Will talk token rise as btc keep rising? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Browser

Will talk token rise as btc keep rising?

I can see talk token fluctuating around this very rang 19-23, when is going to it normal range it very irritating at the present state. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 3

7 minutes ago, Browser said:

I can see talk token fluctuating around this very rang 19-23, when is going to it normal range it very irritating at the present state. 

Nobody can tell you that for sure, but all of us here honestly rely on a sudden pump. I think, if the price goes towards less than 10 satoshi, the admins of the exchange will announce some news, that will make the price rise.

• +1 2
  • +2 4

Yes I have a strong feeling that Talk token will rise soon as It is newly introduced and is in developing stage right now so it need some time to be stable.So We don't need to be worry just remain calm and should save our talk tokens with the hope that it going to be  rise and will give us a good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

hello my friend, I think that talk talk token will rise because many people are investing their money in digital coins and this forum have a lot of members and there are new members every day

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

22 minutes ago, Browser said:

Dear @Browser it's very hard to predict that it's price will rise or not.

When I joined this forum it's price was 70 satoshi and then it's price continuously down and reach to the 18 satoshi now.

It will be good news for all of us if it's price jump to it's previous price.

I am very excitedly waiting for it's pump to back.

I am hopeful that it's price will increase surely.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

It is normal to see some fluctuations in currencies now, regardless of the currency, due to the end of the year and because of the deals that are currently taking place from companies and other organizations investing in cryptocurrencies.

Okay here is my take onb this, the truth is we have something going on , there are a lot  of effort to make the talk token work , we are hoping that it will be 1 rubble ,so the demand and the supply is what really makes the token keep going but right now there is a lot of people who dont understand what is going on , there is a lot of effort to which we need to build on, this is really a good time that the forum should allow the forum to grow. And the token to grow also. we sure hope that the price will keep going up but right now we are not so sure about this

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Knowing when the value of the token talk will rise is something unpredictable, for now there is nothing more than waiting and seeing its performance, let's hope it can rebound the following days 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

no one can predict about the prices of coins in the market because it was a not stable prices in the market and if ever it rises up it was a great opportunity for all of us here at cryptotalk forum to motivate and inspired to to do more useful topics and productive ideas to post but for now we cannot predict that talktoken and we must provide a patience and hardwork always to gain more knowledge and experience and also earn more money.

• +2 2

I am very optimistic about the price of talk token. It's all in our hands to make the price of talk token rise to a significant value. Members should avoid selling off their talk token inorder to increase it's value. Let's all endeavor to hold on to it for a while.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear friend we hope that the price of the talk token increase very soon. This is a new coin and take time to become stable. We all collect talk tokens in our account and earn profit when the price of the talk token increase. Wish you best of luck to all.

• +1 2

In fact, I think it is normal to see some fluctuations in currencies now, regardless of the currency, due to the end of the year, but do not worry about this issue because you are very beneficial if you continue with the issue of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

No one could say whether it will rise or will go downward .we can fo only thing that is hope .Because talk tokennis new anf it need some time to become stable .The time will come when it will raise its price and we will get profit .But till now we should be patient 

Hey mate, you ask a good question about talk coin price but I sorry to say that nobody can not say that talk coin price will rise again. Day by day Talk coin price decreasing but talk coin price was very good, so we hope talk coin price will increase in the future.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Browser said:

May be, it is possible and we should hope for the best. As it is expected that talk tokens price will rise up and give us a notable profit. So don't worry at all🤗

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Browser said:

@Browser yeah my dear friend you are a rising much important question but talk token and Bitcoin is not same things. talk token is not depending on bitcoins and also bitcoins not depending on talk tokens price. We cannot say that talk to can hand Bitcoin are on same rates it's depends upon their own prices. If talk token going for high price it is not compulsory Bitcoin going for high. Hope you can understand this my dear friend. 

• +2 1

I know that stability is hard to come by when it comes to this type of currency but the state of talk token at this moment makes me feel sceptical a lot. My worry is that it may not rise again or take a lot of months before it does.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I don’t think it will rise because of bitcoin price rising. It's totally depend on trading. If traders buy this coin more and more then this price will be increase. Otherwise It's won't increase though bitcoin increased.

• +1 1

Since the release of TalkTokens for trade price has been decreasing very quickly because of its ever-increasing supply in the market. This forum need to support talk token through any means otherwise it can collapse as well.

• +1 1

Actually we can't say anything about this because talk token rise with time if it is. But my personal feeling says it will increase the price of talk tokens so stored the talk and be humble.

• +1 1

Yes it is true that the price of bitcoin is increasing but the price of talk token is not increasing so. And nobody can say when the price of bitcoin will be increased. But I can say one thing that we have to wait for increasing talk token price.

• +3 1

We have to do the comparison in order to return to its original price, or let's say, to raise it a little. It started to decline because supply became greater than demand, meaning that selling more than buying, so it retreated.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't think so. There is no relationship between the coins. May be I am wrong . I am new here senior member should explain its to us. I will wait for the explanation

• +1 1

I shared my opinions on this in some other topics related to Talk token. Regarding the talc token price, the transaction volumes currently taking place are quite low. Therefore, I do not expect a change due to Bitcoin price. In fact, considering the number of such shallow transactions, it does not seem possible for the Talk token price to fall below 0.00000020 BTC.

Besides, when official announcements are made about Talk token usage areas in the coming weeks, it will not be a surprise for me that the Talk token price will increase significantly. In addition, the price of both Bitcoin and Talk tokens can rise in parallel.

• +2 1

The price of talk token may be lower now but I am optimistic about this token.  I believe the price of talk token will increase soon and will change a lot from the current price.  Bitcoin was also low in the beginning and over time the price has increased a lot now.  Talk tokens will increase in price a lot in the future and now just hold on to the market position.

• +1 1