Please Continue rating - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

Hi guys,

First of all I want to say that each and every thing we do is based upon the reactions , in my opinion we shouldn't stop reacting positively  . Because most of the people stop reacting since the announcement of not giving 50 talk tokens. It doesn't matter  if any of the post is worthy of being appreciated than I am gonna do that 

Giving evaluations to the publications should be continuous according to the quality of that publication, it is not right that we stop reacting to the publications of our colleagues because they no longer pay the 50 tokens for the reactions, also the token talk is practically sentenced, I do not think that lasts a long time, so they should focus on the bitcoin campaign and for this they need reactions in the posts.

• +2 1

I think in the topic the moderator said that they blocked the cheaters who got more likes in the yobit exchange and the number of likes are not that much in the forum, so we know that they were using some kind of the cheat.

I agree that all members should rate each others post as Positive reputation for the posts with Quality content and negative for useless or meaningless posts. Positive reputation is to appreciate the good work and negative to discourage the useless work.

Very good information and thanks for this, I really understand that here the qualifications are a fundamental part of the work in the forum, I have been told that it is very important to qualify the valuable publications in order to inspire another to continue working hard within the forum. I imagine it is something very good for everything, I will continue to work hard and rate the comments and publications that I like for the quality of the content. 

Yes dear it's really important for us.and it's most important to continue rating us.we know that when the stop of talk token receiving all members are much worry and no interested in it. Don't wait for others that who is rating you  just follow the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency and give reaction of all useful post.

Even if payment for ratings stops, we must not stop positive evaluation of the content that is worthy and negative for fraudulent posts, because this will help the continuation and development of the forum and maintain the purpose provided by the forum, which is sharing useful information with others .

I suspect that the payment will return after a while and will not stop completely.

Yes you are right, continue ratings people work to get more paid, Because if you didn't give positive reputation to people post if you post your own there is no way you can also get positive reputation to your post, so make a useful and meaningful topic and get positive reputation the more you give them positive response the you also get positive reputation.

Continuously "an awful individual influences a gathering of good individuals, thus it happened due to these swindling individuals. Each duping individual should get his discipline since he followed the technique for cheating and in light of the fact that he went with his wrongdoing a decent individual .

Yes friend,as members of this great forum its our duty and responsibility to give rating to our fellow members whether we'll get paid for doing so or not,buts its quit unfortunate that some of the members are always interested in completing there daily post so finding it difficult to pay attention to giving rating,which completely wrong,let's make correction please

On 12/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

Thank you dear for this useful information.

As i am a new commer on crypto talk.

And my all seniors would be able to express much for the forum.

And now i am also learning a lot formall of them.

Now, on your topic, 

yes this is a hood step from the site.

Because many people tries to fool the moderators in the search of getting higher response.

But the crypto talk moderators are good human beings.

Who always busy in the worthy work.

2-nd Reponse, yes it’s sounds bad. but do mot loose hope to not to be paid for reputaion.

keep your moral high.

And work for your family.

There is possibility that one day 

you get maximum benefit by doing this kond of activity whem no one is willing to do so.
So have faith

As my rank on the forum is newbie but I have joined the forum so long. Due to some busy routine I can't complete my first 100 posts for registration. 

I am also observing that after the announcement of new payment system in which reacts would not get talk tokens . People has stopped reacting other's posts. It discourages the members. So please continue reacting. It gives new courage to the members on the forum.

Yes, we must give the evaluation only to the creative people who worked to create useful topics that we can work on within the forum, and all people must work like them and not put any negative evaluation because it will affect the reputation of the person

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing this topic ...
I don't think we should stop giving reputation. Because everything we do depends on feedback. We have to give a good reputation for good and informative posts
I wish success to all members, thanks

It should be our responsibility to react to each other's posts. We should help each other because without a positive reputation we can't get paid for our posts and make money from this forum. So please continue rating. Show positive feedback on every useful informative post. Thank you.

As we know that payment for rating has been disabled but we should know that we need to be rated before we would be paid for our posts or comments so we should make sure and try to make posts meaningful useful and educative for other members to be able to give it a good reputation 

Welcome my friend. I agree with you that our goal in this forum is to obtain a good evaluation by publishing distinctive and important topics and work to raise the level of this forum, and that a good evaluation will ultimately give us a good and good reputation.

It was a really healthy procedure to get rid of all the cheaters who randomly give these ratings, as many of the distinguished topics were receiving negative ratings and this is unfair, so we have to give ratings, whether negative or positive, to those who deserve them only.

Because of the cheating process that was carried out by some members by increasing the ratings of other people, which led supervisors to stop paying for reactions, so despite this we must not stop showing admiration for the useful post and values

We shouldn't quite giving reputation on post and caused part of individual quite giving standing for shut record by cheat notoriety and yet in the event that we quit giving standing at the point our rating will be diminishing.

It is important to continue building the reputation because you are providing an evaluation of the topic at hand. From my point of view, we have to cooperate and support each other for the success of this forum, with a positive evaluation always, if the topic does not contradict the terms of the forum. Do you agree with me?

• +5 1

It's an efficient and smart way by the club team to detect cheaters who only give 50 ratings randomly to get the talking codes.

In my opinion, interest in reviews will not be lost after canceling payment for them, because you will only get a positive reputation when you add high-quality participation.

you might be proper. My partner and I firmly help the viewpoint. Individuals have got ceased ranking as a result of the disabling transaction. I do believe we have to not necessarily quit ranking as the standing of associates will likely be damaged. How much content will be improving about everyday schedule nevertheless the popularity will be both identical or perhaps boosts almost no.

I noticed that now mostly useful posts are without rating point . I have read old topics in old time moderator give them 50 talk token for 50 reactions. But now here is no more talk token for giving repotation . Therefore people are not giving repotation.