Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

You're definitely right. Knowledge is the pinacle of whatever we may achieve in the forum whether good or bad and if we use this knowledge carefully then we might be able to make do much from what we have and earn alot from it

Of course I agree with you on this issue, nothing comes without knowledge. Science is the basis of everything, especially in the field of encryption and investment. You must learn and gain many ideas and experiences so that you can earn and increase money through trading and trade through private sites that deal in the encrypted currency..

This is right my friend, the acquisition of knowledge is the most important, so we must give time to obtain information and experience.
In this forum we get knowledge and money, but we must focus on acquiring knowledge, as it is the most important thing.
This forum provides extensive knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading, so I think we must strive to obtain them, as this knowledge we need in the future
After acquiring the knowledge we can focus on making money.
I wish good luck to everybody..

Thank you my friend for this valuable article .This is exactly what everyone should know.Collecting knowledge is much more important than raising money .Because once there is knowledge, experience and the money will come on its own.So we have to give priority to acquire knowledge.

I had not read a post by someone who was a senior and you can honestly see the difference, a quality post.
It is true that there are many repeated publications, I know that I am not the best either, because I have seen many quality publications, but it will always be good to follow the rules correctly.

As it is said in popular proverbs, He taught me how to fish and not give me fish Thus, the best thing that we can do for a good future and abundant profit is to learn here as much as possible and to benefit from this information that we will need you so much in the future.

Learning is the key to success. It is important to have information about everything that revolves around you. Cryptocurrencies are of great importance, and not only for the global economy, but for individuals in general, so it is always important to read and search for them.

Of course I am strongly agree with you knowledge is important for earn and learn. Without knowledge we cannot earn so we should gain knowledge for the earning 

My dear friend, thank you for this beautiful topic. I am here as a beginner. I learn a lot from old members. We should work carefully and not hurry to earn money, but first we have to hurry to earn information

My dear friend, thank you for this topic. We should work carefully and not hurry to earn money, but first we have to hurry to earn information. must work carefully and collect information so that we can achieve satisfactory profits and to avoid making mistakes.

Yes, dear friends, I completely agree with you on this point: if we want to be successful learners, we must keep this fact in mind. I believe that newcomers should follow in the footsteps of more experienced members in order to learn from their posts and comments. We are not only here to raise money, but also to learn.

Well, my friend, at the beginning, I thank you for the interesting information that you provided to us. As I mentioned, we must be patient and collect information first to earn money and profit.

• +5 1

Thank you for this wonderful article, he is a very catalyst to learn more and develop ourselves so we benefit from this forum in all fields.

Thank you my dear friend for this valuable information, and I thank you for your efforts in support of novices, and I agree with you.  We have to learn to become professionals in this field as we earn money either way

Yeah, the  learning is essential in this forum you cannot gain from posting fliers and comments duplicate and does not contain useful information and good to others upon reading and learning and educating yourself to write comments to get good reputation and cost them money .

You are right. Knowledge is a power. Power to achieve your goal and here in cryptocurrency power to earn. We must have much experience about cryptocurrency when we start earning or trading. Knowledge and experience comes with a time so we should be patient and wait for the right time

The most important step of earning and success is learning. One who learn more, earn more. Learning needs focus and time. If you putt focus and time you will earn more

my friend you are doing both things at the same time you are earning and learning at the same time as you are learning you are increasing your knowledge and you are getting free Bitcoin also on this forum.

Hello my friend,
Thank you very much for this wonderful talk, learning and learning a lot to earn and win, and the biggest mistake to believe we will win for this forum, the forum provides string and easy information by dividing themes to doors,
It must have more information that helps new members so that we can succeed and achieve profits,
We learn from you, I wish you a successful luck

Thank you for providing such useful knowledge. Senior members like you provided me with a wealth of knowledge when I was here. People should not be in a hurry to make money. They will make money regardless because they have gained sufficient information.

• +5 1

Thank you my friend for this information, there are many friends who enter this forum and do not know much about it as they are rushing to make money without gaining knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, so they must learn from old experts in this field like you

I agree with you
Because get the information
It gives a person a value
Its value is what it possesses in terms of knowledge and ideas
And after obtaining the information, he can sail his ship in all directions.

Learning is very important thing without learning we can't earn or can't successful in our life.learning is the basic thing to achive a success.we should learn more and more .

Thank you for this valuable and wonderful information. I am here a new member, and I am learning and gaining experience from old members like you. Thanks again for these tips.