Please Continue rating - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kanji

Please Continue rating

Yes  dear I agree with you, their is many members who does not focus to give ratting,it is very discouraging for those who are working with great effort. No doubt we are not paid for ratting post but ratting incourage us do work more harder. Many new leave the working just because they have not ratting points. They think that their work is not attractive.

On 12/21/2020 at 7:30 PM, Ryan_07 said:

Everyone has stopped reacting since the announcement of not giving 50 talk tokens for reactions. I don't think we should stop giving reputation . Because everything we do is based on reactions. If I do appreciate other then others will appreciate me by rating on my posts. And  of course we will give reputation in good and informative posts. @Kanji

Indeed dear colleague and I have also been able to realize that everyone has stopped reacting since they published the announcement of the 50 cards, therefore I also advised that we always have a reaction to the publications and comments that are useful
A big greeting to the whole community

I think we shouldn't feel bad about that because talktoken is not that valueble anymore. 50 talk token is not that much and we can make much more money with making 20 post daily, especially bitcoin price was that high. That's why we should continue rating.

Hello friends how are you, I harmonize with you in this point of view, on account that no one concern about the topic any longer, since the responses have been nullified, however, everyone needs to increase trustworthy reactions to the very good topic even although he does not get custody of material earnings in change for these reactions.Don't worry about this topic matter, due to the occurrence this site is safe. It is very useful for me. I also suggest the others use this.

Thank you for this article that you provided, and yes, I agree with you that there are many cheaters who are trying to destabilize the forum and fail. Therefore, we must support this forum so that it remains in full force and progress. Regarding the evaluation, even if the forum stops paying, we must support the members in their posts and give them a positive evaluation on the posts. Useful even if we don't get paid.

It's very important we continue giving ratings even though there are no more financial benefits attached. Let's all endeavor to make cryptotalk a better place by giving positive reputations to deserving members. This will go a long way in improving the platform because members will be motivated to create more useful and informative content we can all benefit from.

Giving ratings to our fellow members should be our duty. We should be helpful to each and every member of this forum. Because helping won't cause us any damage infact it is beneficial for us and even for this forum. 

• +3 1

Yes, i agree with you that we must proceed giving the responses concurring to the distribution or comment, maybe within the Future return the installment for doing it, getting used to doing it we are going continuously esteem the work that others do which is inside the parameters that must be followed within the gathering, not everything is around cash, you too have to be do the every day work In arrange to develop our accounts

• +4 1

Yes dear friend you are very right that we should continue rating but most of the members stopped to giving reputation and I think that it is a bad habit so we always give positive reputation to the useful posts. 

• +2 1

@Tohura7 Yes you are right. We should not stop to giving reacts. Because we wish the forum owner will take some good steps to increase our earning. But it is our duty that keeping the forum's quality by giving our valuable reputations.

• +3 1

I hope that this is not the case and that we should not accept reimbursement for the assessment. Certainly, my mate, we're going to beat the cheaters whose only goal here is to make money and disqualify the platform. We will continue to analyze, provide information and support our stakeholders.

You are right.  Some members are cheater and greedy because they  react just for money when forum stop to pay on reacting they stop to react which is not good.  So we should continue to react who deserve negative and positive rating. 

• +4 1

I noticed that many members are not give repotation . But please give a positive reaction on informational and meaningful post . Because now our earning depend on good repotation. When we see a meaningful and informational posts then we should to give a positive reaction on posts. Because giving repotation is our duty. 

• +2 1

Greetings, my friend, all thanks to the club management for removing the cheaters, and this is what gives us reassurance about the club. We must support each other and give a positive rating to a good post

• +3 1

That's right, we shouldn't stop giving reputation in the forum because I think there can be consequences to donating a reputation which can sometimes be good, for example, when we give a positive reputation, it's a way for a member to continue promoting his experience.  Encouragement and knowledge in the forum, even if they are negative, it makes the member develop himself and his ideas in the forum, so we must not stop giving reputation at all, good luck.

• +2 1

It was the right time when people were busy serving everyone, yet after taking in the tokens after conversation, the receptor are at inferior laying pressure and not taking any stake here. Moreover, due to some malicious elements, some seniors in orbit have lost their cryptic UID. The umpire should take action versus those who are in reality the actual perpetrators of the Majlis and moreover the wrongdoer of all the people working here.

• +2 1

Dear fellow everyone stops giving reactions since the announcement of not giving 50 talk tokens for reactions.i think that we should never stop giving reactions because if we give reaction to others post then others give reaction to your post and always give the positive reaction to the useful posts.

• +3 1

Very good information and a few dayes ago rating payment was stop due to any cause. People leave the rating and just comments on the post and create a topic. Recently site decided that they will not give payment for giving rating. But you will get post talk.but ifvyou give dailt 50 rating you will not get paid.       

• +3 1

This is affecting many people, but I think it is time we start to find friends who have interesting posts and follow them so when they post good contents  you can like them and when you follow them they can follow you back if you have interesting posts, but it still takes time to get people who would get interested with you account.

This is good information. Actually some members have stop raying because the reward is stopped but one of the duty of the forum members to read posts and rate members to motivate and correct those making low quality posts. 

Very nicely content material in best articulation however I need to attract and remind us that we do not want to beg for rankings as it's far already a part of the discussion board policies and regulations.

What in general gives you top rankings is your top work.

It need to be clean to each member.

Yeah i agree with you it is really great idea that we also can help our moderators by this rating system because once we did this it will obviously highlight the quality of the content and it will keep the forum healthy. 

On 12/21/2020 at 8:47 PM, Kanji said:

This is why we must continue rating, 

Hi everyone, as the last few weeks the forum management has been trying so hard, putting in a lot of effort to remove low quality and poor content, they have also been able to remove 400 suspected cheaters, according to one of the moderators but the truth is there has been another problem that might be looming. The forum has deactivated the rating system and this has brought in the consequence that there will be no talk tokens for ratings, so the 50 talk tokens that we used to get daily has been removed, this is to remove those who are cheating from the system and I think thats a pretty good idea, its also important that this would maitain the price of talk token in a very high value , we hoping that it would continue, and if you have not cheated then you have nothing to worry about.

My worry would be, because now there is no pay to rating, that people will lose the interest of rating others, and this is really wrong, for some reason we must continue rating ,, this is to make sure that you are able to find people who rate your content , this will also be a cation to those who still need policing, also , for those who focus is payment, you still need rating to get your pay so its important we should continue rating and also continue to weed out those who are corrupt and make sure that we are also able to make sure that we dont lose ourselves to the cheaters, because I do believe, like those countries which were banned from the forum , there are innocent people who fell in the axe of the moderator,  we need to continue policing those who are misusing the forum .

Thank you people and have a beutiful week ahead.  🙂

Yes of course we should continue to rate others topics and post to appreciate them. It will definitely encourages them to create more knowledgeable and outstanding topics and posts on this forum.

Yes, not every job is paid here, every good job is paid now, so you have to get a reputation for earning money, which will add a good ratingSo we have to try to do every good deed and follow the rules. Thank you.

In order to succeed and earn money in cryptocurrency, you must post according to the rules of the forum, otherwise you will be banned. I advise everyone to follow the rules. Thank you.