What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

Welcome, my friend, on this platform, your post should be useful and not be copied from other people's posts and not be less than 100 characters. Moderators always delete posts that are in violation of these rules that I mentioned, so try to make your post restricted to them so that it is not deleted

Hello my friend, I advise you at the outset to read the rules and abide by them and follow the directions to avoid mistakes, not panic and confusion. I also advise you to have good information that you can share with the rest of the forum members in addition to enjoying respect, tact and kindness and knowing how to earn money in a way. Good luck, my dear friend

I advise you that the content is comprehensive and helps others and that it be free from spelling errors and that your English is good. These are the golden points.

It is a great platform which provide us many opportunities for become a successful person in our life so as a beginner we should follow rules and regulation of this platform so that we can survive on this platform for a long time blue and not follow the rules and regulation of the platform then we cannot survive on this platform for long time.

• +1 1

Receiving the appropriate advice from entrepreneurs who have already traveled the path could make the difference between success and failure, it is a thought that I had out loud, I hope everyone would share their experiences, focus on your goals to be able to do things well, comply the rules established by the forum and try to make your publications with interest to the rest of the members to be able to collect good ratings and followers as this will help you a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello there greetings if you are bignor in this forum I congratulate you too joining this awesome platform have to follow through simple rules in this forum in order to get paid orru become a successful creator on this forum pasta for work hard don't get greedy I'm be patient and always motivate yourself when you get bored or want to quit

On 12/21/2020 at 12:05 PM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

Welcome dear  friend you do not worry about it first of all  do not take stress do your work easily you just have to make informative content and if you never achieve reputation then try your best and wait for it after spending some time people start giving you reputation.

Hello dear friend, welcome to you here in this forum. Firstly, you should follow the rules of the forum. Secondly, you should create new topics on the forum if you have proper knowledge. Don't copy anyone's post or topic. Just work hard with continuous effort. Good luck. Thank you.

Good luck, my dear friend, I advise on how to publish correctly and be one of the continuous and active members in this forum. You must avoid mistakes. This means that you write useful and valuable topics and that the topic to be written is not less than 100 letters so that other members can benefit from your topics and information and avoid the ban

I will just  advice them work hard and never be greedy work like the forum guidelines don't  try to find out any shot cut it can damage your reputation so just be careful and work according the rule of this forum and become successful .good luck

I advice I will give you on how to post correctly is to first read the topic very well and understand it then create your own comments from what you understand about the topic. Read the forum rules and regulations. 

The most important thing, my friend, is to adhere to the forum rules, apply them well, and create topics with useful and unrepeatable content. You can search the internet for many topics related to cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend.As a beginner,users don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies and rules of the forum.Therefore,i advise all of the newbie or beginners to read the rules of the forum and follow these rules without any violation while making useful posts.

• +2 1

Welcome dear friend, I am a new member here, but my advice to everyone is to share the experience and knowledge gained from this forum with everyone, we must help each other as one family, I advise everyone to be patient and work hard in order to reach their goal, good luck to all

On 12/22/2020 at 3:05 AM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

I am also a beginner, the advice I want to share as fellow beginners is to make topics or comments in accordance with the applicable rules, make them useful for others. Useful posts, for example, create topics that have never been created in this forum and contain problems that exist in cryptotalk. If comments, for example, respond to other people's topics by answering existing problems with the correct solution. For posts consisting of at least 100 characters.

• +4 1

Advice for beginners when posting is to always obey all the existing rules, which are at least 100 characters and of good quality. as a beginner you should use the beginners section so you can learn about other members' posts, don't post repeated topics because if that happens your topic or post will be deleted. The thing to note is don't copy and paste other members' posts if you want to stay here.

As a beginner, I will give advice that I follow, first, you must read the topic with concentration and try to understand it in order to gain knowledge, secondly try to have the comment related to the topic you are responding to, third you have to follow the rules and laws here, and finally you must be patient while working.

By the way, I myself is new here but I completed a hundred publication and learned a lot but I'm trying to learn constantly. We must get information by reading other members and comments here and completing our publications by creating comments.

You must first of all read the forum rules and conditions and fully adhere to them to avoid ban. The post must be at least 100 characters long. Copying and pasting must be avoided. I advise you to make sure that the post is free from spelling errors before publishing. Focus on the good content of the posts and publish all  What is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Advicely it will be okay if you do not copy others try to be creative on your own content by doing research before posting any content. You should have to focus on your work. Don't copy someone's

On 12/22/2020 at 1:50 AM, bra231997 said:

All beginners on this forum are advised to read the forum rules because understanding the forum rules correctly means you can stay here for a long time if you managed to make the quality contributions for this great forum. You can also create quality posts to help the forum members and the forum visitors. 

I really think that I can't give advice to other beginners because I am too. That is why I preferably dedicated myself to reading some comments to learn from them. And they have certainly been very helpful.

Welcome, dear, you should know that it is important for anything you write to have a valuable taste, meaning that it contains information of interest to everyone, so you can search for new information and publish it and avoid copying and pasting.

By following the rules and including details about something new and interesting, you will create a successful article. It should be at least 100 characters long. It should also be beneficial to all members and easy to comprehend.

Friend the advice that i want to give beginners is that they should follow the rules and regulations of this platform because rules of this platform are very important. If beginners follow the rules then their account will never ban and they also never get warning points.