Can we get talk token that are collected if we get banned? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Can we get talk token that are collected if we get banned?

Dear friends, well come back on this site. Friends i want to know that if we are collecting talk tokens. But unfortunately if we get banned then can we get income of the talk token that we have already collected? I want to know your opinion. I hope senior member of the site will help me. 

Thank you. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

sorry to say that if our accounts here will banned there's no chance if getting continue earnings and we cannot collect it so we mist always remember to follow the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and we must post more useful posts and topics.

• Useful or interesting 2

5 hours ago, Hammad 123 said:

Dear friends, well come back on this site. Friends i want to know that if we are collecting talk tokens. But unfortunately if we get banned then can we get income of the talk token that we have already collected? I want to know your opinion. I hope senior member of the site will help me. 

Thank you. 

Dear friend I am a new here and I want to give the answer of your question that is I know one of my friend who is banned because he violate some rules of the forum after getting ban he take his talk token which are available at that time in his yobit account. Yobit is the best exchanging forum.

Hy my dear friends i think nobody can gets talk after ban because this forum is strange then other here we can get talks  only  if we will post a comments and if we will recat on others and after banned we cannot do both work so this is my answer that we will nor get  the talks after banned.

I don't think you can get more talk tokens since your account is banned and you can't continue posting topics to earn more talk tokens, so avoid having your accounts banned and respect the forum rules.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I do not think this is very possible since if you are banned it is not possible to get money from the same platform, therefore the token talk would not be active for the person and it would be very likely that they would take them away, because being banned is for breaching the rules of the forum, you have to respect the rules and laws of the forum to never be sanctioned or banned from the forum.

Of course you will get your talk token after ban. But you have to transfer on your yobit wallet. If you get but your token in the wallet then nothing will happen with your token.

Hello friend, if your account has been banned, it is unlikely that you will be able to continue generating talk tokens for your daily posts and reactions. Since once you are banned, you will not have the possibility to perform the same functions that you could before as an official member of the page. So that this does not happen, you must give yourself some time to read the rules and learn them, so when you make publications you are sure that you did not break any rules in the process.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No if you banned here then you not collect talk which you have yobit because you have connected link yobit from here so be careful and every seven days take coin from yobit if you follow all rules of this forum then not take any tension 

• +1 1

I do not think that the Yobit account will also be banned in the event that you are banned from the Crypto Talk forum, the Yobit account is separate from the CryptoTalk account so most likely the Yobit account will not be blocked or your currencies frozen, it is better to write well so that your account in CryptoTalk is not banned. You will definitely not be banned in Yobit .

• +2 1

Yes dear friend you can get your that talk token which you have collected in your yobit account before ban. You can also  withdraw them. But after ban talk token will not  be transfer to your account. You can never get new talk token from that account.

Even you have paid with your talk token the ban not effect your earning because there is a difference between your forum account and your yobit exchange account, you get banned from the forum not from the exchange, so all your earning still in your Wallet 

• +5 1

I think according to my information, the banned person's account cannot obtain anything, neither his accounts nor his payments, nor even information due to lack of access to his account. But you can contact your supervisor directly and he will help you with that.

• +1 1

Greetings, I believe that it is possible to withdraw your payment obtained until the moment they ban the page. but if they have already been sent to your yobit balance, but it would be good to clarify this doubt since I see that the opinions here are divided 

I thinks that's is possible because if you already claimed your talk tokens with your efforts and already credited to your yobit account that's means it will be yours yet.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

As far as I know my friend, you will not be able to receive your payments if you are banned from paying here for your activity, so follow and abide by the rules of the forum to avoid the ban

If your account is banned, you will not be able to get  token talk again, but if you have posts that have been paid for and have been diverted to Yobit, you will be able to keep them. 

I think we can gain and collect our token from yobit in the shapeof ban account. So if we have token on our wallet then it be remain in our wallet. So don't make serious mistake with this i think you cannlose your all income. Sotake care of this forum, because according to me it great opportunity. 

I think so , you get what you worked for, unless your forum is removed from the page you attached in your crypto talk forum thats where you need to change everything that you are able to value the great structure to it curate and build that is very important

• +3 1

On 12/17/2020 at 12:48 PM, Hammad 123 said:

Thank you. 

@Hammad 123 sorry to say that my friend no possibility is there if you got banned to collect any talk token or a Bitcoin from you bet account. When you go to bed notification with any way your account removed also from yobit account so no possibility is there to collect any earnings from there. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well the true story is they try to be a good side to it , we need to follow a strategy that is effective and we need to grow with it , we need to get a solution to what things that are going on right now, you still get paid, but the truth is with time your ban gets out of hand and you are no longer in the list, but you can invest your talk token in the investment box and you still get something from it

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't think you should be worried about getting banned if you are following the rules of the platform. Back to your question, even after getting banned on the forum you still have full access to all talk tokens or Satoshi earned on the platform. Your crypto talk id will only be removed from the yobit platform but yobit account will remain functional.

I understand what you mean, and the truth is I have no idea if any token already earned can be collected if our account is banned, it may not be possible, it is best not to risk violating the rules and then give ban to your account, taking care to continue earning TALK token within crypototalk is the best, and I assure you that there are people who have banned them and created new accounts, but they will hardly tell you that from experience if you can or not

• +4 1

What he is asking is if he can have access to all the tokens accumulated before he got banned. In my opinion, the token will be taken over by the administrators. This will serve as a punishment for people to always stick to the rules of the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello mates I am new here and as well I can't say anything partaking this topic because I don't want to lead you to the wrong path and fell disappointed on me so I will just say look for a senior member which can help you know what you don't know.

• +2 1