Give Advice to newbies! - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

Welcome, my friend, in CryptoTalk. First you must read the rules well and then write 100 free posts at this time. You have to learn well about cryptocurrencies and read all posts to understand them well and search all sections for more knowledge. Do not use copy and paste for other posts. When writing a post, you must  Be of good content and understandable to gain positive reputations and be aware of spelling errors when writing the post .. Good luck

Dear friend, I am a junior member. I have read the rules related to this platform and I adhere to it permanently. There are a lot of topics that are published related to beginners that you can read and benefit from. Make sure your posts are valuable, attractive and of high quality.

Welcome to this forum. You must adhere to and abide by the principles and principles of this forum and not to override them so as not to be banned, and your comments must be useful and valuable in order to get a good reputation.

I am also a new member, but I think that the topics related to digital currencies and cryptocurrencies are the most important topics and there are other topics that I hope you know through my participation in this wonderful platform

Below the beginners section are the basics of work and the rules that you must follow in order not to ban your account and you must work to provide information and work to develop it so that it can be used in the life in which we work now and thanks

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time

Of course, comrades, knowledge is a precious treasure, and we must strive to obtain it, and in this rich forum we must take advantage of its valuable wealth in gaining knowledge and experience in writing an understandable and high-quality publication. In order for the reader to benefit everyone ... we cannot directly reach the introduction without going through several stages and adhering to the terms and rules of the forum to obtain success and profit and obtain a good reputation

With technology, everything became easy dear, with one click, you can find anything you are looking for. Search Google for cryptocurrencies and read more than one result and record the summary or idea that you benefited from and it must be non-duplicate in the forum and you can find out through the search feature in this forum and choose Topics that attract members and are generally useful, and you will see that the reputation will increase day by day .. Good luck, my friend.

Edited by Fatima Alre
  • +1 1

Yes my friend I want to tell you that the advice new comer first of all you should follow the rule and regulation of this site they will be face some problem but does not lose heart and face patiently. In the beginning first of all you should want to complete 100 post in a week and then you create yobit account.

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing well first of all I want to do that cryptocurrency is a very good and it is the future of the word because because I am singing future we can use a digital currency in Market and cryptocurrency big and famous platform for digital currency

I hope you all are earn and learn many thing from here. All new beginner you are always follow rules and respect the other members. Good luck it is hard in start but it will be easy after sometime so don't worry. Don't copy post of others.  I advise you to choose the topic carefully before publishing it and for the topic to have usefulness and meaning.

I am also still a new member here in the forum and I do not know much, but I learn from researching daily in the forum, from the topics I read always, and from the experience of the older members and the advice they provide
And to create our own topics, we have to pay attention to make them useful, get the attention of other members, and respond to them

The most important thing to be successful here is to work well with patience and perseverance. You have to keep the quality of work very good. You have to work from within yourself.  Be successful..You must be successful if you work in this forum regularly...

Newbies must read the forum rules and try to implement on them in every condition so that you may perform well and could draw good reward.

Just focus on your daily useful 20 post and choose quality content and while you writing post fulfill the criteria of post. Read all the rules and guideline about this forum so that mistakes can avoided. When your work will be genuine and having quality automatically your reputation will be high. 

• +2 1

I am also a novice in this forum and I do not work with it after I finished the first 100 posts in about a week, and now I am working in this forum well because I have read all the conditions about the world of cryptography

First of all, if you do not have any experience in this field, you must stick to the beginners section until you gain good experience, then start searching for new topics and publish them with their sources.

• +2 1

I'll give you several helpful advice

Read the terms and conditions first for it to work properly

Create new topics and you can check it with the search button

Create helpful comments and more than 100 characters to get a positive reputation.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

I am also will advise you to follow the rule and if you want to stay and you want to keep doing your work you have to follow their rules and always pay full attention to your work and always try to do a good thing.

• +2 1

As a beginner, you have to be careful. First, read the forum rules. In fact this is a great online earning site where you must have made positive money. You should see positive feedback from others as good post tokryptography because we are a family here and we care about the benefits.

I am also a beginner, but I can give one advice that you should read a lot and learn everything about coding before starting to create posts in order for it to be a strong and useful post

The best advice I can give you is that you respect the forum rules to avoid problems in the forum and take advantage of the information in the forum because here you quickly learn about cryptography and with the bitcoin satoshis that you earn, I recommend you save them until you know more about cryptography invest your money and obtain passive income and you will have a great learning with investments and you will already be an expert in cryptography I hope you follow my advice..

• +3 1

The best and only way to get good reputation is by creating topics with quality content and topic has better chances of getting good reputation than the comments so try to create more topics but don't forget to follow the rules and regulations of the forum otherwise you will be banned from the forum.

The beginners should published useful and benefits posts and we are not interested in making money here and we are interested and increased our experience and developed our knowledge.