How do you prepare for a topic before bublish? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mdhassan

How do you prepare for a topic before bublish?

Before posting content of crypto we should analyse farum because content should not be common which is already discussed by everyone. Content should be unique and informative.for good reputation 

When I want to post any topic first, I try to focus on the topic completely. I am discussing with many people of different ages as well as searching on Google so that I can present the topic and its ideas in a way that reaches all of my readers.

There are two parts of the members here at work, a section that only wants to earn money and does not care how to get it, and a section that cares a lot about creating useful posts and clear comments. Therefore, all members must commit to work in order to gain experience in this field.

• +5 1

The preparation to publish a topic always has to be the need of people and how to know how to solve it, for a publication to be successful you have to follow these steps to reach its success, many prepare to make a publication, but the Success will always be when you solve the problem of other users that is when success demands.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can prepare to post a topic by reading the terms and rules of the forum to avoid setting up a topic that breaks those rules and you get a warning point 

Do a search to see if this topic has been discussed before or not . . . If not discussed, you can share your topic with us .

• +3 1

In order to be able to publish distinctive and important topics, you must follow several steps, the most important of which is increasing the number of reading and browsing hours related to cryptocurrencies, investment and trading. Likewise, you should benefit from following and reading the comments of older members in order to benefit from their experiences.

• +3 1

In my personal opinion, when you want to publish on a topic, you must first collect information, verify its validity and conduct a lengthy research on the topic to be published, then analyze the research results and benefit from them while avoiding repetition and there is no objection to using the experiences of others on this topic and in the end it is dealt with And publish it in a simple and understandable way

I collect information on the topic that I want to publish. I also search for all the related ideas on other platforms. I watch videos that talk and explain about it. Then I arrange my thoughts and sequence them according to a certain clear and interesting direction. I write them in a simple and expressive way.  So that everyone who reads it will understand it directly without effort

I read many useful and motivating topics and useful comments to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and I searched the Internet and Google about cryptography to be able to create an important and useful topic that the rest of the members benefit from.

I am getting information from google and read it carefully .I chose the different topic from it and writ on the page .The topic which is suitable for the audience and can be easily understand I post it.

I think before posting any comment or creating any post we should prepare ourselves by making a good research on the topics either those topics are available on this forum or not or people know about these topics or these are something new for them on this forum. we should create a post full of useful data and clean from unwanted or violated contents.

Obviously one have to do their own research before publishing anything.  One should try their best to bring revelancy to the topic and think twice before posting it that whether this topic goes with the topic they are writing for. One must aloof oneself from any vague information.  If one oneself doesn't have a idea then he or she might look for that topic on google YouTube or read some articles related to that then go for answering.  At the end it the content which speaks and the only way to help one stand out

Everyone has their own style. These include try to find out if the issue was created by another user nd the problem occurs, then you can fix it and you can post it.

When i don’t know about the topic, I explore some website about the topic and sometimes I also check others comment. It helps me to get some idea about the topic so that I can post my comment with my own style. And also its help to broaden my knowledge about crypto.

I do not prepare for creating the topic by just start creating and write whatever comes into my mind that makes my topic simple and easy to make

Dear me, I am preparing for a topic before publishing it by gathering new information about it, which makes it shaken by enough information, and this is important to all of us. To benefit others. 

In fact, I agree with you my friend, I think that there are some members who post similar posts or frequent questions or questions that they should know their answers by reading the forum policy, and I also think that the members publishing in this forum should research more useful and new ideas or raise their problems. On the world of trading or investment, in fact the elderly do their work here to the fullest. They will help them. Good luck to all.

Before publishing, I try to understand what is required, and I try to answer according to my experience. I try to choose the appropriate and simple words for understanding. Of course, I am here to benefit and benefit from the good amount of information

My friend, I do a lot of research on cryptocurrencies in order to have useful information to add to my post, read comments, and gain knowledge so that the post that will be posted on the forum is useful and important to the community and not frequent to gain a good reputation and develop my abilities in writing upcoming publications

• +1 1

When someone wants to publish a topic, the content of the topic must be useful and valuable, content is good, useful and not duplicate, and it is new and everyone can benefit from it.

Up to this point I have not created any post and I am not thinking at the present time or even in the near future to publish so that I can gain sufficient experience and create high-quality and useful posts for all members of the forum

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Whenever I tried to publish a topic , it got deleted by the administrations.  I always try to follow the rules but u don't know why it got deleted. 

If you want to publish a topic then firstly you might think that either you have complete knowledge about the issue. If you don't have then do research in it 

Then by following the forum rules publish your topic. 

Welcome, my friend, to all the friends. We must stay away from the duplicate topic because there are many duplicate topics. To give new and useful ideas for everyone to take the positive reputation and stay away from deletion

Although the number of my posts is very modest, I read the topic well and understand it and then write the appropriate comment for it that relates to the idea that the publisher is talking about.

• +4 1

In the beginning, my friend, you have to choose a new, scientific and useful topic for other members, and you should search for the previous topics if the topic is present or not in order to avoid repetition and stay away from copying and describing, and you can use social media platforms and Google