The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Isika456

The reaction should be given though we do not pay for it.

You are right dear giving positive reactions doesn't cost us anything but it can help our members. We should try our best to support our members to help them in their income. It will not effect your income in a negative way.

This is true ,, we must not stop giving ratings and good reputation points just that there is no longer payment for them ,, because there are many important and useful publications that deserve appreciation and admiration ..

I hope everyone knows how important it is to make our accounts stronger and to give us an incentive to continue spreading the interest here .. ❤️

Exactly my dear, we all want our reputation to grow but unfortunately when changing the forum rules and disabling the payment for giving ratings, many members no longer take that into account and only publish their posts but do not make the ratings which has decreased the increase of reputations. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you because now a days the earning of crypto talk forum is not very good enough and it does not facilitate very good and the BTC given by the forum are merely not good.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

We don't pay for feedback but we should respond to good posts. Those of us who understand something good by post should respond to the post so that he is fascinated by it and posts better.

We should react on the post and gave reputation to those who are participate this forum to create useful post if we cannot gave reputation then their hope will loss and the new rules for gaving reputation is main reason.

We should react on the post and gave reputation to those who are participate this forum to create useful post if we cannot gave reputation then their hope will loss and the new rules for gaving reputation is main reason.

• +2 1

The reaction/reputation is having a great role here in this forum because it serves as the behavior of ourselves here to see if you're a quality poster or not (depends on how many reputation do you have), just give some reputation for the members who are making a quality post so that we can recognize the member here which is making a useful post. 

On 12/23/2020 at 2:35 PM, Isika456 said:

Hope everybody is well. I have not been getting any reaction in my post for some days. My reputation is not growing after useful post. The reason is the new rules and regulations . There are many members of this forum, they have lost interest in giving reaction now because there are new rules, no payment will be given for reaction.If payment is not given, we should also give feedback on useful posts. Because our posts are paid by average rating. And if we don't react,Our reputation will not grow. I hope no member wants that. Have a good day .If my topics are useful don't forget to give me a good rating.😇

Yes mate you are right. Am facing this problem also. I have very low resolution. As you say as there is no payment for giving reputation. So no one is interested in giving reputation honestly. We should help each other to earn maximum.

I believe everyone is having thesame problem of getting enough positive reputation even though the posts are useful and informative. This is happening because the financial benefit attached to giving out reputation has been disabled thus most members doesn't care anymore to rate posts and give Positive reputation where necessary.

It is not good for the user of this forum

The thing that is most favourite at this forum is that , here every one known that ,there are no issues of payment if the forum is dyling the payment  then the interest of people down.

Right mate according to the new policy of crypto moderator is not giving payment for reaction because some people make cheating in this process because they give their reputation to those whose comments are not good that is why moderator stop us giving payment of reputation. Best wishes for all 😊

You are absolutely right, as the same feelings I also have just because of not getting reputation on my useful posts. I have been posting Very useful posts but being received very low reputations. It is just because people have been stopped to give reputation because the payment has stopped. How is it so disappointed things that people were giving reputation just for their earning, while reputation means to appreciate someone on their useful posts. We should cooperate with eachother, in fact the useful contents must be gotten reputation because they deserves.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes, of course, interaction and evaluation must be given even if it is not driven. The evaluation, in my opinion, has a positive effect among members of the same family, the crypto family.

On 12/23/2020 at 10:35 AM, Isika456 said:

Hope everybody is well. I have not been getting any reaction in my post for some days. My reputation is not growing after useful post. The reason is the new rules and regulations . There are many members of this forum, they have lost interest in giving reaction now because there are new rules, no payment will be given for reaction.If payment is not given, we should also give feedback on useful posts. Because our posts are paid by average rating. And if we don't react,Our reputation will not grow. I hope no member wants that. Have a good day .If my topics are useful don't forget to give me a good rating.😇

Dear @Isika456 don't worry, try to pay patience. I will like to advice you try to focus by writing useful post and interested topics that will attract attention of people to gain knowledge about crypto currencies, investment and trading etc after reading your comment, I believe people will give you good reputation, despite if one didn't give you reputation there will be someone that will rate you positive reputation.

Yes I agree with you even if we don't get paid again for giving reputation we should still keep giving reputation because that one of the ways our reputation in the forum can increase

there is certainly fantastic strain around the crypto community forum, thus we all observe each period of change in a few actions items or even a static correction in different tiny loophole inside and also using this, the particular analysis pays to for your requirements your write-up will be excellent and also beneficial to every person of course, if we all perform tough and also make an effort to and also on a regular basis depending on the essential principles, the particular transaction will probably be excellent right up until When a number of the critiques are usually negative we need to retain functioning rather than quit.

You are right mate, it is really a bad experience we all are getting in reputation. We do work hard and share very useful posts and information to beginners. But the beginners don't give reputations to our work hard. Reputation means to give appreciation to someone's post and their creativity. We should also appreciate to eachother in their posts while giving reputations that deserve the positive rates as well as give negative reputations to useless posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Well mate,I'm a newbie on this forum Soo don't have any knowledge and experience on it , But I will like to go on more research to no more better about it thank you for the topic.

Everyone wants reaction and a good rating on their post it encourages us. Atleast I would get encourage from it. We should react and give good rating on a post which us useful and informative.

It doesn't matter if the reaction doest have pay because what s important is that reaction is given to a reply or topic that is useful and interesting to the members but what I see is that many members didn't pay attention to the topic, replies and didn't consider reading it for a while to see if it's deserving in receiving a reaction that's why I want the members to be generous if they know the topic and reply is deserving in reaction.

I was wondering why my reputation isn't growing as well and now because of the information, i have found that before if you give rates you will get something. As a beginner i haven't known this because i was only focusing my self on creating post. It's like I don whether i don't have rates at all the important is i have a gopd quality post which is the most important thing i guess. 

I believe that the reaction we must give the same because that reaction we give is what can help the other person to continue writing and making songs that is why whenever it is deserved we must damage that reaction than for other people it's very valuable.

I have been facing the same situation and problem with, and this more than 2-3 weeks I will try my best working in the, generate good and nice post but at the end of the I will end up without having any positive reactions or reputation.