I have a Question from seniors? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

I am new here too. You have to follow the topics well and always search carefully for all your problems. Work hard and do not get bored every day you have 20 comments or topics that you post Try to make them all useful

Good luck to you always

Once you reach the goal of 100 advertisements you must continue to published the maximum number of advertisements that we can charge daily is twenty in order to be paid for our advertising.

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Hard work is key to success. Make our posts useful and attractive to the other members.

Congratulations my dear friend I am glad to know that you have made 100 comments.From now on you will get the value of 20 comments daily.If you make thirty comments, you will still get the value of 20 comments. No more copying and pasting. All you have to do is say it yourself. Thank you.

Do not stop, you have to continue with more post and comment and gain the a good goal and reputation, but my advice you adhere and never let up and continue collect of bundle of knowledge. 

I'm new in this forum . I don't have much knowledge about that after posting 100 what should I do . I didn't post my first 100 posts yet.

My senior member please give me some progressive tips for earnings on-line crypto talk in fast and easy way. I really appreciate your help and support to work online. 

I Congratulate you dear for completing your first hundred posts. According to the rules we can do our routine work after completing 100 posts. Don't miss your time just hard working with patients don't lose your hope. So the best thing to do is to keep going as much as you can since there is no limit. Wish you all the best my friend for future hard working. 

You are all well.  I have a question, have I implemented my 100 now?  Wait tomorrow to create a post or topic.  Or still posted.  Give me information.

I want to make sure my seniors give me advice.

Thanks!  In advance.

If you have reached a maximum of 20 daily publications in one day, I suggest that you wait until the next day because what you write today will not be considered as payment so just wait for the end of the day and write your new items which will be compensated.  I live with.

Congratulations ,on completing your 1st 100 useful posts.You shoukd start posting new posts so that you cab start your earnings ASAP.It might be possible that some of the posts might be get deleted so you have to post again.

Good morning first of all, once you finish the familiarization process of the first 100 posts, you enter the 20 daily publications that will be monetized with the work you do both in comments and useful publications, for this it is important to know that you must follow the rules of the forum and provide value to other people without having to get into any inconvenience or criticism.

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum as a new member. In fact we each completed 100 posts after joining this forum. Basically, the purpose of posting these 100 is to gain our experience and special knowledge about the forum. After that, we have to post 20 times every day. You must make good and educational posts. We need to get advice from seniors and experienced people. If you encounter a problem, you can share it with the experts. Who can follow experienced people. In that case, you will get a good idea to post. Thanks.

Dear Friend! Once you reach the goal of hundred advertisements you must continue to publish the maximum number of advertisements that we can change daily in twenty. You should comment on twenty useful posts. Your posts must be useful and meaningful. 

Well, you should now start creating 20 daily paid posts, provided that the posts adhere to the forum rules so that they are not deleted by the moderators, you can create topics, but I advise you now to write comments only, until you are good enough to start creating topics

Yes, now after skipping the 100 comments, you will be paid for every comment you make
And its value will increase if it is supported
All the best.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend to this forum. After I wrote 100 free comments. You are now proceeding to writing the paid comments, which is at the rate of 20 comments per day in addition to your evaluation of 20 other topics. I wish you all success in this forum.

Congratulations my friend .. Good job that you did after completing 100 post.. Start now by writing the 20 in order to benefit from the site faster, not waste time ... Do not make the ambition not only money, but also knowledge about the importance of cryptocurrencies..good luck 💯

My friend, I have not completed the 100 Post yet, and I had the same question that you are asking today, and I will benefit from the answers of friends to be able to continue and work with perseverance and diligence.

On 3/9/2021 at 7:27 PM, Jikansamu said:

After completing your first 100 posts you have to proceed by making 20 posts daily of seven days,your payment will now start on the 8th day,just make sure you make your contents sensible and educative,Good luck!

That is true mate, when you have finish your free hundred posts, according to the rules has stated payment will start after seven days but sometimes its taking eight before you should start receiving payment when administrators didn't complete verifying your posts in the day seven then until the next day your twenty posts will start counting.

Congratulations, my friend, for the full 100 participants. In this forum, at the beginning, we need to be patient and self-confident, and also we must work hard and be patient and not despair if we encounter some obstacles because at the end of patience, diligence and perseverance comes success. I hope everyone will not give up. The path to success is about  Steps, not just one jump

congratulation for the completing of your free 100 post,  now you have to keep posting 20 useful posts per day for seven days but please be patient I know is not that easy but keep working hard and you will start getting your payment for the eight days. 

After the 100 valid posts you have to follow, of course, following the forum rules that are 20 posts daily, for this you have to have discipline and see this learning in a good and safe way for us, the more time we spend here, the more time We learn and we can better develop our knowledge by doing the practices that should be done in marketing, to have a brighter future.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are welcome and I congratulate you for completing the 100 posts and becoming a full member of the forum and you will start making your 20 posts per day for seven days then you will start earning after seven days 

Welcome my friend to this wonderful forum and you must work to publish 100 useful comments and then work to publish 20 comments every day and work on evaluating it positively until the money is paid for this work and thanks

• +4 1

The matter is simple, as long as you complete the first 100 comments, you have a background on cryptocurrencies and ways to deal with them, and you can participate and comment every day twenty useful comments and abide by the conditions for the next profit.