you great luckiness.

I will prefer experience because if I have experience then rank is easy I can achieve rank with the passage of time I can see most of members that they have such quality experience even in different field and they have rank as well so that is pride I'm really respect these because they face many difficulties in life..

we should not weights for shortcut. Work hard and gets rewards.By Experience you make 100 new ways of earning money but in rank you have only one way and it goes close you will be finish.

Since Maine, admiring decided to operate flourishing crypto talk as doting wanted to achieve knowledge and take pride through eavesdropping all but fiats, first wobbler doting thought all but was once social status operating room taking possession clams. loving believe that boodle old testament number of necessity attributable to that my own make for whether or not it is undefeated unless fond young woman submits to adoring old testament not tide over the line well, so banker projects due to feeling often without taking pride we won't tumble.

Dear mate my i self  chose the knowledge because you know knowledge is power .

rank depend on knowledge if you have knowledge and experience than atomatically creat usefull post and got positive repotation and your directly high.

• +1 1

On 12/26/2020 at 5:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

Well in my opinion experience is more important thing ! Because without experience you can't rank high, and the more experienced you get the more you rank .So I think these things go side by side, but if it comes to preference, it should be experience rather then ranking.

Actually I am a begginer,I have not much experience in this forum. But I can share my experience what I have. I think rank and experience are related with us. We are founder of our reputation.

We have to create creative content for reputation.

On 26/12/2020 at 5:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

O mate what a post when i read your post title i was just thought to comment that these are the same things.And then when i go through this post i come to know that these are two different things.

@Golem king  I think the experience is more important than the rank because if you have the experience about any thing then automatically your rank will increase with your effort and you level of experience. So just try to focus on your learning and experiences. 

THANK YOU.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

This is such a great topic that   I will also share my point of view. Rank i just a tag while experience always express your personal abilities. Everyone should focus in getting experience , this will help you in improving your personal abilities as well as others will get motivation from you which will enhance your positive repute.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Well,  I would prefer to gain experience  because the rankings system is definitely just an increase in the number but it has nothing to do with how much you have gain from this platform. So the experience is more important for me. 

Experience is much important and we all know that it is much worthwhile. 

Rank will only increase with the passage of time and it all depends on our efforts.

We must give quality time to get more experience and should focus on learning and getting useful knowledge about digital currencies.

I always prefer experience not rank, because in case of rank we just in a race win something we run fast and fast, no knowledge no experience we gain, but in case we prefer experience we gain a lot of knowledge and learn many new  things.

Both terms can be mixed but they do not mean the same thing so it is as you say there are those who only publish and do not feed on information with the purpose of simply making money and for this reason there are so many nonsensical comments sometimes that they only complicate a lot more than the forum is a very efficient and entertaining community.

Bro, in my thinking here the rank is the most important thing is rank. Because all of the people that are working on that forum are students or mostly in them are unemployed. To earn more money from this forum you have to better rank and with this the good reputation as well then you earn more money.

On 12/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, Golem king said:

Experience  is necessary  ofcourse but rank also essential  because sometime  you can see some one has no rank in any position  so he missed up a good deal or work  though he has experience ..  So in this case, you need to have both thing in this crypto  world to stay upgrade.. 

Both are important and require effort and patience to improve them, and a high rank is only a translation of the great experience gained from daily working.

My dear friend rank is a thing like a a bird flying in the sky and caught him and keep in cage and the bless of freedom is taken from the bird as in the case of rank anytime you will be get banned if you ignoring the rule of this form and after being banned this rank will not benefit you. While on other hand experience is important than drinking a man with experience and skill never fails in his life if a person from this platform will get band and he had experience use this experience in his real life to become a successful trader so I think that experience was more important than rank thank you.

• +3 1

Honestly, my two friends are important, experience and rank, so the opinion of strong experience pulls the rank with it, this means that as much as your experience is wide, as much as your rank is high, we cannot neglect one at the expense of the other

Dear friend I am totally agree with you and I think experience is best for all of us. We can apply our experience in the coming life and get more successful .so I personally prefer experience .

I like the experience more, because that is what will actually serve you for your life within cryptocurrencies, here in cryptotalk for example many may have a certain range because they create topics or comments and that's it, but they don't take the time to read others and learn from them, in addition to putting into practice what they learn, that for me is fundamental, the experience will lead you to success and will allow you to help others to achieve their goals as well.

Hello dear according to me the experience is the best thing which affect in every field of life. Experience gives you knowledge about your field and after this your performance in your field is better. So that experience matter in every field of life. We should gain experience. When we take experience the rank make automatically.

Thank you!

Dear experience is one of the best reward for an individual who has tried but couldn't do while rank is granted you how much did you do work and much you have experience about particular topic.i personally prefer the experience to rank and the rank comes after having experience so don't give value to your rank rather than your experience.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it. As you become old here you gets next ranks. We can say that some members are doing well. Experience comes first in every field of life. We should not work here just for money. If you have experience and share your experience with other by post then people will impress with your post and give positive reaction to your post.