About deleting posts and topics - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali zaore

About deleting posts and topics

My friends, most of us know why the posts or topics raised were deleted, but I have several questions: Was it deleted from the first 100 posts and how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

• Useful or interesting 17
  • +1 9
  • +2 8
  • +3 11
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

3 minutes ago, Ali zaore said:

My friends, most of us know why the posts or topics raised were deleted, but I have several questions: Was it deleted from the first 100 posts and how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

No how. As i see, you have only 85 posts so far, so, technically, yes, they are deleted from the first 100 posts. I have my posts deleted every day, but that's not a result of their uselessness. The thing is, that some topics are deleted at all, and all the comments disappear as well.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Hello friend, on the subject that they are deleting post, not only does it happen to you to most people they are deleting the publications that are considered useless or that their information is not correct so to speak, you must take into consideration that to get there At 100 posts, which is the goal we all have, the only posts that count are those found in yobit and not in cryptotalk, therefore here in cryptotalk they can have a number of posts, but in yobit there may be less, what Which affects you to reach 100 posts and later to get paid for the different campaigns that are in yobit that are those of talk and btc. I recommend that you look at your yobit account and see how many useful posts you have.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

There are different reasons why posts get deleted. These reasons include posts that do not have up to 100 characters in its composition, duplicate or outright plagiarized posts etc. Post get deleted from the first 100 and the subsequent 20 per day posts. 

To know if your posts are getting deleted,  compare your number of posts on cryptotalk profile to that of useful posts on yobit account. You will see the difference there.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Deletion is done in the event that the post is not useful or less than 100 characters and deletion will be from 100 posts, and then also the deletion will be from 20 posts that are published on a daily basis so that we know if the letter is done by knowing your posts and their number in cryptotalk and the number of posts in Yobit When comparing them you discover the deletion

There are so many reason behind that.may be the number of character for this comment is less than charactistic .or may be you don't follow the rules of this forum.an see your senior comments.tru to give your best.

• +1 1

Moderators constantly delete posts and topics that are not useful, so you should always write useful posts and topics so that your posts are not deleted and do not comment on useless topics so that your responses are not deleted as well.

You can check it in yobit, there it will indicate you how many publications of the 20 realized ones were validated, takes into account that your commentary can be valid, but if they eliminate the post where you commented your commentary also it will be eliminated... Good luck and success 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes there are some topics and posts are deleteing.it has the main reason that if we use useless topics and useless topics post then it is clear admin delete this so clear that write the real contents.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Some posts are deleted due to good knowledge, lack of likes and comments due to being experienced.

To know if your posts are getting deleted,  compare your number of posts on cryptotalk profile to that of useful posts on yobit account. You will see the difference there.

Thank you
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Some of my posts are deleted and many times I see that the number of useful posts is decreasing. So I always try to be informative, and to express my opinion in 100 characters . Now my delete post is getting less.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

My friend, I advise you to pay attention to the quality of your posts that you share with members, then you will not delete your posts and you will not need anyone to explain to you about them, but when you publish low-quality posts, they will be deleted for you and the number of your posts will be reduced and this is not desirable for us because we are tired and write and it is better to take good care of our writing so as not Are deleted.

Hi @Ali zaore  A few posts are delete due on great information, absence of preferences and remarks due to being capable, which might be with us while it might likewise be of significance as indicated by the installment estimation. Containing posts are spared by eliminating them from our container account. , The rest are typical and repetitive posts.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

some posts and comments are deleted to make the payment better, these are comments and posts that are not useful for the forum. Posts with 100 characters and good information and interesting information are hard to delete, so it would be better if you do it according to what I told you.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

Because of useless your post will be delete by the moderator you should post on useful topic and post should be useful otherwise they will not paid for useless and deleted topics and posts.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

You will know when your posts is deleted when you link your crypto talk account on yobit.yobit only counts useful post made on the forum. To prevent your posts from getting deleted, make sure your publications are useful and informative.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

In order to be paid you need to have over 100 posts in your account that are useful. Therefore if you have posts that are being deleted you will need to make up for them in order to maintain a rate at above 100 posts. This is the only way that you be able to get paid from the forum for each of your posts. When you fall below the 100 post mark you are then not eligible for your payment and as such you won't be rewarded for your posts. All the best in this forum. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Following the rules and learning from people with more experience will help us create useful publications for everyone and that will bring us benefits, good reputation and profits. I have noticed that in yobit it also shows you your useful publications and when they delete one there they subtract it

I have very little experience in this of the publications, but I think I can answer you since they just deleted one of me, a negative point appears and it is not reflected on my wall, in addition to that if you have it associated with yobit it will say that it was deleted, that is my little experience in the forum but I hope it has served you as something friend.

• +5 1

My friends I completely agree with you. But our those posts and topics get deleted that got no useful information .So if we follow the rules and regulations of the forum . Then our comments and topics will not be deleted

• +5 1

I am very new to this forum . My friend plz tell me why our posts and topics get deleted. Plz let me know if some one know how our topics and posts will be saved

@Ali zaore Normally there are general rules that need to be complied with and which act as guidance during the creation of any post and topic for them not to get deleted such as the post needs to be useful and informative, needs to be unique in order to avoid plagiarism, needs to have more than 100 characters with useful contents and needs to use simple words that can be easily understood by another forum members, so you can visit "About forum" section to read and understand well the forum terms and conditions

download (4).png

Well I have no knowledge about this because I am new here. I learn some basics and read the rules here. In my opinion I think when your post is not useful for others it has been deleted. Secondly your post must have at least 100 characters if you want good reputation.

About deleting post and topic is something you need to know about it and I would explain to you how that , Hello my friend. You can find out about this by logging into your account on the yobit platform and comparing the number of posts you have made with the posts counted on the platform. I hope that I have been of benefit to you. So I hope I answer about your question brother . And i hope the batter for us . Good luck 

this is good topic friend. we are know that some post are delete this problem face every member this site. so that we have must follow this site rules and regulation but i think we have must post this site use full.

thanks