What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ?

I will when that coin value drops then I'll reinvest to increase my profits then still wait for the same coin value to rise then sell to gain another profits.

On 12/28/2019 at 8:55 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

After I sell my holding coins, I will pick up small coins again, which may increase further prices in the future, and pick and hold some coins again.

Many user have earned a god profit in this bull and the price of the Bitcoin is still increasing. All the big investors are taking a huge amount of profit on daily basis.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

After selling with a good profit and earning money, I will continue my work with this encryption, increase my experience, and delve into the departments through which I can earn more, and develop myself and my experience to earn currency with minimal effort.

If i make a nice profits i will travel for a while but i  also wait for another bear season so i can buy cheap coins. Most of us thinks new bull season is on the way but what if it won't come ?. I don't have a much experience in this world but i collect too many altcoins for bull season but since than my portofilo is dying everyday. If bitcoin dominance start to increase like that it'll be terrible for me.

• +1 1

We must strive to visit our investment in the field of cryptocurrencies and continue to put money in this area as this field is growing and developing rapidly and its prices increase due to the increase in demand for it. 

You say right my friend every one see many dreams that's when the price go up their coins which they are hold what they do with this profit . I use my half profit for buying other coins for next investment and and I use my half profit for my personal use .

For me I will wait for the currency to return and fall and then buy a renewal to profit when rising, or I will choose another currency and invest in it, trading in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies is very good. 

i could say that 75% would be be to invested again and 25% for other things as you know keeping extra is important for other things and random upcomings is something you should expect to be able to be overcome as you know sometimes u gonna have to use your money on this or that.

11 hours ago, Khan said:

Many user have earned a god profit in this bull and the price of the Bitcoin is still increasing. All the big investors are taking a huge amount of profit on daily basis.

Many users have benefited a lot with Bitcoin.  Bitcoin has run very bullish.  Bitcoin Litecoin Ethereum These coins are running very bullish.  Those who hold these coins have benefited a lot today.  So we should hold crypto coins, because it is not possible to say when the price of the coin will run bull.  Many Bitcoin investors are growing which is pumping up the price of Bitcoin.

I will keep the amount that I work with. As for the profits, I will spend them. Great greed will not be a positive thing in the world of crypto, the trader has to control himself. This is an important thing, or he will suffer big losses in the future. 

Investment applies to all transactions that come up with activity over capital, so after improving the capital i am capable to divide the hobby into halves, half I make investments it as soon as extra via severa exchanges and the 2d one half of I spend it on a number of lifestyles necessities. 

Dear friend, we have gained a lot in the field of cryptocurrencies, especially from the rise of Bitcoin recently. We have sold a profit, but for things now that make me feel afraid, it continues to rise continuously and at the same time it has not fallen at all, knowing that Bitcoin promises us the rapid fluctuation between rise and fall Thank you

• +3 1

Much love mates. Well mate, what you are saying most be true. But you know what? I didn't seem to understand what you are referring to. Been the fact that I'm still a newbie on the forum. Finally, I will be glad if you will guide me out.

We are all waiting for such an opportunity in order to increase our profits or add new investments and participate in several projects or most likely convert and dispose of them for use in daily life according to the living situation at the present time, which is difficult due to the economic crises and the Corona epidemic

As a trader, of course I set aside money for the next trade, the next trade is very important for the continuity of the trading I do. For that, management as a trade is indispensable. A trader can not only think about current trades, but future trades also need to be prepared so that trades are always profitable.

• +2 1

I think withdrawing some of your profit and spending it in your real life for your expenses is good for motivation.

The rest of the profit can be added to raise the amount of your investing funds. However it all depends on the trend of the market. I tend to raise my investment funding in bullish markets whereas I reduce the amount of my trading funds in bearish trends. This is my investment strategy. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 12/28/2019 at 9:37 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

I think that it is always good to sell in profit and more when the market is in our favor, and at some point the market will fall again to correct and it is the right time to enter again, it is very incredible what can be achieved with cryptocurrencies.

After selling my Cryptocurency 

I will see the situation 

If the market price of Cryptocurency will goes down 

I will purchase currency at that time immediately 

If the currency is going up 

I will wait for some time 

When u will see that situation is good to invest 

I will invest that time 

I may buy back and wait to climb again to achieve more interest, but this needs constant monitoring of the cryptocurrency, especially if the currency is moving too much or Maybe I'm storing the currency until it reaches a good price.

• +2 1

If I'm opportuned to be holding during any rally, I willset a target to sell and when it hits the level i will sell and wait to see how the market will be for some period of time and if things are back to normal i will buy again to hold or trade. 

This is how difficult it is to determine in the bull market, you do not know at what price the cryptocurrency will really remain, so it is always good to know that in this bullish season it is difficult to invest in order to determine when and when not to invest, you must have a lot of knowledge and graph reading.

On 12/28/2019 at 3:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

Yes, of course, I will re-invest in other currencies. Working on blockchain and cryptocurrencies cannot be stopped, and it can actually be worked on. It must be invested continuously.

Gentleman I want to tell you that when I got the profit on this forum I will use it to reduce my educational expense because I am a student and after that I am planning to join this firm as my full time job

If i make nice amount of money from next bull run i would probably save most of that money. I will some of them for trading daily and other big parts will go my saving account. If bear season comes after that i would buy some altcoins for a long term. I hope we can all take a profit from next bull.

The ideal will always be this but to get to determine when the moment is difficult, that is why a lot of knowledge is always required to know how and when to execute our actions in trading and to be able to improve every day in this you have to read a lot.

• +1 1