INVEST IN YOURSELVES - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptorios

INVEST IN YOURSELVES

you are right ,
If you do not function properly on this site you will not get more income,
And if you invest yourself in a cryptotalk, you will earn more in the future.
The best investment is in oneself,
Because without knowledge, good returns cannot be obtained in the future.
So invest yourself to achieve a better result.

Yes, dear, I agree with you. Eat the agreement. We must invest ourselves in an investment. We work extensively in this wonderful forum in this forum. An educational forum for everything related to cryptocurrencies in general. There is a detailed explanation about it and focus on it so it exploits the knowledge in this forum and searches for it very much  Because they are the currencies of the future in this forum, the forum is devoted to education and nothing else. Your health is all that you research knowledge in it and invest in yourselves and the knowledge that they possess later. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Noso said:

Your right being here is a good chance for everyone to get learned about ways in cryptocurrency.the times I used to spend on Facebook and Instagram have decreased, and I am learning more about cryptocurrencies.

@Noso 

People should stop messing around in social networks wasting their time, they should use them to earn money, at least that way they pay their electricity and internet bills, cryptocurrencies are a good source of income, we should invest time in them, hoping that in the future our economy will improve and we can be more economically free, investing in ourselves is something primordial in our lives.

Edited by Dormilon

On 12/16/2020 at 4:33 PM, cryptorios said:

Invest in yourselves, and take advantage the opportunity of your presence in this big forum full of information and valuable topics of interest to various fields of cryptocurrencies  and blockchain, and enjoy feeding your minds with useful knowledge, and do not just bother collecting money from the forum and then going to spend it on scammers Hiyp investment sites .

Read as many topics as you can to make the vision clear to you, to know where you will go in the future and to define your plans for that. Do not waste your time.

Oh mate you have said wonderful thing. Look mate if you want to success in your life then you have to invest in your self. Work hard and smart. Keep struggling. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Research a lot.

I think We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Absolutely my friend, I totally agree with you

We should take advantage of ourselves and learn from this forum because it is rich in information and expert members present the best topics

Thank you for these tips and this post 
Surely we should invest ourselves and our time in this forum and gain a lot of information and experience that will benefit us in our march in the crypto world

Invest in your self I like your post, yes most of advantages  in this website and in vesting money in this currency and give good amount of this platform o you are right invest in yourself.

Yes people do not wast your time in this forum because you work hard and growing up your self I prefer for every member invest money and making sure good money.

Investing in yourself is the most important topic to be discussed here. Thanks for disclosing such important discussion. So we are to here using our most important investment that is time.

Yes I totally agree with you on this website really need to invest in ourselves we shouldn't just focus just on the money we have to also take our time and get more knowledge 

This is good, I agree with you, investing in oneself is the best gift you can give to yourself, with the help of this great forum that gives us a chance to learn and explore round and learn which thing we want to know about cryptocorrency for free, this is a big opportunity for us all to use wisely in develop ourself, I implore every member not to take the lessons from this group for granted.

• +2 1

Hello hello dawai Banai Ho Kyon Har good and doing a great work on this platform and enjoying your husband I first of all I am totally agree with you dear very few minutes on yourself you can easily manage yourself in the wife investing in yourself is very important people doing this mistakes by not doing this if you invest in yourself you can gain more things

Yes, my friend, we must invest in ourselves and invest in this forum and exploit it in general. This forum is a wonderful forum mainly because through this educational forum we can learn and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and so we invest money, but we are internally gained and knowledge, and then after the time has passed, it is important that we can enter In the process mainly in working through it in proportion to the knowledge we have acquired in general, the cryptocurrency converter with the Blockchain financial system in general, thank you very much.

• +2 1

The increase in knowledge will lead its owner to better levels. I hope that everyone understands this and understands that wasting time now on projects that are mostly losing will cost them a lot in the future.

Yes, you are right, my friend. We must invest based on our own judgment. We should not spend our money based on the opinions of others. The time we spend is our money, and the knowledge we gain is our reward. I suggest that you all spend your time in yourself and reap the benefits.

Yes.  I agree with you.  I want to invest to be successful.  Those who are very expart are easily invested and succeed.  I want to be successful with ideas from seniors.  I want to be successful by investing in this forum in the future.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and important advice for all beginners like us on the forum
I think that we must be patient, watch and plan in order to start trading in the stock market, which will be our next step
I wish you good luck

• +3 1

That's really a good statement. The best investment is to invest in yourself. If you invest in yourself and spend time to learn about cryptocurrencies you will definitely benefit by earning profits. 

If you want to increase your income through the world of cryptography, you have to make a lot of effort to develop
Learn trading and investing skills and start with them, as it is a useful way to increase your profit significantly

Education is the secret to success, but we can all choose learning over earning, and this forum is a great platform that allows us to gain while still learning, so we should take advantage of this opportunity to learn as much as we can to be good in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading and investing in digital currency.

Yes .. this is what I do every day .. This forum is full of useful and important things that increase our experiences more and more and the topics benefit everyone .. Thank you all .. Good luck to all

You are right, there is a lot of information and experiences on this forum that are useful in the world of cryptography and in the correct investment of cryptocurrencies.

Our goal should be to equip our minds with skills that enable us to earn in the future through cryptocurrencies and deal with them.

• +3 3

Investing yourself as a lesson to apply in the future, experience in the field of cryptocurrency is very important because it will determine your destiny in the future. Study the Forum as a basis on which you can invest yourself in becoming a successful and professional trader. Set a vision and goals so that you can focus and achieve the goals you want.

• +4 1

I agree with you in this. We can take advantage of everything we gain here to achieve a bright future for us. We can use the knowledge, information and experiences of senior members to create our own path towards our goal.

• +3 1

Thank you for your fear of defrauding people. I wish you good luck in your life and thank you for these explanations. It was a very valuable post.