Environment of cryptotalk - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Environment of cryptotalk

I really like the cryptotalk environment. Everyone comments on each other's posts. That's how everyone maintains a connection. If you work on the CryptoTalk platform, you will be able to get your earnings. So I think that's why cryptotalk is loved by everyone and I like it too.    

Bro you talk about the break i don't thing so anyone need break . A little time is needed to work there . By working on this form we got knowledge earnings experience a big opportunity to work . So if you break then you join it again and work again.

There is nothing wrong with taking a period of recuperation and it will not affect your work on the contrary, when you return to work, you will be more active and will increase your productivity.Unfortunately, during the downtime, you will not get any money.

• +2 1

Hello my friends, the most fertile environment helped to inflate the growth of the cryptocurrency and paper money that is not covered with gold or a basket of currencies, as had it not been for the creation of cash by increasing the money supply in exchange for the lack of commodities that should represent it, and if there were real bonds for real money, this inflation would not have happened.

Hello dear friend, of course, if you stop publishing for a long time, it does not affect publishing, if he returns to publishing to gain more knowledge than racing. Thank you.

• +2 1

22 minutes ago, Mr Puppy said:

Hello dear friend, i think there is no issue if you stop working on this forum for a specific time period. After your break, you can again start working and posting on this platform. Thank you.

For a Cryptotalk worker to be productive it is very important that they be able to get out of their daily routine, take a vacation because that way we will maintain good physical and mental health. This platform requires a mental effort so if we take a few days off it will help us recover and enter the platform renewed.

• +1 1

This is very good idea crypto talk Is a platform which one get joy and still earn money from this site and one can be very happy .  And also Thanks for your post.

Hello my friend
I don’t think so, but the period of downtime will not make you profit, but it will not affect your account or activity
With wishes for success

We wish you comfort and success. I think that one of the rules of this platform is that you can take a rest, but any profit for you will stop and when you return to your activity you will win again.

Environment of crypto is very pleasent but the number of new topic getting decrease day by day.I think the reason of that some member stop their working.and yes if you you want to take break you can stop posting but you can't receive money during your break.you get paid for the day when you work... 

dear surely you can take break from this forum but dear you cannot earn anything because we earn here by writing 20 useful so if you will not write post then you will also earn nothing so i suggest if there is no important work then you should leave this forum even for one day because your absence from this forum will effect your earning

you do not publish they do not pay you and all the time you are resting they will not pay you anything until you post topics again this depends on each person if they want to continue working or not  everyone makes their decision.

Certainly, my friend, there is no problem if you decide to take a vacation for a while, you will not be paid when you stop working, but when your vacation ends, you will return to work normally.

• +1 1

And for you, I love the winter season for the calm I enjoy during the nights as I browse the forum.  I think you can take a breather whenever you want, but of course, according to my information, it will affect your earnings a little. 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is a very user-friendly forum because if you work, you will earn money, and if you do not work, you will not receive any bitcoin. Cryptotalk does not impose any restrictions on its users.

You can surely quit and go for a short break for some times and later resume back to cryptotalk when you think you're free and ready to work again,but keep it at the back of your mind that the moment you stopped posting and commenting on Cryptotalk you won't earn any money but from the day you continue posting useful content again you'll surely get paid,but that is if your contents worth the payment. 

The issue of taking a break from work in the forum will not affect your account, but in return your profits will stop, so I advise you to organize your time and allocate a certain time within the day to work in the forum, as it does not need much time

• +2 1

My friend, I think it is possible to take a short vacation so that you can return to work with more effort, but you will not earn any profits during your vacation

No problem, you can take a break but when you stop working you make nothing at all until you come back and complete working in posts and topics, take break you are free in this forum, good luck.

With the onset of spring, I wish everyone that you were enjoying the beautiful weather of the spring. I had also had to stop writing for a few days for some reason and there was no problem. I wish you success.

• +3 1

If you can take a break, but obviously the days you don't work they won't pay you, but rest my friend, we all deserve to stop at some point.

• +1 1

Of course, when you do not publish any post, you will not receive any payment. Each post complies with the rules and conditions of the forum and gets support You will earn 200 satoshi. You can publish 20 posts per day. You will not receive any payment if you do not publish here or if your posts are not supported  And it complies with the terms.

God, my friend, I do not think that you take a vacation and then return to work, but on vacation days you cannot take money and it will deduct you and you can resume your work no matter what you want

you do not publish they do not pay you and all the time you are resting they will not pay you anything until you post topics again this depends on each person if they want to continue working or not  everyone makes their decision

I think you are asking a question whether a person can take a break from his learning journey, I think that you should not be slack in learning, but you can reduce the effort exerted. If you work for 8 hours a day, you can reduce it to 4 and consider it a break, and so this is my opinion