Can we get talk token that are collected if we get banned? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Can we get talk token that are collected if we get banned?

In the event that you are banned, you can act on the talk token that you withdrew through the sent to my talk balance button, knowing that the minimum transfer limit is ten thousand satoshi.

Hi mate,for me I am still a beginner in this forum so I do not know much about these problems, but I do not wish anyone to be banned from this forum, nor do I think that he can get these currencies if he is being banned from the forum.

Edited by Maryam01
  • Useful or interesting 1

Immediately a member account get banned in cryptotalk forum, the payment automatically is stop. Meaning that member can not longer receive payment for the post that he or she has already posted, even transfer to balance is automatically stop too. So therefore we most be certain of what we are posting and avoid anticipation of getting quick rich to enable us post standard, quality posts

I think if you withdraw it before you banned, you can deal with it, but if you don't, you will lose what you earned in the last week of the talk coins and bitcoin.
So follow the rules and create useful posts and you won't lose anything

I have no idea honestly but I think you should be capable to get them because you'll still have them on Yobit.net. 

I don't think banning on Crypto has any connection with banning on yobit. 

I repeat: I have no idea. This is just guessing 🤷‍♀️

He'llo my dear friend I am new here but I have some of information for helping for your work I hope my friend some tokens is good but some not good for your account I think not good token and you I'd should ban this is important very much so please new members biggenners please understand this tokens and make your account secure.

Hope you liked it.

Yes we can use Collected  Talk Token and BTC. And you can withdraw your money from yobit even if our account is banned.good luck.

Yes dear friend your income which has arrived to your box can be sent to your balance and you can use them if you get banned. But if you are removed from yobit then there is nothing you can do. You won't be able to send all the amount to balance and your money will be losted. One of my friend have approximately 0.00200000 btc in the box but the button wasn't working and unfortunately before the button could work he was removed from yobit due to violation of rules and regulations. 

Actually, after getting banned from this platform the members of this platform will lost all access to this platform totally and the payment will stop both for Bitcoin and talk token, therefore the members of this platform should always avoid doing any mistakes that lead to banned.

I don't think you can then my friend get talking codes, if you are banned you can't or even participate in new or old publications .
My friend advised you to try to avoid blocking and adhere to the rules of the forum well and will ensure that your account remains safe .
Good luck.

Sorry to say that if our accounts here are banned, we would have no means of continuing to earn money and will be unable to collect it. Therefore, we must always remember to obey the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and post more valuable posts and topics.

You can only remove the sum that has been sent to your talk or BTC balance in that situation. You cannot withdraw your earnings if you have not sent your earnings to your balance and your account has been withdrawn from the initiative. Good luck, and remember to keep a positive attitude.

I think that this forum is strange but here's another one we can only get a discussion if we post a comment and if we recut on others and we can't do both after being banned. 

If you get banned from cryptotalk forum you can withdrawal your earnings that are already in your available balance but you can't send your earnings that's in talktoken balance to your available balance.

Even you have paid with your talk token the ban not effect your earning because there is a difference between your forum account and your yobit exchange account, you get banned from the forum not from the exchange, so all your earning still in your Wallet.

Why not you can get your discussion tokens once you ship off balance it's your if later you get prohibited and the time you didn't ship off equilibrium and you get restricted then it's not your so better to ship off balance day by day and keep it in yobit for extraordinary pay from contribute box.

When we prohibit the forum from being able to obtain any profits from it, nor any invested currency, so we must avoid this by following the forum rules and writing useful posts.

• +4 1

Hello dear, if your account has been banned, you can get payments to talk codes and withdraw the currency for this reason we must be careful so that we are not banned. If you do not know the rules correctly, you must read and follow them so that I do not have any problem in the future and if you were banned permanently from the forum you will not be able  Who received any additional payments and thanks very much

Unfortunately, my friend, after being banned, you will not be paid for your work that you did last week, but you still have access to your cryptocurrencies that you stored in the Yobit platform,  Therefore, I advise you to adhere to the forum rules and not to break them to avoid the ban.

I do not think that you can get your profits if you are banned from this forum, but you do not need to worry, my friend, you will not be banned unless you violate the rules and basics, so be careful not to write random comments , and also do not give random reputation, you should pay attention to these things.

Hello friend, I hope a senior member has answered and clarified your question, I understand that if they do not allow you to access the withdrawal of your account to have a drink or to obtain any profit.

If you are banned in the encryption forum, you will not be able to obtain more modern symbols, and you cannot create any topics in the forum, but for your account on yobit, it is not prohibited, and you can still get your payments if you have already sent them to your private wallet in yobit .

If the account is banned, that account will never return to receive any payments for the work he did, and if we collect the payments daily and send them to the wallet, it is far from the ban and will remain safe, but unless we send it, we will not be able to collect it after the ban.

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation, but if your account is banned, make sure that you cannot withdraw any of the profits and money, so you have to abide by the rules of the forum and also to share useful and important things and avoid anything that may expose your account to the ban. Thank you very much

I believe that no one will have a talk upon being banned since this forum is different from others in that we can only get talks if we post a comment because if they recat upon everyone, and after being banned, we could do any of these things, so my answer is that we'll never get conversations after being suspended.