How to gain inspiration by posting to cryptotalk - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

How to gain inspiration by posting to cryptotalk

A lot of effective individuals resemble an essayist. At the point when motivation comes to him, thoughts stream to his head and afterward he starts composing, so we too here can profit by this thing as it were. We need to initiate our creative mind in our work and motivation will come to us.

Dear friend I agree with you it is a good idea that if you are not working sitting in this forum then think about this forum in your mind and then suddenly you click to post a pet topic, you can write it in your notebook and When you come to this forum post that topic. And just thinking about it over and over again brings more and more ideas and topics to your mind

Greeting to all , the more we learn from other members post , the more we get inspired and we get enlightened the more , I also share a post by using my own mind and daily after reading posts  new ideas come to my mind. To write a post is true inspiration  it brings new ideas , enhance your writing skills and you learn many things about cryptocurrency by reading others post. Thank you

I totally agree with you, friend. Inspirations play a fundamental role in spreading the issues here. Sometimes I feel that when inspiration comes I can answer anything in the forum and I am very happy.

Ideas need to be unique as you have said my dear, but also there is a big requirement that many are missing, the posts and the inspiration must be on the topic of cryptocurrency. Inspiration may not be needed too much when you start learning and understanding. You can create posts but beacues of the duplicates rule, you have to be on unique topics.

This is a very good idea ,. Because sometimes an idea comes to mind, but after a short time I forget it, so I have to record the ideas that come to mind in a notebook and then share them after that in the forum

My dear, the best source so that you have the inspiration to publish in the forum is knowledge, so search for knowledge in the topics and posts that you publish in the knowledge and experience needed in the field of cryptocurrencies and areas of sections within the forum is the best inspiration for you without all that is useful in this forum in general please from you  To search for learning and knowledge and publish everything that is useful Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want an inspiration to write good comment in you post bring things that do wake up your brain such as music's, playing of games, having a nice conversion with your love once and so on with that your reputation will always be good.

You are very right dear, because working in the cryptotalk forum will give you extra inspiration asides from the knowledge and experience you will acquire about the cryptocurrency world and also the earning you will get, so we most work very well in other to achieve this, thank you.

Dear, being inspired and educated in all areas of encryption gives you something so great that you can work harder here and produce new and very important ideas. Thank you, my friend, for this post. 

We will have to use our minds at work in order to produce positive results while posting comments and topics, since what matters is the quality of these topics, which must provide interesting and relevant knowledge for the rest of the members; utilize your mind and you'll get what you need.

Yes I am agree with you that we can get good inspiration from this forum. If we are not regular member of this forum then whenever we get good idea then we can create posts at this forum. In this way we can get good knowledge and money from this forum.

Thank you my friend for this wonderful post, it is nice that you come to a useful idea and enter the site to share it with your friends, that reading more will make the ideas come to you faster.

We must write our useful ideas about cryptocurrency journals and share our constructive opinions and write them in an appropriate manner in order to achieve the benefit of many members on the site and exchange experiences with them 

I think that the frequent participation and the frequent reading of comments and opinions create your desire for knowledge, and from here comes inspiration and a new idea for a new post, meaning a love of  knowledge and benefit makes you able to write new and distinctive posts

All the time when I'm a long time 8n the forum the inspiration is lost after a few minutes but when I read other useful post I see that the inspiration is come with many ideas and I can talk more ,but only the useful post who can turn on the inspiration .

• +4 1

In order to gain a good reputation, your posts should enjoy fresh and useful ideas, and this does not come without effort and fatigue in searching and reading within the cryptotalk forum.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:39 PM, Pereira said:

The inspiration to write is fundamental in the forum and I can say that there are times in the day an idea comes to me and you have to take advantage of it to write, to have a great reputation in the forum you have to have good ideas and be very original, put into practice what I tell you, at any time of the day that you get an idea to write, take advantage of it and enter the forum, write everything you think and you will see that every day more ideas will come to you, gaining a lot of fame in the forum and growing every time rank.

I hope they work and grow in the forum, success will come soon.

Yes my friend if you want to gain inspiration from others members of the forum then you need to work hard and make a valuable and useful post Because if your posts are good and have some information for others then definitely they will give you the good ratings points which will increase your earnings. So work hard with honesty in order to gain much inspiration from people. 

• +1 1

I completely agree with you, dear friend. If you are not sitting and working on this website, it is a smart idea. But your thoughts are on this forum, and then you click on a better thread to write on. You could write it down in your note book and then publish it in this thread. And reading about it again and again will bring up more and more thoughts and subjects on your head. Simply get used to it.

I also suggest writing down the ideas in a special notebook and reformulating them daily before publishing in the forum and in order for the ideas to be checked and verified from the sources in order to increase the level of the publication and gain a good reputation.

• +2 1

On 20‏/12‏/2020 at 18:39, Pereira said:

يعد الإلهام للكتابة أمرًا أساسيًا في المنتدى ويمكنني أن أقول إن هناك أوقاتًا في اليوم تأتي لي فكرة ويجب عليك الاستفادة منها في الكتابة ، ولكي تتمتع بسمعة طيبة في المنتدى ، يجب أن يكون لديك أفكار جيدة وكن أصليًا للغاية ، ضع ما أقوله لك موضع التنفيذ ، في أي وقت من اليوم تحصل على فكرة لتكتبها ، وتستغلها وتدخل إلى المنتدى ، اكتب كل ما تعتقده وسترى أنه في كل يوم سترى المزيد من الأفكار يأتون إليكم ، ويكتسبون شهرة كبيرة في المنتدى ويزدادون رتبة في كل مرة.

أتمنى أن يعملوا وينمووا في المنتدى ، النجاح سيأتي قريبًا.

Hello
This idea that you have written is really cool
Continuing to think about something attracts words to you, as if you are using inspiration to pull from your mind whatever is best
I, in turn, will continue thinking in order to avoid repeating the same words and make the forum full of useful and unrepeatable topics.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this topic, we are working hard to follow the laws
  And following up on these useful topics and reading them from time to time, they are inspiring and helpful topics for many members

Yes my friend .. I agree with you ..

Through support, participation, and effective follow-up, discussing all effective ideas that aim to support the performance of members and support the forum through interaction.

Welcome my friend, I support you 🌸 ❤️

Hello my friend ، We must try to think hard in order to reach a useful topic for members to publish in the forum. The inspiration in writing helps us a lot to reach a good reputation, but it must be accompanied by learning and hard work.

• +1 1

Just now, Ferymalik said:

@Pereira you have posted a very good topic. It is good if we are not working on this forum and suddenly we came across any about this forum then we must open forum and put idea on it . It will be great beneficial for us . And once our ideas start to acknowledge by other members then it will increase our confidence and we will always come with new ideas.

@Ferymalik You have a great talent inside, when I read you I can see a great potential in your words my friend, for this I want to encourage you to follow your goals and dreams, talk about them in the forum we are all going to read you with great enthusiasm, you are very capable, I can see it for leagues.

• +1 1