One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

One cryptotalk in different browser in one mobile?

Hello my friend I do not think that this will actually affect your personal account and expose you to the ban because according to the rules, there is nothing to prevent opening the site from another browser as long as there is no multiplicity of personal accounts because this is considered a breach of one of the rules and you will be banned for sure.

• +3 1

Dear member it is not risky. You can open your account in any browser but don't make two accounts in one device because administration of cryptotalk strictly said that you can't make 2 account on one IP address otherwise your account will be banned so be careful about that.

Hello my friend, that's a good question
The supported browser is chrome. If you have problems with the chrome browser try to update the version or find an old stable version
Because working on another browser may expose your account to the band, so I advise you to work on Chrome only because it is guaranteed

@Amna Hareem it is against the rules dear to have multiple acount in one device. One account has only one ip address if we open multiple acount then we will be banned from this platform. 

Yes, you can change your browser, but it is forbidden to create a second account, but I advise you to contact an admin before changing the browser because this will be safe for you.

• +3 1

All you have to do is think of a world-famous and well-known browser like Firefox and other browsers that make you take advantage of them and work with them well on the cryptotalk platform.

it is very risey. one mobile two account or two browser. don't do it again, if you do it again then authority can banned your accoun. so be careful. 

It is very risky to open two accounts in on mobile beacuse it will against the rule nd regulations of this forum nd it is strictly prohibited one of my friends account is banned beacuse of this he used two acc in one Mobile after two days his account is banned

Hello .. I do not think that using several accounts is a good thing, this thing is full of risks, so my advice is one account is sufficient in one device

Dear friend, you can only use one account on one mobile.  Because there is a rule to use only one account on the same device.  If you use different vouchers.  Then you will be banned from the forum.  So use an account on a mobile.

In my opinion, only one account should be allocated to each mobile device. But there are some people who create two accounts on the same device. And that is using two different browsers and two different IP addresses. This poses a great risk because the possibility of blocking these two accounts is contained in any  In general, multiple accounts can be created on a laptop, so the IP address can be changed without any risk

• +4 1

You can make use of any browser but just make sure that you don't do multiple accounts as that is totally unacceptable. However there is no problem changing your browser because of one browser issue.

Of course, my friend there is no problem with this you can change the browser and work any browser you want but the problem here is that you do not have to use multiple accounts, otherwise you will be blocked, so beware of this. 

• +2 1

It is really safe to log in from your account in another browser, but you should avoid having multiple accounts or having another account on the same IP, as this may lead to blocking the two accounts, this is considered fraud

Hello my friend, I do not think that if you do so you will violate one of the laws that the law provides for the prohibition of using more than one account on the same ip, but if you create another account on the same IP, it will expose you to a ban

@Amna Hareem

Even though I worked for a long time online, I could not earn enough. I can earn by investing. I can earn by working on Telegram. I Exchange Token via Yobit. I think the way the crypto currency is going to improve further in the future. General Chat Chat Loung

Actually rules are that we cannot use two accounts on one ip address and uf we violet the rules then we can get banned . But we can use one account in different mobiles we can use one account in two mobiles but you can log out from one and then you can login other it is best.

Even though I worked for a long time online, I could not earn enough. I can earn by investing. I can earn by working on Telegram. I Exchange Token via Yobit. I think the way the crypto currency is going to improve further in the future. General Chat Chat Loung

Do not worry my friend you can do this, but the thing that we cannot do is create multiple accounts because this is considered fraud and violates the rules of the forum and leads to an immediate ban

I have no experience in such things but I will suggest you to use upx browser which is a great browser for cryptotalk.if you have no reason for changing browser then please stay to your own browser.

• +2 1

According to my information, my friend, you must first log out of your account, then delete the browser completely, and then go to the browser you want to work on and log in.

This method, I believe, does not violate the rules stipulated by this forum.

• +5 1

You can open cryptotalk in all browsers. But maybe if in your device is not working properly it can be a problem of the phone you are using. You try to open in other browser and either try to upgrade the android in your device if you still have problem. Sometimes websites need updated operation system in your mobile phone.

So far it's single Cryptotalk account with one IP address, there is no problem with that. Perhaps it may look suspicious due to often changing of browsers. Better to stay away from anything that may compromise the safety of your cryptotalk account.

Dear friend, there is no problem with that at all, just delete the chrome data, download the other browser and enter your account on it. The laws state and warn not to use two accounts on the same ip, because it is considered fraud and fraud, so you are safe.