I have a Question from seniors? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

Congratulations for this important achievement in your account, if you have already completed the 100 publications but not yet complete the 20 daily publications you can continue publishing until you reach the 20 but if you have already completed the 20 publications of the day you must wait until tomorrow to make the 20 publications that will be paid after 7 days.

• +2 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Hello friend how are you. Your question is also important for me because I am new bie here. But in my opinion after completing my seven days. Then new posts Start then we get our money.

Congratulations expensive friend. You have end up a member of this discussion board after finishing one hundred posts. As you've got got finished one hundred posts you ought to now no longer await the following day. You ought to entire your 20 posts.According to the guidelines we will do our habitual paintings after finishing one hundred posts. 

Very nice question is very good so  rules is that same first 100 post do it after you should be create day by day 20 post. and payment get soon . keep go this platform great  knowledge developing.

• +1 1

My friend, you can start writing the 20 posts immediately after the end of the first 100 posts ..

You do not have to wait until the next day, and happy for your sake that you have finished your first posts, you are now going to start official work in the forum ..

Dear friend i am not seniors but according to your posts you are my senior .Share your experience with your junior friends .

Dear friend i am not seniors but according to your posts you are my senior .Share your experience with your junior friends .

Hello, there is no difference in working after completing your hundred posts. Follow your work and raise useful topics. You are now more experienced with this forum Follow your progress .

with success

• +1 1

Dead mate if you have completed your first hundred post and I can estimate that how hard work you do for this purpose after this you have to complete your seven days trial and keep going and daily you have to post 20 and after the some time you will start getting payment from this platform and that moment is very exciting and pleasant for you you as it for me when I get my first payment from this platform the best of luck and keep going with determination.

• +1 1

Congratulations are in order. If you havr completed the firsk task then why wait for tomorrow you can post 20 comments right away so that your earning start from today. Because you will get your payment even fron 101 comment.

It really is totally around the description to generate content and also subject areas. Being a liable associate you can even submit a fresh matter weekly when you have enough time and also need to acquire the time and effort. Yet to opinion and also study on the particular beneficial content then you can certainly accomplish that furthermore. In case you are submitting subject areas be sure that the matter is unique.

First of all welcome owner on line platform crypto talk my friend and thanks for telling approximately my fitness we are correct.Congratulations on finishing the post, and now I will recommend you to maintain filing your posts by using normal li and shortly you will begin getting its charge and now you need to paintings tough and work hard .

Yes i am completely agree with you what you have shared with us. This is my question too so what can we do after completing this 100 posts for earning good money.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Congratulations dear on completing your 100 post.and you start working from today why to wait till tomorrow start working from today.and make 20 post daily after 7 days later you will surely get payment.dont worry here you won't be cheated.so keep working hard and one day you will surely get success.

Congratulations for completing 100 post. Now you should must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. You can earn money and you can get information and knowledge from this platform. 

Congratulations on receiving your 100 useful forum post now you need to make at least 20 posts a day to start earning bitcoin, which will definitely start tomorrow because you said you've already earned your 100 useful posts.

You completed the first 100 useful posts because some of the posts that you wrote may have been deleted, so you have to compensate them first and complete until the 100 and after that you start making new and useful posts that are paid and need a period of seven days to be able From collecting your winnings

Congratulations to you for posting your important 100. Now your second step is that you have to wait here for seven days and the next days you have to pick up your good rating points and if positive people then you get money from hereYou can work in this forum and you will be able to answer five questions later.And you have to follow the senior members in this forum and you have to work in this forum according to the rules they have.

Is good to ask questions in anything you want to or don't know in the forum and the most important part of it is that you met them in the forum and they Knows what you don't yet so it's better to ask  the seniors or old members don't have on it,the best advice is to make sure you make a research on it and make it necessary for yourself too, so through that some might even learn from you so also.

Hello my dear friends. You need to post the first 100 of the platform. Here you will post valuable useful. You will get money for each valuable useful post if you post valuable useful. Each post will then be paid for each of your posts. Thanks.

If you have already complicated with the first phase of the rules then continued because so the best things to do is keep going as much as you can since there is no limit.

Congratulations, my pal, in your fantastic achievement. It is right which you continue your paintings flawlessly and create beneficial guides. Do now not look ahead to the following day. Just whole 20 paid posts and you may receives a commission after per week.

Congratulations to you on your completing your hundred post now you are able to earn income and learning knowledge that is your first step complete try hard and follow the rules.