Please Continue rating - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

That I believe that the whole notion of evaluation and getting tokens with it's erroneous. Why if they offer you keepsakes for your own reactions? You're an associate of the community also you also need to provide optimistic responses to these fantastic articles. That is perhaps not really a responsibility to receive compensated, but that is simply being friendly and nice.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that everyone should follow up on the evaluation of the publications in order to provide support and encouragement for the members to follow up on writing and appreciate the effort made for each member.

There are scammers  that give ratings to others using  cheating method also seen people who come and post comments but Even if the ratings were good, then even if they do not ratings , it is wrong. 

We should offer evaluations to individuals for gratefulness not for getting installment. This thankfulness increment the energize of the individuals and they attempt to accomplish more and best. Keep it in your psyches that rating is essential for your great standing and furthermore for other people 

On 12/21/2020 at 9:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

Yes,my friend a few days ago 400 accounts was removed from yobit. Because they cheted in many ways.Good job moderators. We will try to remove all scammers from this forum.As a forum member it is our responsibility to give ratings to other members to make sure that their posts are useful or not.

On 1/14/2021 at 8:26 PM, prince imran said:

yeah you say right many people cheating and copy past so when moderator check the profile and banned the account so not any mistake and copy past all work our mind then you achieved good work so response good reputation so many member available who help the newbie

Yes it is good we should continue rating but if good you to follow the rules because most of our members are not main to follow the rules you have to read the post is the post is useful or not before you give reputation. 

Yes, yes, I am absolutely right, I agree with you. I think that we should give each other a thumbs-up rating so that This encourages each other and when we get good writing, then that automatic will also take heart to do our work. And this will improve our contacts and messages, and rate those who use good contacts because those people are interested. 

• +1 1

You are right because some cheater will messages in inbox and says give some likes and i will give you back they are totally a scammer i suggest you to avoid this type of fraud or if you see someone asking and Telling this than you should do report to that person its your first and personally duty hope you understand it 

thanks for reading my comment😊

• +3 1

We should definitely continue giving reactions. We must give reactions to the well deserving posts. So the members creating informative posts get benefits.

• +1 1

As a result of the new rules of the forum, everyone has stopped giving ratings. Many members are losing interest in making good posts or comments.  Because if the members get a rating, they get an incentive to work and get paid more.  So I think the rating system should be introduced.

• +1 1

Your absolutely right my friend, because giving a rating makes the post appreciate. We should need to continue of giving rates to other useful post so that we all benefit at the old campaign, because they only give sataoshi on the post that has a positive rating. Give those positive rates on the post that we think it really deserves and it is very contributing in the forum.

• +3 1

Many people stop rating on good or any posting that is loss of those people that are working hard on this forum and continue their experience with cryptotalk community. 

• +1 1

If we do not want to evaluate the bad content ,, we must at least give good content the evaluation it deserves, because this will raise good and useful publications and make it more popular, and this matter helps those who publish them to complete in this way and increase the distinguished posts on the platform ,, The same applies to us as well ,, this is my personal opinion ..

I hope that there will be a radical solution to the fake and fraudulent accounts, and that the platform will be free of this type of person.

Yes, you are right, we must continue to give the reputation, that this helps to classify topics and posts in order to inform new visitors what is the classification of a member without looking into the content of his page, this also helps to make sure of the useful content and distinguish it from the empty content And spam

Actually some weeks ago one of the forum moderator has announced that they have stopped the payment of talk coin for rating of post because there are many members that are voilenting the rule of rating of post with fake rating of post. But we should continue to rate post that deserve ratings even though we are not paid because that can motivate many members to continue to post useful post to the forum.

Rating is very important for each user of this forum to allow other users to post pre and add new ideas to the forum at each session, it is very beneficial for the credibility of the forum to have a wide community and to have a lot of projects to help the website.

Yes, we must give ratings to those comments which are good. This increases their reputation and we can acquire more tips and ideas from those users by watching their account. The only way to get good rating is to improve the quality of the comments.

Everyone stop giving reactions or ratings on the posts since talk tokens removed for  ratings or reactions 

we should want to give positive ratings to that posts which are useful or informative for us because if someone shared quality contents for us then we should must appreciate that person 

If you find negative contents then not give any ratings or reactions to that post

We should continue to rate each other depending on the content if it is really good and if it is worth evaluating it and thus we would not help yo get a good reputation.

Yes friend. You said absolutely right. Because giving react to one's post encourages him to work and inspires him to do better in future.This reaction can be positive or negative. If we give a positive reaction,he will try to discuss another better topic and if we give a negative reaction, he will try to correct himself and try not to make similar mistakes later.So it is very important to give a reaction to any post. This explains how it felt like when someone read that and how it could be improved.

It was absolute best time when individuals were occupied in offering responses to each one, yet after stop of talk tokens recieving individuals are presently minimal stressed and are not taking any interest here. And furthermore a few seniors have lost their Cryptotalk UID in Yobit, due to certain con artists. The arbitrator should make a move against those individuals who are actually the genuine guilty party of the gathering and furthermore the offender of all individuals who work here.

Unfortunately, this is something new. I agree with you that with the new system, the amount of tokens in circulation will decrease and this can help increase their value. I just moved on myself which makes me feel a little bit feeling that I haven't done anything wrong. But that does not prevent me from rating any of my favorite posts.

Hi because my close friend, peace of mind you might be symptomless, you're right-wing. pedigree is merely since individuals to specific thank you as well as make the most so we also obtained indulge in a theme, except regrettably any spammers counterfeit scores to realize sensational believe of spectacular affiliates as well as put in force dishonest mechanisms. prosperity!

You are right. A good reputation is an important thing. Cleaning up the forum recently had great positive repercussions in terms of getting rid of cheaters who copy and paste. I think we should all help with that.

write a useful post to get more rattings and reputation or likes and when you see a useful post in the forum give them rattings or reputations also by doing this the men who posts that post his cropped will grow more.