Massive elimination of posts: what is the fate of members and cryptotalk? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gbest2020

Massive elimination of posts: what is the fate of members and cryptotalk?

The forum cleaning process that the moderators perform from time to time and at the end of the year is a very important process for any website, they delete all the unhelpful and recurring posts.

And also to prohibit members violating the rules of the forum, and all this is in the interest of the forum to maintain its quality. 

• +2 1

Hello my friends ..
As for me, I support moderators about deleting unhelpful and duplicate posts whose content does not contain important ideas. Also, unconfirmed topics that are from unreliable sources should be deleted, because those mistakes that are made within the topics will affect the forum negatively. Therefore, these obstacles must be eliminated in order to support the forum and reach it to the widest extent.

I think that the main reason for post deletion in the cryptotalk platform is because of the higher number of useless posts, so we most make useful posts and also create good topics if we want to avoid post deletion, thank you so much. 

It is really a scary thing to delete all posts by members or their posts that they made and filled out. I hope that it will be counted for them before that. We must find new topics so that they are not removed from the forum.

• +3 1

Dear friend, I think that cleaning includes only the topics in the forum and not the members, and this is done by deleting topics that are not useful and do not have them through. As for the topics that can be used in the long term, they are not deleted

I don't think that's a danger to the active members here. 

They only remove low-quality posts and topics and block spammers and reputation cheaters 

So if you are a member who has not committed a violation, it is not dangerous for you .

• +4 1

As for the deletion of topics, the reason is the lack of compliance with the rules related to publishing topics and the lack of understanding of the topic by the members.

The fate of members and cryptotalk continues as long as there are a lot of members working on it.

• +2 1

There are many reasons that can lead to deleting your post, and I will mention some of them, which is that your post is duplicate, incomprehensible, or there are some grammatical errors in writing the post, so we must continue trying until we get success

On 12/14/2020 at 12:52 PM, gbest2020 said:

How can I describe the massive deleting of topics and posts that cause severe fear on members this recent erasing of posts before 2020 should end was my first time to experience it this event that left me with some questions as newbie that I can answer them:

- How are we going to repay them back with post since we have already been paid for it?

- what is the way forward to finally stop the massive removal of posts ?

- will the be seen as end of the year elimination of unwanted messages?

WHAT IS THE FATE OF THE MEMBERS AND THE CRYPTOTALK?

common say your mind to make crypto talk better

Mass removal of posts should help us reflect on how I am targeting my posts, if we are abiding by the forum rules in the first place. Here they are demanding quality work and it has to be that way so that the objectives of this platform are carried out, which is to bring knowledge about Cryptocurrencies. That is why we must prepare well to continue for a long time in Cryptotalk.

I think the fate of the cryptocurrencies and the members who are in the forum. Their destiny is towards the better because it pours us good money and knowledge towards the best and always cryptocurrencies rise towards the best against another currency

7 minutes ago, Maria134 said:

I agree with you, it is really sad, that you find your posts deleted in front of you and you are unable to do anything, but cleaning is very important for the forum, it cleans the scams and useless posts, it will make the work in the forum easier, so you should try to submit  Useful posts, may not be deleted.

@Maria134 If they were eliminated it means that they broke the rules, if they do not comply with what the forum requires, their publications and comments will be deleted, complaining about that will not return the work, you have to do things well to prevent that from happening, if the users who we are here we care to make everything go well, everything will work out,
but if we are writing only to fill the daily number of publications, thinking that we are going to earn more is an error that is paid for by deleting what we do.

We do not have to worry about deleting posts because deletion only occurs when these posts are ineffective, so the best way to avoid deletion is by writing correctly and creating useful content.

According to my humble information, the deletion primarily affects comments that are not useful, and the number that is deleted is small in relation to the number of daily posts.
This is an amazing way to improve the level of information circulating in this forum, and I see it very logically

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

The elimination of topics and/or publications is something that happens every day here this is something that depends on each one of the members since each one must avoid the elimination of his topic respecting the rules at the time of creating it, it must be a useful topic and that it is not duplicated. 

This was the first experience I had before the end of 2020 that left me with some questions as an accountant and to make sure the value would not go down. Clearing to finish the process, and the rules that make it useful and respect the rules, it's the only thing onto the content, the forum members clean it from unwanted posts every time and it doesn't work for the forum so it stays.

Yes you are right, there is massive deletion of posts in the cryptotalk platform most especially during the forum clean up, and I think this wouldn't be funny for the members, but the reason for this because of the higher rate of publishing useless posts, so we should endeavour to create useful so as to avoid mass deletion of posts.

Moderators delete bad and useless posts in order to clean up the forum and keep valuable posts in order to make it a database of information on the coding field. Also, deletion is done on a daily basis, so I suggest you comment on new topics because old posts are prone to deleting their posts. I advise you not to despair.  And a strong will and hard work to get what you want

• +2 1

dear friend I want to tell you that I am a beginner and I don't know too much about cricket ok but with the passage of time I will able to learn lot of things about crypto talk and cryptocurrency so I am in learning form number of expert people who help us on daily basis so thanks a lot keep sharing your information for us thank you

• +3 1

My friend, in general, do not need to worry in this case, it occurs from time to time in this forum, every period appears here in this forum and she claims the campaign. This campaign's main goal is to liquidate the forum from all violators and ban them in general from working in this year in this area and the forum because they violated the rules  The forum is initially started, secondly, to stop the payment of Bitcoin pending the completion of the forum being filtered and make it with more useful content. Third, the dear deletes the posts and topics presented that are not useful. This campaign occurs from time to time so you do not need to worry Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Jawad Bukhari said:

The administrators are cleaning just those material which is irrelevant and dump. This will allow others to do useful and valuable posts. Also it will safe the money of those members who comment on such posts. Because with removal of the topic comments are also removed and not paid .

@Jawad Bukhari That's right, with so many posts and comments out of place and written without any sense, moderators and administrators choose to remove them, that's the right thing to do, you can not tolerate this practice in the forum, users must understand that there are rules and must be met, not to do so is to expose themselves to sanctions and that is not good for them.

When you come to this forum, you are given the task of posting a hundred, which you can do before you start earning .Then you post the base of the day as your earning ego starts.The cryptocurrency pays its payer in full and takes care of them.

dear friend I want to tell you that I am a beginner and I don't know too much about cricket ok but with the passage of time I will able to learn lot of things about crypto talk and cryptocurrency so I am in learning form number of expert people who help us on daily basis so thanks a lot keep sharing your information for us thank you

• +3 1

Our posts and topics are deleted when they are useless or contain irrelevant content. Not Always we face this issue. This is necessary to support good content in forum. So never bother that. Go ahead and keep trying until you are able to share unique and informative content.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My dear friend, you can walk step by step correctly when you work properly and you can keep your posts on this forum, but you should publish useful, unique and important publications for the community, and these posts should not be repeated with ideas or anything in order to ensure that this post is new

At the end of each month and every year, useless content and junk posts are removed from the forum. So that the quality of the forum remains good. We should research and create unique informational posts.