What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

My friend, you have to publish 100 free posts at first and then publish 20 paid posts per day. The post should contain useful information about the forum or digital currencies.
You should avoid copying other people's posts or duplicating the post more than once

I advise the beginners to respect the forum rules first, then work hard to learn from the elderly through the useful forum posts

Dear friend, it is simple, all you have to do is several things and with time you will gain and learn more. At the beginning, read the instructions and rules and never violate them, and when writing a post or comment, make sure that it is meaningful and in an easy and simple language, and at the end be careful of those who try to defraud you

Hello my friend, we, as beginners, must abide by the rules of this forum and respect its laws and not copy and paste any response, and we must benefit from senior members who have great experience

Welcome to this forum.

I advise you to start by reading the forum rules, as it is the most important thing here and you should adhere to them well.

Then you can gain the knowledge you want and be able to learn and gain experience in all the topics available here.

Follow the rules, maintain respect and try to gain as much knowledge as possible.

• +1 1

Yes I'm happy to to advise anyone who have to join and get, being a beginner you should follow the rules and regulations before anything happens in the crypto world and I have to go and get a chance to fulfill their dreams and expenditure, you should avail many of the things doing work here. 

Hello my friends, beginners must adhere to the rules, and avoid imitating other people's posts and comments, so as not to send them warning points that lead to banning their account

You must first master the English language well, and not use a translator because this will expose you to a ban, and to receive information from outside the forum and repel it here in the form of a topic, and this will increase your reputation in the forum,

• +4 1

You should search for the correct information, and share it with us, and you should also write a comment on posts that contain questions and give them information that they could benefit from. Read the forum rules will help you a lot in understanding the matter.

• +1 1

Welcome to the forum I advise you to start by learning more than publishing. Being a beginner like me I think there is a lot to learn from the forum, before we start spreading the ideas and sharing them with other members. Only try to comment on posts and ask questions during this period.

• +1 1

Hello, this forum is very wonderful and profitable. I also advise all beginners to adhere to the forum’s rules, get knowledge, read the beginners ’section, and not try to copy a post and then paste it and try to make your post more than 100 characters. I wish success to all

, I would advise you that if you want to stay here for a long time, you must first read and obey all of the forum's guidelines. Most people are aware that they can never copy and paste other people's statements.

I advice to all the newbie who join this forum recently first go to about forum section and read all the rules and regulation of the forum carefully and work on this forum according to these rules and regulations. And always do your own research don't relay on others searching always keep your own research and make a useful content.

Hey all of you. I advised you to create informative content by doing research before posting any content. You should have to focus on your work. Don't copy someone's content otherwise you will get banned. Keep working hard. so be careful about it good luck.

I advise all beginners to read the forum rules, abide by them and not violate them, then read the topics and responses to benefit from the existing information, in addition to proposing useful topics in order to get a good reputation.

You can make a good post by following the rules, put in the information about something new and interesting. It should be consist on at least 100 characters. It should also helpful for all members and haven't difficulty to understand. 

The first thing that I can give to all new users and I really don't need to advice that because it's the most important to do it,is  reading the rules first to see what you have to do and not to do and then you can start posting with more information....!

First, my friend, you have to write a topic of at least 100 characters, and secondly that it should be a useful topic written in an easy and clear language for everyone, and that it is within the rules so that it is not deleted

Welcome, you are with us, my friend. You must first learn about cryptocurrencies, investment, how to work, and the rules of the platform. The most important thing is to choose topics useful for you and for everyone and get positive evaluations and do yours.

Hello, I am self-esteem, but I will say to you that this form is very hybrid, before you use it, you can know it in the bad evil so that you are not difficult and you can do it.

I'm also a new member as well and I have not been very long in this platform but I will advise everyone to read the rules and regulations every day and keep obeying it so that their accounts will be secured.

Hello my friend, the first thing you have to learn in this forum is to respect its rules and not violate them because that will lead to your banning from this forum and you will not be able to follow it again and with time you will have a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies from your work in this forum in addition to earning money

• +2 1

Hey, buddy.
First you need to select the topic you want to publish about and then do research about it where it should be of good content and useful to all members and when you publish it in the forum be sure to write understandable and clear sentences 
Good luck

Welcome my friend here.

I want to give you some advice.

First, you must read and understand the rules well and do not violate them to avoid being banned or receiving warning points .

You should also post useful and clear from mistakes topics to avoid deleting them.

• +2 1