About deleting posts and topics - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali zaore

About deleting posts and topics

Hi friend there are many reasons of the deletion of the posts like the useless , meaningless, and plagiarized post are deleted by the moderators . And sometimes we didn't make our post according to the rules of the forum this kind of posts also deleted. Therefore I would like to say that we should make the effective and informative posts for getting good reputation.

Yes my dear posts and comments are deleting by the admin due to bad or unuseful posts so try to learn before to post anything in this forum and always post a useful and helpful comments for the member and always try to posts comment about the forum and trading then your topics and posts will never delete by the admin.

Hi friend, on the subject that they are deleting post, not only does it happen to you to most people they are deleting the publications that are considered useless or that their information is not correct so to speak, you must take into consideration that to get there At 100 posts, which is the goal we all have, the only posts that count are those found in yobit and not in cryptotalk, therefore here in cryptotalk they can have a number of posts, but in yobit there may be less, what Which affects you to reach 100 posts and later to get paid for the different campaigns that are in yobit that are those of talk and btc. I recommend that you look at your yobit account and see how many useful posts my have.

It's not easy to find out. But you can see the difference between the number of posts and dlrs. messages. This value is the number of deleted posts per day :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

I feel if you're atopic position is not very abiding has been wanting country error after that its office may well be withheld the opposite important issues powerful to illustrate the office can be neither here nor there to the overall encryption beaver state affiliate marketing.

You will also be deleted from 100 posts and whatever you do will be deleted. When a post is incorrect or similar to someone else's, it will be deleted. Moderators keep checking and  this is their job. You can check in your yobit account how many of your posts have been deleted. 

Edited by Prettylado9
  • +2 1

I think if our posts are deleted then it is not a mistake of forum we should not be hyper on forum bbut except our mistake that if we make useful post then the forum will not delete them if the form considered that our post is not good and valuable for other people so our post will be deleted.

• +3 1

My buddy, there are many reasons to delete your posts and being a newbie. I suppose the purpose is which you do no longer abide by way of the discussion board rules, otherwise you do not percentage beneficial posts, or less than 100 characters, so I advise you to carefully examine the discussion board rules, and you may find out the number of your deletion of your posts through evaluating your posts on the Cryptotalk profile with the number of your posts on yobit and you will be capable of discover amount of deletion.

• +2 1

Because first completely hunderd post and after start a week so deleted ppst i think meaningless or not valueable topics post then it is deleted.  If you create meaningful post then this post should not deleted. 

I don't know whether we can precisely find which among our many posts was deleted. Posts and topics are being removed when they are repeated simultaneously. They can also get deleted when they lack informations and is misleading. Try to create topics and posts with your own contents and never copy-paste from any other sources. Also make sure that the content being shared is informative and not misleading.

Edited by Mariya Rodriguez
Unknowingly pressed save button.

Dear Friend! You will know about your useful forum posts from yobit account. There you have to go there and see how much the useful posts are remaining. If you want that your posts don't deleted then you have to make useful posts. 

I think if your post is deleted then we should focus on our work and make good and informative post we should make some research about any topic and then make a post because the form delete only those post that are not useful and does not contain any informative material.

• +1 1

I check my posts on the yobit page in the cryptotalk campaign there I can see how many posts have been taken as useful and how many have been deleted, I can also see the date that post was deleted, that's the way I use to check my total useful posts.

Yes your post will be deleted if you reply to topics without useful content and your topics will be deleted when you create they are not useful, reasonable and meaningful to the forum, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

If you create useless or bad quality topic it will be deleted. So don't create useless topics. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. So write carefully.

Some times posts may be deleted due to some reasons like it doesn't have 100 characters or the content of the post is just useless. To check that your post is deleted or not you can compare the number or posts on cryptotalk with the posts on your yobit account.

Don't worry because your topics or post are deleted what matter most is how can you stop it from happening.it is advise that you most legit information about the forum and ensure you don't post low quality content and avoid copy and paste.

In this forum at your profile you will see how much total post you have put. If you look at yobi account then you will see how much useful post you have put  on each day. By comparing these two you will know how much post of yours get deleted. I am very new to this forum that's why I don't have much knowledge on these things.

Yes deleteting of topics and posts are part of this forum. Your from your first 100 posts, you will loss some posts also. But we can't see which posts have been deleted. Thanks.

Ok, I don't know about this, because I'm new here. I'm learning a few basics and reading the rules here. In my view, if your article is not beneficial to anyone, it has been removed. Second, the post must contain at least 100 characters if you wish to have a positive reputation.

dear friends i am new cumer i have done 60 posts.the post deleted .reason is the post is not write good and it is useless therefore they got deleted .the only first 100 posts deleted which are not good according to moderator.

Hello, if it is true that our publications are eliminated because they do not maintain a good topic raised and that they do not comply with the established standards.
Regarding your question that you ask, about how to know if some of our publications have been deleted? Well, you can find the answer if you enter the new capain section within the yobit exchange, of course if you have already linked your account If not, it is advisable to do it, just that way, it is as you will know, if any of your publications have been deleted.
At the bottom you will see a table, which makes mention of everything, both valid publications, as published during the day, etc., I hope this article will help you, greetings.

I don't really know why the posts have deleted,  but I think some topics have been deleted from Cryptotalk forum, so that all posts on this topic deleted.

So, if you want to know your really number of posts , you have to see the number of your posts on Yopit , that number is the real posts which Cryptotalk have counted for you.

Hello my friend, with regard to deletion, the deletion is done from the 100 free posts or from the 20 daily posts if there is a problem in the post such as spelling errors or repetition or it contains less than 100 characters. The problem can also be from the post itself and not from your comment, so the post and the comments within it are deleted