I finally realized where I went wrong - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis1410

I finally realized where I went wrong

Everyone should read the section (about the forum), after which the comment and the participation. In this way, we keep our comments from being deleted. We are in the forum in an organized environment that must preserve its order.

This is exactly must of the reason why the post of the members of this platform are deleted because an appropriate topic or post is created in an unappreciated section in this platform and any topic that is deleted will be deleted together with the comment from the members.

Yes you may be right your realise your mistake earlier everyone learn from mistake and never be deleted in this forum while working on your comment deleted you too little mistake we should avoid them seeks New tricks.

• +4 1

There are many explanations for the deletion of our blogs, and I am personally influenced by it. I believe that most of the topics on which we responded were removed due to a breach of the rules or for other reasons, and that our comments were also deleted as a result. It's very stressful, and I believe there should be a better remedy for this kind of deletion so it's not our fault if anything goes wrong with the deletion of post.

It is mentioned that failure is the pillar of success.  You must learn from your failure.  It is really cool for everyone to admit their mistake, realize where they have done wrong, and strive to correct their mistake.  In my opinion, the publication of each section must be appropriate to the nature of the section. We publish our posts are deleted and the moderators do all of this.  Maybe the posts are not related to the topic, so if moderators delete them, we need to publish what we have published.

Yes, if we do not try ourselves and make mistakes and learn from our mistakes, we will not be able to complete the road and get the goal, but in order not to be banned and delete the post, we have to make sure of the topic before publishing it.

• +2 1

So many section onthis forum and it good if we make post according to section base. So with this our poaring delete ratio can be decrease.  So as beginner we don't know which is righ place for this post. So it good if we read rhe rules and must post according to the level of forum. So if we read other post and then we can leaen how we can make a usefull post. If we movw from one section to other then we can identify which topic is for section. When we know about thia things then we can perform well and can make more usefull post. So learn about things and make things right.

You must respect each session and post the exact post on it; for beginners, it is not about the platform and it is not like a wallet or exchange; someone with the right topic and anyone should respect it to prevent any post being deleted; additionally, don't post duplicate one search before posting

Nowadays, because of not posting on topics,  modater deletes our posts and this platform .And you write the right post, on old topics.

This is something common in our introduction since we do not know the functionality of the forum, you should not worry.  It is good that you have realized your mistake which speaks very well about you and you do your job very well.

It is a pity what happened to you my friend
But it is good that you knew the reason for the deletion of the posts and informed us of your experience in order to avoid the scourge of this error.
There are also reasons to delete posts, which are violating the rules and terms
Good luck to everyone

We are all exposed to mistakes and we face difficulties, but the important thing is that you are aware and face these mistakes, and this is what we like to understand in the encrypted currency forum. We must understand the rules we adhere to. We work to create useful topics in the sections assigned to them so that none of our publications is deleted.

Yes dear this is good thing realizing your daily failures is much important for us.In this way we can learn too much methods of success and achieve our goals.So.focus on this process for succesive path. 

We are all subject to error, but this is not a problem
The important thing is to learn from mistakes and maintain our positive evaluation here
Laws are drawn up for us to follow
In order to organize the work here, so everyone must adhere to it

Yes, my dear friend.  In order to avoid the issue of deleting posts here in the encrypted speech, we must be very careful in this regard.  There are several sections here in the coding forum, including the beginners section, so you must pay attention when posting posts in any section we can publish in order to avoid deleting the post and we have done a good job without wasting time.

You may be right. There are a variety of other explanations why posts are removed. Members should follow your recommendations and post in the relevant areas. Often, to avoid creating redundant posts, check to see if the one you're thinking of has been done before.

It is good that you know your mistake in order to avoid repetition and correct it. I hope everyone will listen to your advice and publish their topics in their own section, and you must be careful and abide by all the rules and conditions in this forum to do the right work and move forward.

My dear friend, most of us joined this forum and made the same mistakes because we did not know anything about this forum or cryptocurrencies, but with the passage of time we became aware of our mistakes
Thanks for your advice

It's good to learn from your mistakes and understand why the age calculator takes so long to find information on the forum. There are many errors that will cause your post to be deleted; however, we will not be able to identify all of them, and as we progress, we will be able to identify them all.

I congratulate you, my friend, for discovering your mistake. Now you can avoid it and continue your work flexibly, and I thank you for sharing this information Participation and cooperation is what causes us to rise in this forum

Well congratulations my friend, you‘ve made a development , believe me or not your posts will continue to be better . but you will still have to face post deleting , that's because the forum care about quality

Welcome, my friend, it is good for you to understand what is wrong with you so that you do not fall into it again I hope you strive well and understand the rules of the forum in order to be well Palt

That's great to here.it is an advice for beginners to understand the forum and carefully share your thoughts and comments I'm the appropriate section it will help you to improve in the forum and your posts will also not be deleted by the moderator.

My dear it is good for you that you realize your mistake. A genius person always seek from their mistakes and find the reason of the mistake and never repeat it again. I think dear mistakes is the part of life we never give up on our mistake we always teach lesson from our mistakes.

On 12/11/2020 at 3:38 PM, luis1410 said:

Thank you very much, my dear friend, for this valuable information resulting from your personal experience, with which you will provide assistance to many of the new participants with us, and I am happy to be the first of them. I repeat my thanks to you.