Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

It is perfectly right... you cannot be an efficient member at this forum unless you know what you are doing... and you cannot introduce new information unless you learn and read every day about cryptocurrency... all participation will be redundant if they are a simple repetition of what we already know.

• +4 1

Learning is compulsory for every person if he get success because when you learn something you get knowledge and knowledge give you a good experience cryptocurrency is one of the field where risk factor is involved and you cannot get success if you don't have a knowledge

A big thank you for sharing this much useful information. Yes, earning can come but at first we have to learn from this forum. I will try my best to look out for learning process rather than earning process. Thank you again....

Yes it's true, we don't just start earning crypto currencies in the world of crypto currency with out first reading the instructions, crypto information and updates to enable you give the required respond. Same to this forum numerous interesting crypto topics are available written by experience members as a junior member you learn from it. We must devote ourselves in learning from crypto currencies

• +1 1

I agree with you. Most of us came here for making some satoshi here and it's okay but i think we can make more money if we improve our knowledge about crypto here. That's why we should focus on learning more instead of focusing on satoshi. If we do that i think we can be a more efficient trader or investor in the near future.

• +4 1

For being a beginners inother to earn much you mustn't rush things once you joined the forum follow their rules and regulations,do more investigations by exploring your knowledge,consult the experts,watch youtube videos ,do not be greedy and last do not succumb to losing 

• +1 1

I agree with you my friend. This forum  is a great    platform.   In this platform you obviously earn money but the important thing is that besides earning money you can gain a vast knowledge . 

So stay with crypto.            

Well said mate, basically newbies are joining these forum on a serious occasion and many of them always fail to learn at the first rather they start creating topic without knowing the full requirement about the topic they created and the admin always give them warning or banned simply because they fail to learned before earning.

• +1 1

I big thanks goes to your for this meaningful topic. It is when you learn that you know the basic requirement and such knowledge is not wasteful because it will definitely guide your do and don't of the platform. Thanks

On 12/15/2020 at 11:55 PM, scorpiali said:

The knowledge is the most important to know any domain and before you can star use it,specially in crypto currency you need it to much to avoid any future problems like scammers or lose your money in different way

Obviously dear,  learning is the first step towards earning of any kind of bussiness.As much as you have more knowledge you can impress the field members as a result more reputation & more posts and earnings. 

On 12/14/2020 at 6:30 PM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many beginners that are joining this forum on a daily basis and with each new member that is on here you begin to see repeated topics, and low quality posts that come from some of the new beginners. And while there are some of the members that join this forum and do respect the rules that are implemented here, there are many that do not and focus solely on trying to earn from this forum. 

However, as a senior member in the forum i want to take the time to encourage all new members and beginners to put aside the thought of earning on this forum and focus on your learning process. If you look at the vast knowledge here you will see that you have the potential to learn so much about crypto in terms of its uses and ways to increase your earnings. If you focus on learning, your earnings will come as a by product from the forum, but you will also have the knowledge that is required to increase those earnings through various trades. This is very important to develop yourself within the crypto world. 

In my opinion, learning is where we all need to be as there are constantly new developments that can teach all of us. If you focus on this instead of just earning and completing your posts you will see that the forum will become more of a hobby rather than a task or job, and your earning will reflect that as well. 

I wish all beginners much success in their journey here. And remember, if you give someone a fish, you feed them for a day. But if you teach them to fish you fee them for life. The life lesson here... learning is more important than the reward. 

Thank you so much for your advice and giving newbie like us your precious time. You really change my thought of approaching this site. I'm very new in this site and blessed to see this post after few clips.🤩

Thank you for this encouragement and useful information. As a beginner, I try to take the experience as much as I can and I try to have my posts of good quality. Beginning to finish the hundred comments and then start focusing on the experience that I will receive

Hello, good content and I see that the posts you create are very good, I'm still something new but it is also very useful to follow expert members like you because I take them as a reference to improve in the quality of post creation, thanks for the advice.

On 12/14/2020 at 10:30 AM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many beginners that are joining this forum on a daily basis and with each new member that is on here you begin to see repeated topics, and low quality posts that come from some of the new beginners. And while there are some of the members that join this forum and do respect the rules that are implemented here, there are many that do not and focus solely on trying to earn from this forum. 

However, as a senior member in the forum i want to take the time to encourage all new members and beginners to put aside the thought of earning on this forum and focus on your learning process. If you look at the vast knowledge here you will see that you have the potential to learn so much about crypto in terms of its uses and ways to increase your earnings. If you focus on learning, your earnings will come as a by product from the forum, but you will also have the knowledge that is required to increase those earnings through various trades. This is very important to develop yourself within the crypto world. 

In my opinion, learning is where we all need to be as there are constantly new developments that can teach all of us. If you focus on this instead of just earning and completing your posts you will see that the forum will become more of a hobby rather than a task or job, and your earning will reflect that as well. 

I wish all beginners much success in their journey here. And remember, if you give someone a fish, you feed them for a day. But if you teach them to fish you fee them for life. The life lesson here... learning is more important than the reward. 

I agree on everything, learning will be the best tool you can find to earn money in the forum, the important thing is the apprenticeship that will take you to know more about this world

That is what a good and appropriated information for all of us, this is great, you are saying it exactly right that i order to earn one must learn, and give exact information to all of others 

Of course everyone can learn as well as earn in this forum.  There are many important issues about which members express their important views.  You can get very good ideas about these which will be very helpful in practice. So create posts in the light of sections and topics that are useful and useful for everyone.  One of the sources of income and knowledge here is the Cryptotalk Forum.  It is really beneficial and meaningful.

• Useful or interesting 1

If a member start loving to learn all about the crypto so it is confirmed its payment will be increase and also reputation will grow itself because if a member has more knowledge about crypto world so definitely he will create a good quality post and people will follow and give him a positive reputation

That was a nice piece, because lots of us beginners joint cryptotalk with the aim of an easy way to get money not seeking knowledge about it. Reading this piece was like a welcome orientation for me and loads of other beginners.

It is a need for the experienced and senior members to put the beginners like me in line that knowledge is for while the earning  comes second.

On 12/14/2020 at 3:30 PM, BrolySSJ said:

the main goal of this great forum is sharing the knowledge bout the crypto currency .so all member should be her to learn money things and give their idea to other. the earing have to be side goal.

Yes mate you most learn before earning especially in that great platform for you I most learn how to trade before trading and earn much money after trading your coin.

• +1 1

If a member start loving to learn all about the crypto so it is confirmed its payment will be increase and also reputation will grow itself because if a member has more knowledge about crypto world so definitely he will create a good quality post and people will follow and give him a positive reputation. 

• +1 1

Of course, you will not gain if you do not learn, you must always learn and study about any field in which you want to win money, knowledge is the basis for success at work.

• +1 1

Yes you are right in my view we can't earn even a single penny without knowledge about this forum.clearly if we have knowledge of the forum then we can make good contents relevent to the topoc in order to do this we have to learn as much as we can once we learned than earning is not difficult here.This forum is all about creating new and informative contants without learning about the forum you can't creat usefull contents so learning is essential factor on this platform.

Thank you my friend for creating this useful and informative posts for which are really helpful for us and also encourage us. You are right we should our focus on learning besides earning the money and gaining the reputation because if we will learn from others members posts which are old on this platform then we will have a lot of knowledge and also money will come towards us automatically, so i also suggest that all of my friend who are new on this platform that they must follow this post because it is very valuable posts for us. 

Earning through learning is good thing this is the best quality of this forum that its gives us money along with knowledge about so many thing which is hidden before from our eyes