Is it possible? Friends tell me. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Is it possible? Friends tell me.

This question also arise in my mind but according to my point of view, It should not be fair to give the same rating to the posts in the same topic. You can rate the best post in your topic and you can rate further in descending order according to your own point of view and logically speaking, it is not possible to give the same rating to the posts in the same topic.

• +3 1

The ratings you give has to be what you think, but if you just give the same to all it can be thought by the forum you are spamming them. Each like or dislike means you have a reason to give, and I think that it is also best to give a description on it, if you have something given that is an extreme. But if you give 5 stars to all posts it is like spamming.

My friend, I do not recommend that you give more than one person a good rating that may lead to your ban because they think you are engaged in fraud or fraud you should beware of this mistake.

• +5 1

Dear, according to my information that I have gained, we cannot give the same evaluation to the posts on one topic, otherwise they will be banned, so we have to work and read the forum rules more to avoid these problems.

My friend i don't think that you can give the same rating to the comments at the same posts try to the best comment and give it high rate 

Yes, giving +4 or any other similar ratings to other content on the same subject is not a problem because it all depends on the credibility of the post; if it contains important and useful content, it should be rewarded with positive experience; if it contains fake or pointless content, it should be given a bad credibility.

All my dear friends who are New member in the forum for the purpose of earnings on-line crypto currency, they need to be careful. To post positive response your do not cheeting content.

Thanks. We have to rate each other. You can gain a reputation by rating here. Which is very important. If you are interested in working here, you can do something good. Also, I suggest you, embarrassing in this forum without the necessary topics. Do not present information.

Yes, you can comment, like, and rate people in succession, but you should stay away from repetition because it is possible that the moderators will ban you or warn you.

Hello dear. I think there is no problem with giving the same rating on two posts on the same topic. But it is better to diversify the interactions and not give a positive evaluation of a bad post or vice versa.

Why, brother, there may be a reaction to a post on some subject, what is there to ban it, but yes, it is up to the poster

On 12/11/2020 at 11:58 PM, Hammad 123 said:

Hello friends. I don't about it so i want to ask all of you. Can we give same rating to the posts in one topic? 

For example,  if one post consist of useful content we give this post +5 rating and another post also have good content in that topic? Can we give the same rating +5 to that post?  Is it possible or not? 

I think dear we can easily do this but we should just distribute it equally like we should not cheat with the moderator because they can ban us and like this we can lose our account so be careful and you should only give likes to the good post.

• +2 1

If you give the same evaluation to more than one person on the same topic, this is considered a violation or an attempt to cheat, and you are banned from this forum policy, do not sign yourself in this problem. Give different evaluations according to the usefulness of each post.

• +1 1

According to my information on this topic, we should not give the same evaluations to similar topics, and we must be careful to give the appropriate evaluation for each topic so that what we do is not considered mere fraud and without benefit.

• +1 1

Hello, of course, you can give more than one post a positive rating +5, but it is preferable to always diversify between positive evaluations such as +1 or +2 and many more also in order to avoid the answers being too similar and may expose you to warning points or a complete ban

According to my experience, I do not think that it is possible to give the evaluation fee for one topic. To be more sure, review the rules of this forum.

Hello friend, I think that the reputations is very nessesary because that determine our payment in the cryptotalk platform, but mind you, if you give this kind of reputation, then you are risky your stay in the cryptotalk platform because it's sounds like a reputation cheating, thank you so much.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. My friend, you can't do that, you have to read the comment Well it is find it worth progress, don't it there in front of you much of the information is not progressing at the hotel one because not all publications or comment there with the same information. there are comments there are a lot of information. Another comment has less information than the first publication, so we give the highest rating to the first publication. However you will not be exposed to warnings from this forum. You have to be careful in it. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +2 1

Hello my friend .. We can interact well and give evaluations in a large way for publications that can enrich our technological skills, improve the level of communication and know more about the subject of digital currencies that will benefit this site and ourselves at the same time .. all thanks to everyone

We should give ratings according to the quality of the post if post have good idea and related to this platform then we should give it good ratings and having bad ideas or meaningless idea then we should give negative rating. 

Hello my friend, I think we cannot give the same evaluation to the same topic. You have to be careful, as it may lead to a ban

Indeed it's conceivable you can give rating numerous book to a similar post on the off chance that you like simply need don't finish all your response that you have in a day since, in such a case that you arrive at your cutoff points 50 every day you can't give another rating to any posts

• +2 1

Welcome my friend no I don't think we can evaluate repeatedly and at the same time every post contains a specific topic of certain importance and on this basis we put the evaluation good luck 

Dear friend, it is entirely likely that when we click every topics and view anyone's article, if we find that article helpful and like it, we can give it a plus 5 rating, and if we send the same topic a plus five rating. However, if we find another post that is really interesting and we like it, we must give the positive rating to a usefull post because it was made by a hard work.