Can we get talk token that are collected if we get banned? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Can we get talk token that are collected if we get banned?

Happy God Your times what I am new in this forum but from a while my friend was banned and unfortunately no one can speak after the ban and can not publish topics so be careful

You must withdraw the payment you received for each of the last usful posts. But if your ID is banned, you will not get any new payment.
So always try to create a use post, write such a post so that everyone can learn something new from your writing. In a word, every one of your writings should be useful. If you follow the rules, your account will never be canceled

Well, my friend, let me be honest with you when you are banned, you will not be able to return anything, which means that you will not be able to obtain your profits, so focus on the rules and follow them in order to avoid the ban and avoid mistakes as well

You cannot get your profits when you are banned from the forum and the reason is not to follow the rules, so you have to gain knowledge a lot in order to avoid these mistakes

Welcome, as far as I know, your wallet in Youbet still exists, and you can get your money, as long as it is not less than 25,000 Satoshi. I do not have much experience, but this is what I know.

If your crypto talk account is removed from yobit then you can not collect your talktoken. Or if your cryptotalk account is banned and you didnt send your crypto talk talktoken then you can not collect your talk token. If you send your talktoken then you can collect it. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum . 

• +1 1

If you had previously claimed your talk tokens(before ban) in Yobit then there's nothing to worry just because your earnings will be safe and even if you are banned it will not affect your Yobit balance or investment funds on it. However, if you didn't claim from the Yobit rewards, and you are banned, then at such situations your balance will be freezed, and you aren't able to claim your rewards from the Yobit campaign.

• +1 1

As far as I know if you get banned you can not then get your money and Iam sorry for that but why are you afraid to be banned if you are walk on the right path without any faults¿ I do not think you have to be afraid. 

I can understand your concern. You have asked a very interesting question and according to my experience on your account will be removed from this forum not your yobit account. You can withdraw the money after getting banned.

• +3 1

I do not think that you will lose your money on Yopit, but to avoid being banned, try to write accurately and that the content you write is of high quality, so that you will get good profits.

I do not know my dear friend, I am new here in this forum and I do not have sufficient information about encryption and I hope that I will not be banned, as I abide by the rules of the forum and I hope that experienced members will help you

Yes, my friend, if you have already transferred your account to your balance on the platform, you can withdraw it, but I wish everyone continuity, so let us all try to be an active member and follow the forum rules as well.

Unfortunately, my friend, when you are banned, you will not be able to profit from digital currencies or tokens, and even you are prohibited from commenting or even browsing forum sections, so I advise you to work with great focus and try not to make mistakes to maintain your account and not to block it

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that if other account is been on this forum we cannot do anything and we cannot collect any token and one thing more I want to tell you there you can lose your balance if you ban on this forum

• +4 1

I do not think so it's possible .It's sorry to say when got banned than we loss our talk token .So be careful in your work follow rules strictly .

You of course can take the tokens that you have collected from the beginning and can transfer and deal with them, but you will not be able to continue to earn more because the Yobit account linked to the cryptotalk account , but it is not prohibited with it

No, my friend, you cannot continue working if you are banned and you cannot work to take advantage of the topics and not appear to you, so you must be careful before putting the information and making sure it is correct and not in the forum and following the rules and laws as well and thanks

• +2 1

I do not think that this is possible .. because your publications will be evaluated and you cannot publish either, and you will also stop paying you. .. You must abide by and follow the rules and provisions to avoid the ban

• +3 1

Attributed because I am still a beginner in this work, I also want to know if we are banned in encrypted speech. We will be able to collect what we have collected or whether it will disappear with the demise of your account. If the response is made, I hope that is mentioned.

I think, you will get the talk tokens , you have already collected and you will get the earning as well but after banning of your account , your account will cease and you wouldn't be able to earn further. So, it is great to follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

• +5 1

I have no idea about that but in my opinion you cannot get talk tokens if your account is permanently banned always try to follow the instructions and work according to the forum guidelines otherwise your account is suspended and you cannot continue your work

• +1 1

If your talk tokens are on your yobit balance then it will not be a problem. But if you don't send your talk tokens from cryptotalk then you can't use it or anything. SO always send your earnings to your balance daily. Thanks for the post mate. 

• +1 1

Is Brandon there is no chances to collect your money you lost your money and start new account if you want to work her more and more so keep follow rules and regulation of this forum and you can easily aroused from banned

The moment you get banned is the moment you stop receiving payment in the cryptotalk forum we should all follow this platform rules and regulations to avoid banning from this forum we have to understand the rules of the forum and follow them

No bro if you get banned then you never can get any kinds of payment. When you will be banned that your earning will stop.So,always work so carefully for avoid to banned account.