Is it possible? Friends tell me. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Is it possible? Friends tell me.

All I know about this topic is that we must be careful not to give the same evaluation, and I have often heard about that. so you have to be very careful when giving the ratings to the topics or comments, not to give the same grade. The rules of the forum do not seem to be entirely clear, there is a lot of confusion both in new members and in older members.

Dear friend, I can't say anything about it because I'm completely new here, So I don't know much about that, But in my opinion you can give a rating again maybe, My information may be wrong or right,  I can't say anything about thirst

• +1 1

My friend in my opinion this is not bad but important is that my friend what is person deserve it that you give him or her +5 reputation . If he or she deserves it than it is no problem other you can get warning point to this case. 

My friend, it is great to give a good evaluation of useful posts with rich and meaningful content, but in order to avoid warning you, getting into trouble and making mistakes unintentionally, I advise you not to give the same evaluation to more than one post, thus protecting yourself and your account from problems

• +2 1

Well my friend, I don't think it helps to give the same rating to different comments on the same post even if they don't affect anything. Because each publication contains a different scientific value, so there must be a discrepancy in the evaluation as long as there is a discrepancy in the values

My friend, I am new to this forum and according to my evaluation of this thing, I think that it does not answer giving the same evaluation for all stages

Well useful, meaningful and helpful contents deserve positive reputation or reactions, so don't be confused any more you can give possitive reputation to any post that deserves it, and keep to remember you can only give 50 reactions per day but mate you should never give plus five rating to any one your account can be in a risk if you do this .The person to whom you are giving will remain safe but your account will be in review for it.

Welcome my friend, I think that we cannot do this because there is a classification of posts, there are useful posts, but there are better posts that deserve better evaluation and higher than other posts because there is always the best.

My dear friend, not all members write with the same quality. Each member here has special capabilities, interest and focus on work different from others, so not all comments will be of the same benefit and quality, so it is not possible to put the same evaluation for several comments in the same publication.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, what I know is that we cannot give the same evaluation to two topics that are completely similar in idea, it can be considered fraud or something similar, but I have seen many people give the same evaluation for a topic and a comment, either of two topics or two comments, I do not think, this is what I saw, I do not know more,sorry my friend.

My friend, as far as I know the subject, you should be careful about how you give others a reputation. 

You should not give the same rating to consecutive posts on the same topic.

Try to give only those who deserve and what they deserve.

• +2 1

Hello, how are you, my friend cannot be given the same rating because there are always differences in topics, even if they are simple. Therefore, it is not preferable for someone to raise the same topic if another member has already raised it.

Actually i hope we can give same or different positive ratings to the different posts and it doesn't matter about same or different reputation and i think its the matter of positive reputation or rating to be a useful post. That's it.

Dear you can give but I think not maximum you should read the post carefully and base of that you have to choose rating for that post Maximum post will be for such excellent post that have gigantic information which help alot..

Hello dear, we must give a multiple description for the same post and I think if you want. I just do not complete all of your reactions so I think it depends on your desire if you like the post from what you can evaluate and thank you very much

• +3 1

Of course we can. In this we are not limited by moral principles, laws and rules of the forum, so we can safely put +5 in these two topics.

I think that there is no problem in giving the same evaluation to more than one successive topic, but do not continue to put the same evaluation for all topics, especially if these topics are different in terms of content quality, then this is considered fraud and a warningpoint will be given to you.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Giving a rating is one of the best things in this forum, where you can give ratings from +1 to +5 if you like the post, and according to what I know, you cannot give the same rating to one post.

• +4 1

My friend, you cannot give the same rating because that would expose you to a point of warning
The evaluation should be different
You can check this in the forum rules

My friend, I think we should give every post a reputation commensurate with the content, and we shouldn't be unfair to anyone because of the diversity in the reputation. If you fear this, allow plenty of time between each review. I hope everyone reads this post and shares their opinion with me.

Dear friend, thank you for this great post, but I think you cannot give the same positive evaluation to two effective posts on the same topic, so avoid doing this because warning points will be sent and also if this is repeated, you will be banned. Thank you very much.

Dear friend, thank you for this great post, but I think you cannot give the same positive evaluation to two effective posts on the same topic, so avoid doing this because warning points will be sent and also if this is repeated, you will be banned. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Of course, we can give the same evaluation to several comments on the same topic, so there is no problem and the most important thing is that we continue to give ratings.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear friend. In fact, it is a mistake to give the same ratings to all posts, especially +5 unless the post carries a large amount of useful information and is really interesting and explains things that are beneficial to everyone in the cryptocurrency industries. Otherwise, you should give positive reputation points to posts according to their quality, and you should give negative points to posts that are not helpful, but I exclude our new colleagues who did not complete the first hundred posts to give them a chance to develop and succeed in coding talk.

• +3 1

Certainly, you can give the same evaluation to more than one topic, but on the condition that it is really useful and provides new information and I hope not to give emotional evaluations to unhelpful topics.

The rules of this forum are clear, you can't give the same reputation to many of members, it may consider this forum as spam, so I advise you to give real evaluations to each person according to his work.

• +2 1