Attention please think before loss everything. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

Hi friend, you are right. Due to some spammers of Cryptotalk, the good and honest members also have been faced the stopped payment system issue. The good members don't spam anywhere, and the person who spam here is never be a good member. We should have to report spammers through their useless posts and activities.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

52 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12  you're absolutely right mate forum gives us different ways to earn money, but some members misusing this opportunity and they are cheating this forum for their greed, it's not good sooner are after forum surely punished those spammers cheater's.

Just forget about spammer  activity  but report them as soon as you find out they are cheating, plagiarism..  Now a days members  doing cheating more just for the btc payment  plus btc price high now..  That is why we all should be aware now more @Honny143..   Hope forum soon launch  new project.. 

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Just forget about spammer  activity  but report them as soon as you find out they are cheating, plagiarism..  Now a days members  doing cheating more just for the btc payment  plus btc price high now..  That is why we all should be aware now more @Honny143..   Hope forum soon launch  new project.. 

OK @Dorjoy12 iam also a  good member on this forum so its my responsibility, whenever I notice reputation cheater's and copy pasters then I immediately report those members, because iam also want this forum clean and only genuine and hard working members earn money from this forum.

• +2 1

It's not a loose to me to the best of my understanding and view on how the system is working. The disablement of some features recently is geared towards to curb the excessive declining effect of talk coin at the market. 

I read @Guru2050post that accurately predicted long ago, what is happening now and by the way states as a topic. 

And I quote " the higher the talk coin distributed the lower the price at the market"

Guru was right because it's the rate of supply that affecting the falling of talk coin value. 

So disabled feature means good to the price of talk and as well to the members and the forum at large

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes my friend you are right, no one can stay long in this platform to adopt cheating, so try follow the rules and regulations take care and Good Luck...

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

iam also a  good member on this forum so its my responsibility, whenever I notice reputation cheater's and copy pasters then I immediately report those members

I believe  so you  are good member  sister because you got your uid back after forum authorities  take it away before..   Also you help me to find out spammer  in our forum which is also a good sign to be a good member ..  @Honny143  Let's  keep it up and we Will  be more reliable  here ❤️

On 12/24/2020 at 7:34 PM, Mark wood said:

Hello everyone hope all are doing well, from last month I feel some changes here like we lost talk token double payment and also last week we lost talk tokens which we received on each react we gives to others, my topic purpose is that most of members doing cheating in different ways for payment purpose please stop it and try to earn with hard work not earn in cheating, already here are many spammers and if good members also do cheating then there is no difference between spammers and good members here if we are doing spamming here then we can loss more opportunities in this forum, hope who read my  topic will be doing good for the forum more thanks for your time for reading this topic.

Yes my friend to what absolutely right. We should avoid doing this kind of things. Everyone is here too learn more and more about crypto and in bonus some earning.so we should all work really hard to earn everything we can. But if you don't do it and wants to earn from the other way you could lose something in the process.

• +3 1

You're right my friend i agree with you i hope the members in here don't spam like others and earn with they're hard work not by cheating .. and i dont actually understand why people spam in here they can post like normal people and everything will be ok .. for them and for us ..

On 12/24/2020 at 6:34 PM, Mark wood said:

Hello everyone hope all are doing well, from last month I feel some changes here like we lost talk token double payment and also last week we lost talk tokens which we received on each react we gives to others, my topic purpose is that most of members doing cheating in different ways for payment purpose please stop it and try to earn with hard work not earn in cheating, already here are many spammers and if good members also do cheating then there is no difference between spammers and good members here if we are doing spamming here then we can loss more opportunities in this forum, hope who read my  topic will be doing good for the forum more thanks for your time for reading this topic.

Hey dude thank you for sharing your experience and this information with us. Your this effort will definitely helps a lot of people on this great platform. Thanks again for sharing.

Indeed, all participants must put the general interest of the forum and its members before personal interests,
We should think about preserving the forum and making use of it as much as possible, not entering it only in an attempt to obtain money.

This forum is supporting us a lot so we should always be loyal and responsible to this forum. We should never think to cheat this forum.

We can seek the moral before cheating that a lot of people are getting banned who are breaking the rules of this community so we should not do that.

Yes my friends, you should think about anything you want to do as it could lead to fraudulent operations or it could expose you to a ban and lose all your bitcoins, so be alert and think about what you want to do or write.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend you are obviously right the reason is that we lose everything if we have not any experience. We should get learning and knowledge about anything and then we are able to think about our work so we should think first and do later if we want benefit. So wish you all the best guys don't lose your hope work hard with patience. 😍🥰

• Useful or interesting 1

I got your idea about that and I’ll let you know more about that so read my typing brother, agreed.  No one can stay by cheating.  Especially in this forum., Some members cheat to get more.  But they do not realize that this is a mistake.  And in the end they get banned, so I hope I answered your question.

I got your idea about that and I’ll let you know more about that so read my typing brother, agreed.  No one can stay by cheating.  Especially in this forum., Some members cheat to get more.  But they do not realize that this is a mistake.  And in the end they get banned, so I hope I answered your question.

6 minutes ago, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Yes my dear friend you are obviously right the reason is that we lose everything if we have not any experience. We should get learning and knowledge about anything and then we are able to think about our work so we should think first and do later if we want benefit. So wish you all the best guys don't lose your hope work hard with patience. 😍🥰

Exactly mate you have chosen such great way that you are learning quality experience in this great platform one thing I will add more that I have created topic about how to report kindly checky it and learn how we report spammers that will be such great if you good members also start reporting spammers..

• +1 1

Hello dear mark wood, I'm agree with this. Thankx to you to sharing your experience with us.  it is significant that think before misfortune since misfortune is an approach to progress so consistently attempt to exploit from all these losses.so achievement is significant for goals of life. Hop that all mew members from this platform get the knowledge from this post

• +2 1

Everyone must maintain integrity at work, and everyone should preserve this forum in order not to cancel the advantages offered by this forum. We learn and gain knowledge as well, without need to cheat.

Yes, it is very useful in the success of this forum and the development must be done honestly because there are many people who cheat. And when they knew that the forum does not pay for the feedback, they did not do it, and this is unfair because there are many good and useful posts that deserve to be given a positive reputation

• +1 1

You are right, you have to think about the work before you do it. Then the work will go wrong.  There is no way out after making a mistake, there can be a lot of loss.  So we should think about the future before any loss occurs. Then we can succeed.

• +1 1

We all must be always focused on everything we need to do in this forum and everytime maintain the ways and regulations of this forum to avoid.

On 1/10/2021 at 2:35 PM, Techman said:

Guru was right because it's the rate of supply that affecting the falling of talk coin value. 

So disabled feature means good to the price of talk and as well to the members and the forum at large

I must acknowledgement your efforts, time and curiosity for going through my post and able to quote some of my posts @Techman been a beginner but you are extra ordinary and disquisitive member who has hidden potential to become one of the best contributions in the forum. Hold on to the philosophy of extensive and prevalent reading of fellow members post in the platform. Keep it up

• +5 1

Surely you have to think before you write nonsense and after everything you should not be paid is very painful so let's try to understand what the topic is saying before you answer.