Please Continue rating - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

Ya u are right my dear mate. It is clearly written in their policy that to continue your payment we should and must have positive rating on the posts only those posts will be considered for your payments.

You are very right dear, I think the rate cheaters has been reduced to the lowest level, so the forum is now clean from all kind of unwanted situations, with this, we most continue to rate others work as reward for their hard work, thank you. 

I agree with you after updates and new laws related to the topic of reputation in the forum, most of the members do not evaluate by giving any reputation points to others and are preoccupied with their content and accounts, which reflected negatively on knowledge. I do not think that we should stop giving feedback and encourage others to work better and grow the forum.

It's a shame that this is now the new normal. I accept that the new system would reduce the number of tokens in circulation, which could help to boost their value. I was also suspended, which I believe is a little excessive given that I have done nothing wrong. But that hasn't stopped me from giving a positive rating to every post I like.

Very well content in perfect articulation but I want to draw and remind us that we don't need to beg for ratings as it is already part of the forum rules and regulations.

What primarily provides you good ratings is your good work.

It should be clear to every member.

Yes, the classification should be followed up and all new ones should be followed up . Therefore, all new and first-hand must be viewed and followed.  You must be in constant contact with the things, events and stories that happen around you in order to be in constant contact with everything new here

Continuously " the terrible individual affects a group of good individuals, and it happened because of these deceitful people. Every scammer should get his discipline because he followed the style of cheating and in light of the fact that he went with his mistakes as a decent individual.

Thank you so much for this much needed content that should be read by the members who don't rates to deserving posts. I am very also very disappointed to see that people have left to giving reputations on deserving post just because the payment of giving reputations have been stopped. I always say that reputation is not just a like button, it is the appreciation for the members on their creativity. We should have to appreciate eachother by giving reputations.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
No matter what happened, and no matter how bad circumstances we went through, we must follow what we expressed on it and collect new information to tone and support the forum.
We follow members' comments, support and evaluate them according to the level and content of the posts
The evaluation will encourage members to further disseminate information and work harder

• +1 1

Right friend we should give rating and we should give positive rating because it is  a way to appreciate someone who work very hard. We should also motivate beginners and encourage them so that they work with more effort.

Well, as a beginner, I don't know what was happend in this site before me. As someone saying that people left the site due to payment system. And also some people stop to give rating because the payment is stopped. I couldn't understand what is the matter. I just only know that payment depends on rating and we should help and cooperate eachother for giving reputations.

The site recently decided that it would not pay for ratings. The moderator should take action against those members who are really the real culprits of the forum and the culprits of all the members working here. They should give good ratings in factual posts.  

I do not think that at all, perhaps the evaluation issue is important to all members and it reflects the quality of the posts. I think that all the forum moderators do is the most correct, and the periodic cleaning campaigns that they carry out and get rid of cheaters and spam senders, will keep the active members of the forum Who do their full part.

• +3 1

I'm also giving positive reputation points only to the useful comments. So that these posts can be appreciated because these are the loyal members of this forum who creates wonderful and useful posts.

Yes, well said most of the people kicked out due to their mistakes because they don't follow the rules and regulations properly. If someone post good content than we should appreciate his working and like his working to encourage him.

Of course my friend I still give reviews to the posts and focus on giving a good reputation to cheer up other members.  Reputation is to give a rating, either positive or negative. The reaction is only to give a heart without a negative or positive evaluation.  This is according to my knowledge.

This news is unpleasant. This way will make people move away from the evaluation. This way there will be no superb support my friend

Dear friend @Nour kem @Ammur Pagli @Shakil888 I think perhaps the assessment is important for all members and it reflects the quality of the posts. I think that the moderators of the forum are the most accurate, and periodical cleaning campaigns that they manage and get rid of cheats and spam senders, will keep active members of the forum who do their entire part. Thank you 

In fact, the evaluation that comes on the post should be worth the evaluation and not randomly .. In the event that a law is passed that payment will not be made on the evaluation, this does not mean that we must stop supporting and evaluating because this is an incentive for members to increase the knowledge that everyone wants I wish you and everyone good luck.

Indeed, the status of the evaluation and the positive reputation must be done carefully, and this reputation should only be given to members who provide useful and important topics about the encrypted currencies because the random evaluation status affects the classifications of members in the encrypted currency forum.

• +3 1

I think that the idea of giving evaluation to good topics should not be approved for the sake of payment only, this feature is useful in order to know the best topics and people who write useful topics, it also motivates members to write better.

You are right, my friend. The evaluation is very important to us and it helps in the continuity of the work. Your advice is useful. I hope you will always present more of these useful topics because we need new knowledge and ideas.

Yes, there are many fraudulent scammers who were in the forum and that the forum moderators were able to delete them and delete their useless posts, which reflected positively on the CryptoTalk platform because it only contains information that is useful for all forum users.

First of all, I think it is good to know these cheaters and expel them from here. Also, we must continue to search for them and expel them. Also, we must not stop giving the evaluation, as everyone was busy with that and after not giving anything to the classification, no one is interested in it, and this is not true. We must continue to give the reputation, my friend.

This is very valuable knowledge that you have shared. Of course, we should not cheat in the forum because credibility cheating will result in our account being blocked, as well as warning points. However, we used to get talk tokens for ratings, which we no longer get, but we can still rate each other higher because we are paid based on ratings.