What advice would you provide for beginners? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bra231997

What advice would you provide for beginners?

Welcome newcomers to this forum.  Newcomers must know the details about this forum. You must know about the rules of this forum.  We have to work according to the rules.  Moreover, useful posts.  Others' posts cannot be copied. You have to work through your own knowledge. Here you can earn your own knowledge as well as earn money. You can follow and work with seniors.

On 12/22/2020 at 1:05 AM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

Advice for the newbies or the beginners is that you must read the rules and regulation of this platform in order to protect yourself from being banned. Also read informative topics of seniors.

• +1 1

My advice for the beginners is that they must follow the rules of this forum.they should respect the senior members of this forum.they should make creative posts.they should nit fell in the trap of scammers.they should spend most of their time here on that forum to get knowledge  amd wealth..

First of all you should have good knowledge ,then you should have to write good content .First 100 posts are free then this forum pays you after first 100 posts .You should try to write useful content and got earning .

For the beginners all i have to say is that watch what others are doing. Don't just watch but learn and gain experience. And you have to choose whom to watch too. Learn from the experienced ones. Read all the rules and regulations of the cryptosystem and work accordingly. Have a nice day.

For the newbie i suggest that keep doing work hard don't loss patience follow the term and condition of the forum try not to violate the rules of the forum creat your own topic don't copy past and keep yourself safe from the scam and hacker 

Welcome dear brother, first of all you have to know about its rule, after that you will have to read the rest of the topics and comment well.We will need information about whatever topic we have, which we can achieve after a good search.First of all we have to follow its rule. If we work hard then we can earn from this.

Dear friend  In order to start working on it, our newcomers need to know all the rules of this forum.  You need to get a good idea of the work of the forum.  Before making any post, you need to have a good idea about the content of the post and then comment.  You have to refrain from doing anything outside the rules and you have to be focused on your work.  Must work with interest.  Thank you.

On 12/22/2020 at 1:05 AM, bra231997 said:

Good afternoon community, I like many more surely recently entered the forum and I would like to receive advice on how to post correctly, greetings

Dear buddy, The discussion is brilliant, which gives numerous and changed data, as the individuals profit by it extraordinarily. We need to learn to reach and accomplish our objectives through that this is accomplished every day upbeat.

I am also new on this form i am also a beginner so i advice to all the beginners they want to get the knowledge from this form and also share their content in this form

Dear @bra231997 there are many instructions for beginners they should avoid from copyright they should avoid from cheating they should avoid from copypaste they should read other posts they should learn from the old followers good writing posts leave positive effect on the others

Get ready for the challenges you face, by reading the best business advice from this forum and tips from experts and experienced users or starting and growing knowledge about the forum

With the passage of time, your knowledge and experience you can get great amount of cryptocruncey. 

First of all, I call all business happy to all beginners First of all, you will be hard to come here and do not panic.Do not copy paste of any kind And never copy paste any comment If ever there is any new problem of any kind, then you always talk to your senior It is often the case that newbies are not able to make way for their seniors and later find that they have created a great difficulty for themselves. Therefore, these moon things are being told to you, which you will have to take care of completely. 

• +2 1

The first thing that I can give to all new users and I really don't need to adv7ce that because it's the most important to do it,is the reading the rules first to see what you have to do and not to do and then you can start posting with more information.

Well in the start u should focus on learning rather then in replying and read the guidelines and post of senior and follow them and get some experience. Make some key points and do a handsome research and move on and write good informative content that is easy to understand and specially helpful

First of all i would like to thank you for asking help from us. 1st complete the 100 posts after this you have to do 20 posts daily. And do 50 reactions daily. But before starting this you have to read the rules and regulations for avoid warning points. Thank you

Welcome 
Beginners can work by writing positive and interrelated comments on the questions asked
The first 100 comments are free of charge and then your earnings are calculated. I advise you not to violate the terms and conditions of this platform and not to copy another comment and write it and they should not write more than two comments for one post

You have asked a great question, I will advise you those people who have recently joined junior members so that they should work according to their rules  Regulations, that they should also get an idea that they are working in a proper way so that  If the book does one thing, then you will get benefit in it and you will be able to achieve your target comfortably. 

The most important advice on this forum is to read, understand well and adhere to the rules and regulations. When commenting on a topic, you should not copy any post by a friend because this exposes you to being banned and writing topics of importance in this forum and writing all posts and posts in a clear and understandable language. Good luck to all

19 hours ago, Moaz said:

The most important advice I can say to you and all the beginners in the forum is to read the rules, and abide by them and not to copy and paste from other people's posts and to publish useful and important topics in the field of crypto, and good luck to you and everyone.

You are indeed a role model my friend and I will like to be like you when I grow more older in this forum because all your posts that I have read have been motivational to me which has also encourage me to make useful quality posts in any section I visited so far.

Hey welcome to this forum. First let me tell you don't be greedy to earn coins. First you need to read lot of topics and comments from this forum and  try to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies . Before posting any content mare sure its not repeated and share only useful content that help others. Always keep in mind our rules and regulations for this forum.

Welcome my friend in the forum The most important thing here is to follow the rules and abide by them after reading and understanding them well. It includes a commitment to creating good and purposeful topics about cryptocurrencies to become a smart future investor

I will advise to the beginners to work hard and complete first hundred comments to verify your account and try to make creative things and good content your reputation will increase by them.

Edited by Zeeshankhan

This is really helpful for biginner. My advice for biginner follow the rules and regulations because rules. If we work here but don't follow the rules then we cannot get success here. So begginers should follow the rules to earn money and get knowledge.

What advice? well i could say that you should prioritize what you want to learn first, learn it one by one and make it consistent as learning things in the cryptocurrency should be done in the right way not in a lazy way where you use information you saw in other people without confirming it so.