Before asking, read the rules - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Before asking, read the rules

I am totally agree with you. When a new member joined this platform he should read the rules and instructions of cryptotalk platform. So when they posting or commenting then they should follow the rules and instructions of this platform. But when they asked for help to seniors then they should follow the rules and instructions of cryptotalk and ask in a proper way. So seniors guide them in proper way and then you solved your problems.

• +2 1

Thanks for the info. Really new member should read about forum because there are all informative posts in about forum and we can get answer to our every question from there.

Yes friend most of newbie make this type of post,because they want to learn ,but they can learn by self. So this is forum which full of information of every type you can get every type of knowledge from this forum. So don't make post just for complete task which have useless contentwith thia you can't eaen money from this forum.so before making post you can search about that topic on the search button ,which is very usefull to find good and topic and work for solve your issue.

• +1 1

You're right, reading the rules is the most important thing in this forum. Every newbies should read the rules soon as they can so  they can adapt the forum faster. Not just newbies we also needs to rules because we can't forgot sometimes. If we all read and follow the rules , we can make this forum more efficient place.

• +1 2

This is a recurring incident on a daily basis as the about forum gives the perfect answers to some questions poses by new members. It is advisable that you read the about forum, know the rules and regulations and ask questions that are vital for members and the platform.

I share what you say friend!
In the section about forum are the posts anchored by the admins that are a guide for us to start in the forum. I do not understand why people always ask about the same topics that are already well explained.

Yes my friend you say right we should always follow the rules of this forum because it is better for us if we don't follow the rules of this forum and create topic and posts by breaking the rules of this forum then we will be banned by administrators .

• +3 1

Exactly , a lot o beginners spend a lot of time waiting for suitable replies from their posts about how to work and about the rules and regulations of the forum. There is a much simpler way , where it takes maximum half an hour to know all this. All you have to do is to go to the about section part of the forum and go through all the pinned posts there . This should be made mandatory in the future , if we need to improve the quality of the forum.

Yeah you are absolutely right my friend. We should learn about this site rules before ask anything. Cause if we don't know this site rules then we can't able to work here. So learning about rules in this site is first step to work here and ask to members for other help.

Yes you are tight but its not a bad thing to ask questions because it is over duty to give good information and knowledge to anyone who come new.

But it is also important that we should read rules and regulations about this forum. We can worked together on this forum by helping each other by sharing useful and good post.This is the good platform so we can worked honestly and don't against the rules otherwise our account is banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes i seen this type of problem from new comers. Because they didn't get knowledge About the forum and they post their doubt as topic with careless. They didn't even check that topic is already exists or not. For that before posting they want to use search feature.but they didn't that and they achieve a warning message from moderator.

I see a lot of questions about the forum that all can know if they only read the rules of the forum and can't ask questions like what I should do or how to make a post, and all cam focus on information that can get about crypto currency more than the forum himself 

@ by dormillion , before reading the rules and regulations we are confused about the topic and post , but we start posting until 100 , then we gain experience and thier proper rules and regulations.

Yes you are right .i am agree with you.i am new here.my opinion is that asking questions is not bad juniors asks questions so senior members clears their questions it's not bad.thanks for sharing this.

Yes I absolutely agree with you, as some beginners don't want to go and read about the forum on the forum section rather they prefer asking on posts which utterly bad to some extent.. 

• +2 1

@wisesaba You are right. I saw most of the newbies are asking about simple rule like how to earn money, how to withdraw my earnings, how to add my account on yobit etc. They should read all pinned topics of moderators to know a to z of this forum. Members who are asking such as questions getting banned soon.

Hello my dear friend. Without asking us anything. First you need to know and read about the platform in advance. You have to read the rules and gain knowledge. Then the ones we don’t understand. I will know by asking them. Then I will work by gaining knowledge. Thanks.

You are right. There are many new members who do not read the rules and regulations of this platform very well and then they remember some such questions from their senior members, which would already have answers in the very form section.  So this is a very wrong thing, they should not do this at all, they should first read about the forum section of this platform in its own way so that they understand everything easily. And you should not ask such questions at all, whose answers already exist. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend, you must be aware of the forum before joining the forum.  Here you need to know well about the type of work and the rules.  You have to work in the forum by following every rule properly.  You may be banned from working outside the rules.  So be sure to follow each rule seriously.  No posts can be copied. Create topics and comments from your own opinions.  Which is beneficial and acceptable.

He should read the rules of things before asking anything. If you want to work in Crypto Talk, you can enter the site of Crypto Talk and read all its rules. Even then, if you have trouble understanding something, ask someone. So read the rules before asking.

• +1 1

No one can refuse from this fact that before  working on any site if we read the rules of that site and follow them we never face any difficulty for working.  But if we not read rules then how can we work according the rules when  we  not know about rules. @Dormilon

• +1 1

Yo have explained the idea very clearly and all we need to follow the rules as it should be our priority because nothing is much more then rules which will helps you to become a better one in this forum, also you need to post a very knowledgeable and professional posts here so it will be be helpful for other and your reputation too. 

the rules are necessary to learn and to follow even if you cannot make post because without them you would be get banned by the moderators

Begginer start the cryptotalk community then they are creating postings that they have many questions about cryptotalk about and about the all questions are in the rules of cryptotalk we should read them before asking. 

Sincerely, some of the beginners don't scan the guidelines and they're growing subjects just about the situation for which they will discover if they view the foundations. A lot of the time they're posting spam because they're also not perusing the guidelines at a bonus. to persist in the aforementioned one meeting place for a very long time, you should still obey the principles.