Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

Hello my friend, this forum was created for science and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and for the financial gain of course second class members.We will pay any money through some successful events.  In this award, Cryptotalk is a great hotspot for recognition, which we can support to get data or money.

Yes we want to must learning to crypto currency. Without learning we can't earning and success to our life. With knowledge we can do any kinds of work. So,I want to always learning from senior and experience members. I hope I will be success to crypto currency. 

• +2 1

First of all, I thank you for your valuable efforts in our service.
I add that we must not forget that successful work comes from full knowledge of our field of work. From here we can proceed straight to the top.

Learning is very important and I join this forum to learn about many things like I have a lot of interest in cryptocurrency and this is the main reason that's why I joined this forum and I also want to earn a good money but my first priority is to learn.

• +1 1

Hello, as all work that has just started, first you have to know the rules and then get up to date on how you work to be able to do things well and to get along with your work group. Study what you have to do. but to be able to face your work with a minimum experience and make the fewest possible mistakes.

As a beginners,if you want to earn you must learn first, Because you can not earn without learning so it's very important for you to have knowledge and experience on cryptocurrencies, because cryptotalk is a platform that enable you to get money and also knowledge on how to trade,so try to learn before you can earn easy money on cryptotalk.

As the join of new member on the cryptotalk community they should do hard on this and they does not do for their earning but they should learn from it to survive on this. 

First of all thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as super information. Our senior members are very helping like you.your all points are very helpful for all and specially for the beginners. Again thanks. Have a great day.

• +4 1

Learning is very important in case we want to earn good profit and while this forum provide a nice way to encourage you to learn in order to earn , people should benefit from this as long as it exist because many people who learnt the field started learning alone and searched a lot to find the information they want while here in this forum you can find different information and people experiences here and also can make a good amount of money and save it for trading later after you learn enough about it 

It is very essential that you work before expecting to earn anything. So I advice that you focus in what is required of you before starting to think of earning. When you out your focus on earning then that will push you to making bad choices and might end up being removed from the forum.

This is true my friend, in this forum we have a great opportunity to learn a lot, gain experience and earn well, so we must work hard and learn hard to increase our knowledge and improve our capabilities to invest using cryptocurrency, we must also provide our information and experience by writing unique and useful topics for everyone. .

If it is very important that to win we must always learn because if we do not learn we could not win that is why we always try to learn and inform ourselves with more information because it is thanks to that information that we can learn new things every day.

Yes mate no doubt in it if we want to earn on this forum without learning than it is impossible because the main tool which we use to earn money from this forum is knowledge without knowledge we do nothing on this forum and unable to earn money from crypto.

• +4 1

Their are numerous amateurs that are joining this stage consistently as individuals with somewhat more information should attempt to help those individuals, so they can work effectively in cryptotalk.

Thank you for these valuable instructions and the example that you wrote in the last of your post that if you give someone a fish, you feed them for one day, but if you teach them to fish, you cost them for life. This example includes everything with regard to education
We must learn and persevere in this forum

It is not difficult to learn at any place as we are finding it difficult but you should give it a try and you will be able to get it when you will have some of the experience as well.

at certain places we need to learn before we can make some money but here in this forum we just start making money and start a learning together

Edited by Abrar1122

Dear it has became a common term that cryptotalk meant for earning while people never bother that it's even better site for getting informative about latest and advanced world for cryptocurreny. By having more knowledge we can work easily and get even more benefit instead of doing task just with intentions of income. Everyone should must think about it to have a right path for success.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Welcome dear this beautiful platform. When start work then don't understand anything but if you work then you understand about cryptotalk. This forum first step at work is learning for free hundreds then your practice is good. Then every day you work and make money. 

You are right That we should learn that work before doing any work But it is not necessary that every person also gets a chance to learn Often there are people who have no idea how to contact someone or how to talk to someone because they are new So the first thing to do is that we should put such a kind of content so that every single person first of all gets an understanding on what we are doing here often or what is happening here So you have gives a very good topic and people get also knowledge And if I talk about myself, i have also get information So Thankyou

That's a good saying, learning is the basic thing to start earning and get profitable, because most times we start earning without knowing it and we end-up losing all we had and that's not a good thing to do, so learning is the first thing to do.

Yes dear friend you are right .We should pay attention on work and should make posts with informative and valuable knowledge . Thank you so much dear friend for your information. 

In order to earn must learned by every one automatically .Actually only beginners do mistake when they enter blindly in cryptotalk forum and posting low quality content.But such type of begginer some of them .Most of them start posting with full knowledge of rules and regulations.

Leaning is the most imp thing in order to earn. So we can just consider this forum. That first we have to complete the first 100 posts and learn how it works then after regular work of 7 days will provide us income. 

Thanks so much for this useful information, well most people join this platform for the purpose of earning forgetting that they must learn before they earn. We should focus on learning seriously if we learn and gain much experience then money will come automatically.