Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Oh shit! double post may be the reason That makes me banned

No, I don't think so. Because it is nothing bad in this issue if you have created a post twice in the same topic but the truth is that you get no benefit from this post because you can earn once from the same topic. So, be careful and not waste your time carelessly and focus on working good and keep your work with dedication and passion.

hello my friend , mistakes happen therefore no need to be worry so much , because you not going to be banned from this mistake the great thing that could happen is deleting one of the posts , or getting one warning point nothing more, banning not come easy for little reasons .  

Hello dear friend, There are some rules in this forum. One of them is to keep the post in mind. Same post cannot be repeated. Don't do it and if you double the same post , the moderator will ban it. So we have to follow the rules of the forum. Thank you.

This is the reason behind band but I don't think if you don't copy paste work here then you will be banned to keep work honestly and sincerely did follow all the rules and regulation of this forum

Dear friend, of course, has been banned from the forum due to double posting on the same subject.  This is really a very sad thing.  So we have to work with awareness every step of the way.  You have to work according to the rules of the forum.  No two comments can be made on the same subject.  No posts can be copied.  Follow the rules.

Hi dear friend

I don't think so because sometimes we comment on a post and that topic again repeat so by mistake we comment on that post. It totally depends upon you content which you have used if this content is useful for others and totally different from other comment than no issues.

Greetings, @Anu1979 Yes, you may respond to other members' comments on your message. The person who has provided you with valuable knowledge and facts, or who has shared his experiences with you, will undoubtedly require your gratitude. And the best way to show your appreciation is to respond positively to their comments.

Hai hello mate. Very well informative information posts apart from you. Keep it up mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. 

• +2 1

I think that you will not be able to do anything because you cannot delete the post that you write, it is deleted by the officials and you may be banned or given warning points. You should beware of these errors, my friend, because they may lead to your banning permanently.

• +3 1

Yes you are right my dear. It mit be the one reason that the posts are deleted here on this forum. But we can't ignore the other major reason that includes invalid text , copy paste and incorrect grammar.

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, the double comment on our post causes you the ban, because it prevents any member from repeating the publication on the same topic, be careful you may do it by mistake and not intentional, if you like a post you can reward it by giving it a positive reaction and not by repeating the comment

• +3 1

Good morning my dear friends. Of course the double posts are what make you one of the banned people to repeat your posts and opinions shared with the members of the forum so make sure that your post is distinguished, not subject to deletion and blocking. Just make your opinion of a great position and a good reputation

I think that this is the actual reason why you were banned because you, my friend, by mistake, have broken the laws, because this is one of the things prohibited in the forum rules, which is to respond to the post and comment on it twice

• +2 1

The ban is a very bad thing, and it breaks our resolve to continue progressing and making profit through it.  We must be more careful when we want to create our own profile on the encryption forum, as one of the basic rules in the forum is not to use more than one crypto platform on the same mobile phone, so be careful my friend on this subject because it will definitely lead to the ban from here.

• +2 1

Welcome dear friend, I just read this experience, if you want to delete your post, you have to report and then choose the first option, and then correspondence, Hope this works for you, good luck everyone

My friend you have a good intention for others, but you have to react on good quality posts and not for useless posts. We all know that it's not right to be reacting on useless posts, anyway just follow the rules and keep working according to the forum rules.

Do not worry my friend, I think that you should write to the moderators of the forum to inform them that you have done this unintended thing, or you can make a report on your topic and remember the reason that I talked about now, and I think they will help you

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Bareera said:

Hi friends!  

Hope you are fine and doing well. 

If you posted double comment on one topic then you will ban by cryptotalk. So try you don't double comment on topic.  Because it is the rule of forum.  And you must follow the rules and regulations of this forum.  Be careful and Good luck. 

He said that it was by accident, he know the forum rule and he knows that its against the forum rules, but it happens by mistake, so he was asking what to do before getting warning points, and the only way to get safe from warning is to contact with the moderators with the post link and they will delete it.

The particular principle claims you could opinion when about every matter, as well as the next opinion, will never be mentioned for a passing fancy matter, when you produce a blunder, make an effort to erase the second opinion, of course, if an individual cannot accomplish that, make an effort to carry out greater than 20 content each day to avoid the results regarding getting rid of certainly one of the content.

You not only have to write the topic and publish it, you have to know what you are writing. It should be useful for a forum that contains useful content for all users and beginners who work on the platform, so you have to choose useful topics.

I am sorry about you, my friend..Double participation causes a ban, because the moderators will consider this cheating..but I hope that this problem goes away in peace, but pay attention in the next times..so that you succeed in a job you must put all your focus on it and be free for it, my friend

Certainly my friend, the double topic is one of the reasons for the ban and this is among the rules of the forum, but you should not panic, contact the support team in the forum and tell them about the error that occurred and they will deal with the problem.

• +1 1

I advise you to ask the elderly members so that I do not give you a random answer. I hope you find a solution to this problem. Good luck to you my friend

• +3 1

Welcome my friend here

We have to work diligently, honestly and honestly in providing full support to members here and giving opinions frankly, regardless of whether the issue is positive or negative.

Don't cheat and work hard

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1

When you fall into these errors...Unintentional errors..

I hope there is a button to delete comment or publication Or edit button.

I have signed twice in unintended errors..When you type my comments..

I could not find solutions for that