Are new members are really welcome? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rtan0220

Are new members are really welcome?

New members are highly welcome to this as we are ready to guide and teach them how they are going to be come successful but investor in the cryptoword.

Dear mate new members are always welcome by seniors. I saw a lot of posts in which our seniors mentioned if you want help than contact us. I am really happy they share the solution of problems which they are facing and through this they help us a lot.

New members but welcome because they have to say something good then they can't know something good because they are new members if they are not used well with others then they may not get much cooperation because if they want to get something good then something good with others  They need to know a lot better because they can discuss everything and get help so they can do better and understand a lot from their minds.

Yeah! Definetly new members are welcome in this great platform at we jr.members and seniors will give them knowledge for how to work in cryptotalk and how to earn money by posting. And at last very gladly welcome all the new members of cryptotalk

Hi there my friend. In my opinion, new members are of course welcome. However, I think they should read the forum rules first and behave accordingly. Personally, I don't enjoy seeing a lot of useless or dublicate topics created by the new members so I don't welcome them. Everyone should respect the forum and the community and don't try to make the place a mess. Have a nice day and good luck

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The new member joining the platform are always welcomed. Exactly every kind of problem offered to them is also lightened and halved. Whatever problem they have, they can talk about the forum, with whom they can speak with Seniors and also get the opinion about it from the senior's post and comment. 

The inability of novice people to publish posts and topics and create their own posts may be due to the fact that they do not have sufficient information and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, so they must read a lot of information until Their experience increases

Hello my dear friends first of all all the new members who joined this platform they have to to be patience because starting we have to complete our hundred post that is interview 1 so while completing this all post we have to be patience and we have to work hard but in a smart way... after that we have to follow all the rules and regulation of the blood form and we have to respect each other in this platform...and have to make a good reputation of own..

Yes new participants are constantly welcome ..If he desires any assist of any type or wishes pointers of any type, then all of the seniors assist for the day. The senior who informs approximately the policies of the organization does  tell about the Greater Post, further to all the posts of the senior, he also can be helped.

Old members were once upon a time 'new member'. I am sure nobody has forgotten this. So the old members are bound to help the new members clearing their doubts and correcting them when ever they make a mistake.

Welcome.  Dear friend, of course everyone welcomes new members to the forum.  This forum is like a family and everyone here has one purpose.  So everyone will work in a concerted manner to support themselves and give support and advice to the rest of the members of the forum.  The benefit of both is that the development of the forum will increase.  So after the newcomers join the forum, work according to all the rules.  Create relevant and constructive posts.  As if people accept easily and increase reputation.

Hello friend, I am also a beginner in this forum, but the thing that I found from the older members is welcome and encouragement, and I found many topics from old members warning new members to make mistakes and advising them to follow the correct rules, it is good to have support and help In this forum

Yes of course every newbies can learn new things and can teach us new things. I think every newbies should read the rules first so they can understand the how thing works here. I've been here for a couple month and some newbies not doing their research and gives us wrong information or they make spam posts. I am not saying all of them are doing that. If you try to improve your knowledge about crypto with creating useful content, i think it'll be better for all of us.

• +2 1

although it has been a very short time that i entered this forum, I noticed that the people are very friendly around here so yes I think beginners are welcome as long as they dont violate the forum rules and keep spamping useless posts 

• +1 1

You may be saying that right but i just want tiadd one thing here is that the new members are not sometimes really new, they have good experience with crypto and although they are new according to their post and account, but their knowledge may be more than anything else 

Hi friend you are very right cryptocurrency first person is very much and they are from the heart, we do well and will tell them to work here according to the rules regulation and earn their money by working hard and diligently. 

On 12/13/2020 at 2:10 PM, rtan0220 said:

Hi crypto friends! As a new member here I just want to share my experienced about what I notice to some members. As I read forums of other members here, I notice that some members are not that okay to the new members because some of them are not doing or creating quality post. However, some members are okay with it, in fact,  I also  seeing post of other members especially the old one's who are giving advice and encouragement to other new members. And as a new member, I really appreciate seeing post like that.  

How about you? Are new  members are really welcome  to  you?

Welcome to cryptotalk family .

I would like to advice you to read the rules & regulations of the forum carefully in about forum section & than try your  best to follow it . 

Read topics & replies carefully as much as you can . It will increase your knowledge  & information about cryptocurrency . That helps you a lot in your journey in cryptocurrency & here at cryptotalk.

All new members are welcome and we need to follow the good things that they usually do and be sure to grow with them there is a lot of work to which one needs to really keep on understanding right mowe there are different levels of posting and knowledge is what really matters right now and if we dont produce that we continue to fail so to me its important we keep on growing and producing the right ideas out of it

Mate, I believe that the old here in the discussion invite the new individuals and consistently give them a hand so they can advance in the work and become great, yet the individuals who are not greeting are the ones who enter the gathering with the point of bringing in cash just without premium in building up the gathering and giving important data.

Yes! Why not? New members are really wellecomed on cryptotalk.seniors always say wellcome to new comming members. They tell them the rules and regulations of cryptotalk.they always help the new members.there is no problems for new members because seniors are always available to help them.

• +1 1

I really encourage all new users and tell them welcome to your forum, it's our platform it's not for just some one or for old user,I'm old here and I don't have problems with new users I advice them if I can and make them happy to work here with us,this is the power of our forum

New members may need a while to understand how the forum works and to understand the crypto field. I think that after writing the first 100 posts, they will gain a little experience and information and be able to participate effectively in the forum. 

Greetings everyone, in fact, I welcome all new members and think we should always help. On my part, I always try to help the new members of the forum by providing good and useful guidance to them through answering their questions and supporting them positively, and this support should be by everyone here.

• +2 1

I always welcome new members here and I`m ready to help them if they are friendly and can confirm they don`t know something and need help. I say this because sometimes I see some people who don`t have knowledge, think they are the best and they are too self-esteemed. I don`t like to help such people. Be friendly and I will be friendly too 

• +3 1

Newcomers may have a little difficulty joining the forum at first. But they should help us. Friendships with them should rise in our home. They may be new today, but one day they will be as old as I am, and will have experience about the forum. Newcomers also want seniors to help them. I like to help them.