For all he Beginner, seniors, and Moderators. Please read it. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex Fron

For all he Beginner, seniors, and Moderators. Please read it.

This forum is a wonderful forum and an opportunity for success. I hope you learn more about cryptocurrencies and get enough experience about trading. Therefore, you should learn from expert members and go to about the forum to read the.

I am wondering if all the crypto mania was created from corona alone, or was this just an excuse to start the ride. It is very difficult to know if without the corona virus, we will have the same prices today, as without. I think that it can be the same lately, probably because all these are not needed. There was nothing in the last time Bitcoin price went in bull run. No virus and no problems with economy. The fiat currencies were stronger too. So maybe the virus and anything else really only have short term effect to the prices. It is a stand alone system, programmed and designed to have these cycles.

• +3 1

yes dear if we are able to learn knowledge and information from here just because of senior members and moderators because due to senior topic and their suggestions and opinions we stay here and able to solve our problem which we face during working on this forum

• +3 1

I am like you, when I completed the first 100 posts, I almost gave up several times, but the posts were very useful and I was able in a few days to understand everything and participate in the topics. This forum is really wonderful and the word of thanks is not enough for all the supervisors here and all the people who are not stingy in giving information to benefit others .. Thank you

Dear Friend! Your post is very important and informative which is inspiring for all newbies, seniors and moderators in fact. Cryptotalk is such a forum where we have many friends, can exchange views with them  know about our mistakes and learn from them to correct ourselves. We can make money as well as gain knowledge. 

• +2 1

Welcome mate. Congratulations for completing your initial hundred posts. You have described the fact about this forum. Indeed it's serving with the best knowledge of cryptocurreny as well as serving as a source of income. There we can work in friendly environment by presenting our views.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful topic, because it really gives moral support to everyone, a source of learning patience, and how to increase our confidence in all of us. At first, we were complaining because we did not know anything about this forum and encrypted currencies

• +2 1

مرحبا يا صديقي في هذا المنتدى. في الواقع ، يجب عليك دائمًا البحث عن موضوع مفيد ومشاركة المعلومات التي حصلت عليها مع الجميع. حاول مساعدة الآخرين واكتساب المزيد من المعرفة

I really thank you for this really important information. This valuable information is very important to everyone, regardless of whether they are new or old members. It is great to have someone generously provide us with this information.

I think you have written a good content to get the attention of the all people here on this forum . This shows that you have a good communication skills. The other thing you require is to have good knowledge . When you will have good knowledge then nothing can stop you.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, I had lost hope tomorrow, I went back for days, but after I became interested in this world, I became more passionate about knowing its secrets and mysteries, and I became curious in order to increase my knowledge in addition to financial gain.

The benefits that can be obtained from this forum cannot be counted, as it is a gateway for us as beginners to enter the world of crypto, and learn its various fields through the comprehensive forum sections, through which it is possible to gain sufficient experience to start our own investments.

Your post is very important and informative which is inspiring for all newbies senior and moderators. In fact cryptotalk ia such a forum where we have many friends can exchange.

Welcome to the community, if true at first it is difficult but as you take your time to read and research your interest in continuing here increases, it is part of learning. The fact that you have addressed the seniors, moderators and beginners is very noble of you. In this community we are to support and encourage each other, we are a team.

• +1 1

Hi dear !

A very useful oost from you. As i am also a newbie here and i want to get full advantage of this platform . And i also agree witb you this forum is very helpful to learn and earn . All the best for future and support new members . Thank you

First of all, I would like to wish you good luck here after completing the 100 comments and your topic is wonderful. I hope you will work well here to get information and make good money. So write useful comments and topics. Good luck

Hai hello mate. Very well said my dear mate. Glad to meet you in this forum. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Keep it up mate.

• +2 1

thank you for sharing such a beautiful post and your topic is not only for me but also for all the members of this is aspiring and   good and  you have to learn hair and some money through you can pay your expenses through that money you just have to follow the rules and regulation of this platform for them and create a good quality content which would be useful and helpful for the members.

• +3 1

Dear, the beginning may be a little difficult, but we are working for our goals so we must not give up. Getting payments in cryptocurrencies may be a good motivation and encourage us to continue, but the primary goal for everyone is to gain knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies, which will be the future of the financial system  the new .

• +3 1

Hoping a good health for you i consider this post so goOod and wanagive +4 to it .. every thing is perfectly said in it and as a beginner i also make a task to complete initial 100 posts in 3 days and i have do so. Thanks.

Hello dear friend, you are right. We should not lose hope. I congratulate you for posting your first 100 posts. This forum is best place for both earning and learning purpose. We should just produce interest in working. Thank you.

• +3 1

On 12/23/2020 at 11:13 PM, Alex Fron said:

Hello my all respected seniors and beginners. This is my first post I ever made here after 100 posts. Kindly support me, appreciate me, and correct me if I make any mistake. This post is for the Seniors,  Beginners, and Moderators.

For Beginners: I have completed the target of 100 posts in 3 to 4 days. Honestly, I was got this target very tough and about to given up on very first day (May be many of the People gave up the target of 100 posts and left away). When I started to read all the posts, then I got interested more and more to learn about Cryptocurrency and trading. This thing really works for staying here. If you want to stay here, you should move your interest from earning to learning. This will be definitely find you easily to complete the target of 100 posts. Because as much as you are learning, you become able to help the person who asked something in his topic. That's why you can easily make a useful comment or reply with correct information. Hope for the Best and Best wishes! ❤️❤️

For Seniors: I would like to very thanks to you my all respected seniors. As I have mentioned above that learning made me to be stay here. That's all information and knowledge I have got from your posts, Experience and replies. I am very thankful to you that you have replied all the useful contents relevant to the topics that very help me to understand the topic.  I have read all the rules and regulations of this forum and will try my best to follow them. If you find any mistake in my topics, posts and replies, please correct me, so that I learn from my mistakes. God Bless you ❤️❤️

For Moderators: I would like to thank you all the moderators of this forum for creating this very useful place for all the human being. It really helps all the people of the world in this Corona Pendamic Situation. This forum is really very good place for earning and learning. You are doing a great job as a moderator of this forum. I am very thankful to you for giving us this opportunity. God Bless all of you! ❤️❤️

Bundle of thanks dear for sharing information about cryptocurrency and about the forum to work properly. I think this will help bundle of people to work here. I impressed with your points of view. 

Great job dear .You explain all the things very well. you respect all the member of this forum such as beginner ,seniors and moderator. I also thanks my seniors I learn Frome them and their posts.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend I congratulate you on actually complete your job.The forum is the best place for earning and learning at the same time.You just have t comment and not give up and take advantage of the mistakes that you make.

• +1 1