The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Isika456

The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it.

Even if we don't receive payment for giving other members reactions we should always try by appreciating members that make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and posts in different sections of the forum so that they will be encouraged to produce more.

We don't get paid for ratings anymore, but that doesn't really stop us from offering them to posts that justify them. It will raise the morale of everyone who write excellent posts and inspire them to do more.

Yes, most people stopped giving reactions after turning off payment for them, and even I started putting them less often, but we all need to fix this situation together and make the forum better.

My dear, any useful publication gets reputation and gets it through the knowledge that it provides to the members in this forum. Therefore, good and useful topics must always be presented, and this requires continuous research, scrutiny and ideas.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, we should never stop giving reputation points to other members because on the one hand it is our way of thanking other members for the information they provide to us, and on the other hand when we are fair in giving these reputation points we will be able to know the value of the topic or the importance of the information of the member who is writing .

Since I joined this forum there is no payment for rating the posts but still I gave rating to other's posts according to quality of their conten. Positive rating for those who create good posts to encourage them and so that they can get the payment for their good work.

This is true after changing the payment rules, no one is interested in giving a reaction or evaluation to the posts, we must think in terms of moral and not material. So when the post is useful, why do not we give an evaluation, especially since we will not lose anything

I am giving positive reputation to support everyone as much as I can. Every topic I posted has people's efforts, so I give reputation. I do not give positive reputation to people who promote scam websites or write their topic too short. We have to make this forum better. Everyone should support each other. In this way, everyone's reputation increases and everyone gets paid more.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, SelimAbi said:

I am giving positive reputation to support everyone as much as I can. Every topic I posted has people's efforts, so I give reputation. I do not give positive reputation to people who promote scam websites or write their topic too short. We have to make this forum better. Everyone should support each other. In this way, everyone's reputation increases and everyone gets paid more.

@SelimAbi That's right, users must interact and help each other to grow our accounts and the forum, the benefits will come as we all collaborate and we are a positive teamwork, there are posts and comments that deserve their positive reactions and we must give them, the forum is very good and we have to protect it and help it to be successful, greetings.

• +5 1

In fact, it is bad that some members are only interested in making money. Of course, there are still some members who give interactions with people who deserve us, but their number is decreasing day by day.

Your words are correct, my dear friend, to whom now, any post must receive positive piety, in order to take Satoshi on it, so we must try to make our participation useful as possible

• +1 1

Hello my friend, it seems that it is over, and now the response is being paid to the members' posts. I hope that when this restriction is imposed in the future, we will continue to support each other to achieve greater benefit.

Yes, of course, we must give good reputations to all members who write useful posts in order to encourage them again and benefit from their sharing of their information with us because it is the main goal of this forum.

We have every right to give the reaction to the publication that we want so that we can give value to that person who gave value to us by writing something, it is important that we know all this that we have in mind in order to increase teamwork here in the forum, for that we are working here as a team and mastermind to bring the forum to the next level of knowledge.

• +1 1

Reaction can boost one's confident and desireness for work.It also can boost one's motivation for work.So we should give reaction if we like their comment because sometimes a little thing can be matter of someone's sprite

It is important to motivate ourselves, have knowledge, projection and be productive, that is what the forum seeks, it will surely help us all with that encouragement to do better and better depending on the value that each person wants to give it and that is applicable.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, you are absolutely right here. We must carefully structure and give topics of positive interest here every new day.
Therefore, everyone here in the forum must work completely as a team here. Shouldn't we support each other, young or old, kano
Support is the key to working here to get your reputation and your payments too luck for everyone

It is true, many people no longer give reactions after changing the rules. This is sad. We have to create an honest and supportive medium between us, because this will lead people to stop publishing important and useful topics, in order to benefit us and the culture, you appreciated.

Hello my friend
Thank you for giving this useful information
The lack of interaction on posts and comments leads to failure to obtain a good reputation, and this is completely correct and logical, but in order to avoid this, make your posts and comments remarkable to members and therefore you will not have to request interaction from one of them. That this is fair enough.

• +1 1

This is right my friend, I agree with you about evaluating posts and interacting with them, it is considered a good thing so that others know what is important, even if the evaluation becomes unpaid, it should not be ignored

I agree with you, because most of the members do not give any reactions to the useful posts .. But in my opinion, we, as members, must give reactions and ratings towards the good posts to encourage members to have a lot of them,

Yes, I noticed that as well, as many members no longer care about giving a reputation to useful publications, and this is not permissible. We have to present the reputation to the people who deserve it, as they make an effort to research and write a good topic for this they really deserve a positive response

After modification of forum rules, people have stopped giving reputation points. But we need to support others as now we can get paid only for rated posts. Moreover reputation is a way of encouragement for deserving members. So keep rating, keep supporting.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

dear friend I want to tell you that if someone is not reading useful content and that is visited by the threat of that some will not able to earn the money from that topic so we should react and give reputation on the used for topics on this platform because the fare from provides direct services so we should follow the instructions

• +2 1

Individually, I offer a reactions to so many users who have a successful post with everything new something I particularly like, even if I don't get paid for it, because this is the mindset that I gain by giving and receiving reactions, but the average rate is falling because, as you said, no one wants to respond.