Stakedwallet.biz - An attractive wallet but a scam - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Stakedwallet.biz - An attractive wallet but a scam

The Staked wallet is a crypto wallet that has been used extensively by users because of its referral program and also by the fact that this wallet has its own coin. 

Just on these two merits alone it seems that this wallet is very good, however, the wallet goes even further to offer its users 0.2% daily interest on its btc, ltc and doge balances that the user holds in their wallet. To be eligible for this all you need is ten dollars in your wallet. 

While all  of this is very attractive, the referral program offers up to 50% income on your referral's activity in the form of SWL tokens, each having a value of $0.1. 

Unfortunately, however, recent research has shown that this wallet has now become a scam, and there are many that are losing their funds to this wallet. 

I implore all members to stay away from this wallet and to be very vigilant as the wallet may change its address but may still be in operation. Ensure that you do adequate research into any wallet that you plan on using. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

BIg Scam.... I just register on second say my fund are all gone!! they told me i have been hack ? come on just on Second Day with a new account and i get hack ?
they block me after i complaining.so this not a good thing stop scaming people staked wallet.

• +1 1

Those wallets that are new should defenietly be doubted. And 0.2% per day means 72% APY which seems pretty difficult to believe true at the first sight. And the offers that wallet suppose to give seems they are trying to lure for deposit the 10$ and won't let users to withdraw in my opinion.

So I also suggest everyone to stay away from such offers and always use established and most used wallets.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

First of all, I would like to thank you that you protected us all from this scam.Giving information about it ..If I am right, for the first time I am hearing about it ..Its security system is not as strong ..And people tend to go only where they have protection ..

On 12/18/2020 at 3:45 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Just on these two merits alone it seems that this wallet is very good, however, the wallet goes even further to offer its users 0.2% daily interest on its btc, ltc and doge balances that the user holds in their wallet. To be eligible for this all you need is ten dollars in your wallet. 

Regarding this wallet, I remembered, I had frequently cautioned the users to be safe from the scammers because there were no additional sources for them to reward users with that high daily percentage. Without revealing the reserved funds, they made the false promise to return reward that was itself suspicious. Some members from this forum also lost the amounts but simply, they did not care the warning signs. 

There are many wallet who trap us by giving attractive offers.Statcked wallet has done the same thing, it has caught a lot of people in its web by giving attractive offers but then started scamming, then people fell victim to it. Therefore, we should not pay any attention to its attractive offers and leave it so that our funds cannot be lost and do not diminish, so use some good wallet.

It may be a modern one that draws their customers through inquiring them to create referrals,Take into consideration that whereas there may be a referral framework there's rip-off in that wallet, Stakedwallet.Biz is utilized by such a part of people and its a lost in their cash and data as this wallet isn't secured. We ought to dodge utilizing this one and never take hazard...

Thanks for your information.  I'm using trust wallet because It's very safe and secured also easy to use. So i have no idea about stakedwallet.bizz. But if It's true that It's scam then people need to be careful about this wallet. And your information will help them to know.

Thank you.

First of all, I want to thank you that you protected us from scam, this information proved to be a very good information for us because we can know about it.