I finally realized where I went wrong - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis1410

I finally realized where I went wrong

Yes, my friend, you must carefully choose the section in which you want to post.
There are also many other reasons to delete your post, which is that it is often repeated and does not contain valuable and useful information at all.
It could also be shorter than required or contain grammatical errors.
You must take into account all of these things when you publish a topic in order not to delete it.

• +2 1

New members should watch out for your mistake and be wary

The work here requires little patience and must also avoid repetitive topics

And to abide by the rules of work here

• +1 1

We should consistently focus when needing to distribute new points, try not to spread arbitrary ones, and focus on the substance of these subjects regarding valuable data and an unmistakable and appealing style, and above all, to distribute them in the part dedicated to them.

There are many reasons for banning posts, with the passage of time you will have more experience and your mistakes will become less and there must be such mistakes at the beginning of work.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course there are topics that are deleted. Be careful not to comment on the topic of the same topic. We are in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money

That is really good to find our mistakes. Because mistakes cam destroy our life, dreams, and opportunities that can be gotten from somewhere. Sometimes, it is difficult to find our mistake for correction and we lose opportunities as continuously mistakes.

Good morning my dear friends ..

Of course, my dear friends, when you enter the Youtube page, there is an option to send my balance, click on it, and your money will be sent to the wallet immediately without any problems. It is very easy as it is found in the notification attached to the picture.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +3 1

We should do better for us keep working it is very good for you you realized your mistakes I hope you do very well and make your account grow very soon greetings and and welcome to cryptotalk

I agree with you
All members should know the correct section in which to post their posts and find out if the idea of its topic has been published before to avoid deletion and then review the rules section before starting anything.

You do not have to my friend, everything will be fine, do not be sad, you can start over and start working hard from the beginning, and your situation will completely improve. Do not be afraid and we are all with you to help you
Good luck, my friend

welcome Dear . The important thing is that you discovered the error so that it is not repeated and you lose your post. Always pay attention to where you are posting, to good content, and to enforce the rules well.

Yes, we beginners often make mistakes due to our lack of knowledge but it is okay for everyone to make mistakes in the beginning. The person who does not make mistakes is someone who did not try, and I also still face some difficulties, but I do not let that prevent me from working persistently.

• +3 1

This is one of the common preachers, as we find that there are topics that are shared in the inappropriate section, perhaps due to a lack of understanding of the nature of the sections and moving between them. Thank you

• +1 1

I dear it's good to see that you have realized your mistake and make a promise to yourself to avoid that again . There are many members here who do that mistake on regular basis and in the end complain about getting their posts deleted. I think they should throughly check their doings where they got wrong .

I believe you are in a strong place. After you've joined this platform, you'll need to familiarize yourself with the platform's rules and regulations until you can post. If you want to get the most out of cryptotalk, try to make your posts more insightful and original.

Hello my friend Yes, taking into account the content of each section here in cryptotalk is necessary in order to avoid gaining warning points, for example, or delete the post. I think that is one of the rules that must be observed.

• +1 1

This is very good thing that you have learnt from your mistakes a genius person always  learn from mistakes so you are a very  members of this forum.good luck for your future. Try to avoid these in future.we will also try to avoid these mistakes that you have mentioned.

Dear friend... These days we're posting at the information subjects .We create are deleting by using moderator this platform but if we create new topic from submit in a great for phase are we able to could be very profitable improvement as we don't get deleted there..thanks. 

• +1 1

Yes this is very important, remember and not mistake again to put your articles in the mistaken section because the section need to have certain topics and not about other field. But also it can be something else. You must search the forum for a post that will be looking like yours have the same topic. If there is another post then you are making a duplicate and it is not allowed but to be deleted.

Every time we made a mistake we learn. So it's a good thing that you took a lesson out of your mistake. This step by step learning will be helpful for you afterward. This passion is in fact required for everyone working there.

Yes, this is true .. We must choose the topic very carefully .. We must know to which section this topic we will write to avoid deleting our posts .. I wish success to everyone

Mistakes are meant for learning from and not to be repeated, so you did well as you learn from your mistake and adjust to the standard, I hope that the new members in the forum will also adopt the same mentality, and avoid mass deletion of posts in cryptotalk forum, thank you so much.

Yes my friend wish you more in are the sections after completing our first 100 posts because if we will stay in beginner section then we can not get proper knowledge about this platform and also we should create good and useful ideas for this platform

• +1 1

I was some issues regarding my posts and comments which deleted daily. I was worried why it's happening. Than I searched about this problem and come to know that my comments don't have sufficient knowledge about the topic. Now I have overcome that problem.