All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

I'm happy to be a part of this platform till now I haven't face any difficulty and enjoying working here. Happy to learn from seniors. I joined this platform to earn. Hopefully we all would get good experience here.

At this time that I remember I have not faced any problem with the forum, and about how I feel about it, I always say that it helps me a lot either because of the money or because I see it as a place where I can help through my experiences and I even use it to download. I came to this platform thanks to a relative who recommended it to me

On 23/12/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

Dear your question is good. Many reason to join this platforum such as.

We get alot knowledge form it.

We are able to convey the knowledge to anyone. 

We also share the ideas and stand for the right.

We also get the reward in shape of money.

We become the postive from this forum.

I am feel free in this forum because it is easy to work. 

After joining this great platform I am very glad. Because cryptotalk is very great forum for online earning. With the help of crypto we can earn money easily and get more benefits. This is the greatest plateform for increasing our knowledge and experience. We can learn more from this plateform.

Yes, newcomers in general don't have much experience sharing, but some of them may have it and share it with us to see if the forum really integrates and what problems they've had while using the forum.

Well I'm a beginner and I keep facing difficulties in this forum because I don't have much knowledge about all the topics that senior members post but I keep trying anyway to gain my experience. Because I know one day everything will be fine. 

Hi friend, I am a new member of the forum.  I'm still doing my free posts.  I am wasting a lot of time to post 100.  I am very excited about my next 7 days.  I want everyone's help to complete the posts in two days.

Hello friends as a beginner I am also very happy to be working on this platform that seems a safe and reliable site, I chose a site because a friend recommended it to me and the truth is that I do not regret having listened to it because thanks to it I am working and learning every day and that fills my soul because I am a very demanding person in everything that I propose and I hope that here I will do better in the future, luck and success.

• +2 1

I want everyone in this forum to work and benefit from everyone's experiences and work with their positive and negative advice and experiences that they went through during their journey during their work period in these currencies and to adhere to information and its application.

• +1 2

Currently, I am not facing any difficulties. I have my friends guide me whenever I need help. And I have been guided by the forum's rules. I always try to abide by it. I read and read about different topics in the forum as well to be well informed about the forum and also about cryptocurrencies.

Some do share their experiences and others do not because they do not want to share with others and I would say that if we would have to share but hey each one does what they want or think is convenient for them and sometimes others do it because they do not want to. only for that.

For me, the first two days I had difficulty working, but now I got used to working and now I am not facing any problems. I chose this forum because I heard that this forum provides a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I didn't feel any trouble in this incredible forum called cryptotalk everything is made simple on the off chance that you purchase the principles on this stage I feel entirely good as an admirer of the universe of digital currencies where you can discover a ton of data and I picked this stage since it is about cryptographic forms of money what am I enthusiastic about 

A major hi to the whole local area and incredible rewards

hello I am not a winner now but still I am experiencing some new features and new things in this forum because there are a lot of people who are sharing their experience

There is such a huge amount to appreciate about this stage that there is no language at all. So solid and great as this stage and I have never seen one. I have been chipping away at this stage for about a month now and I have not dealt with any issue yet. Actually, I have profited a ton up until now. I joined the stage to acquire information about cryptographic money and procuring digital currency.

I didn't experience any issues during my work on this stage. I picked Yobit on the grounds that it is the most dependable stage wherein I have a sense of security during exchanging and putting resources into it. It is portrayed by simplicity of work

I feel No only Biggners try to  explain their experiences with others. All the members of this platform would share their own personal experiences with others in order to  make posts and  topics. 

In the first few days I felt difficulty in posting but now I am not feeling any problem in it at all. I am enjoying working here and getting a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency here. This platform seems very splendid and informative.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not face any difficulty in using this platform as I feel comfortable in it, as it is easy to use and uncomplicated and I chose this platform because it is the best among all platforms as it provides knowledge about cryptocurrencies for free and it also offers money in exchange for publishing good publications

my feedback on this forum will not be enough by some words  because we cant find like this site which give you knowledge and some earnings so its a great experience and perfect site

• +2 1

My experience with crypto is very good. This is the best site for use. You have to share your information and get information by reading others posts. 

We earn from this. So , this is good site.

Thanks.

There is no difficulty in this forum, it is very easy and nice, we take a lot of useful information here, just stick to the rules, and everything will be easy for you,in addition to that we can earn money from here.

• +2 1

Yes of course, but the only difficulty I think I faced was regarding to my posts deletion,it was a terrible experience seeing the post I made being deleted, but after I was guided,I later knew the scope on how to avoid your post from being deleted, so presently i'm not facing any difficulty hopefully it will continue for me like this

As a member of the cryptocurrency I want to tell you that this form is giving you the money and the the knowledge at the same time and you cannot worried about that I also and the money on this forum with the passage of time