I finally realized where I went wrong - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis1410

I finally realized where I went wrong

The main reason for deleting posts in this forum is because these posts violated one of the forum rules, or the topic on which you commented was deleted, which led to your post being deleted.

It is very good to learn and know where you made the mistake to be able to correct it and not make it again. I am glad that you look for your mistake and correct it since we have improved our learning and our mistakes.

Deleting posts Do not post topics that are not useful for that. Topics or comments are deleted. For this, you have to write the topics in the correct way and be useful for everyone in order for many members to benefit from them

Hi my friend, that was a good information about the forum. Post deletion is a recent problem faced by the forum members especially by newbies. This will be a useful information for all..

Thanks for your post mate, deleted problem in this forum is the main problem, I say fault is our we not share post right category, as a result our post getting deleted everyday, so if we share right content in right category than our post deleted problem will decrease.

• +1 1

It good to have basic knowledge of what you want to do so that you won't have a wasted effort. There is no room for copy and paste here. If your post violated any of the cryptotalk rules then it become trash and it will be deleted. Now that you shared this with us, it will be helpful to the up coming member.

Mate, there are many reasons for deletion of post, like if you don't follow the rules and regulations your post might get deleted or if your post is not according to the topic. For a better topic you need to make a post of at least 100 words and should have a nice information about topic.

Undoubtedly, the first thing to do is always read the rules, and these are some of them, as well as knowing that the topics cannot be repeated and this is something that they do not know a lot and then they wonder why they are erased and it is something that always happens.

• +2 1

Thanks for the information. I, too, at the very beginning of the path, constantly did not understand why more than half of the posts I wrote were removed, but skill comes only with experience. So practice and read the forum rules so that all your posts are useful!

Some time it happens the one plans it on like me most of my replies is in the beginners section before write on about forum it take me like two whole days not to talk about some other forums. 

• +1 1

The truth is we need to find and put together the power to me its really be sure to work and put together the good effort that are easy to grow with , , so to me we need to find the good  effort to the greatest effort of   we have to be careful how we post we can be good in what we do , we need to find solutions to what we do, its really important so that we can be able ot avoid mistakes . so avoid making mistakes that will cost you 

@davy22 @glory50

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

That, is one of the reasons why they delete a post but you should also take into account that if they delete a post where we made a comment our post will also be deleted, also the cut and paste and make duplicate posts, all these reasons lead to the elimination of a comment

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Very cool to know where our mistake is not so renounced and we will feel more posts so it is very important to know where we are publishing our posts and any section, so do not delete us and are doing without a result.

Hello everyone, we must work with much concentration on this type of forum, not to make that kind of mistake, but there are also other factors that may cause them to delete your posts, I recommend that you review the rules of the forum, so you can familiarize yourself with the platform.

• +1 2

Every day the moderators work on removing posts that do not provide useful content to the forum, so that is an explanation of the decrease in the counter on Yobit.
Although the most frequent case is that your counter decreases because when they delete a post the comments associated with it are removed.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Nowadays we are posting on the news topics .we  create are deleting  by moderator this platform but if we create new topic from  post in a good for section can we will be very profitable development as we don't get deleted there 

On 12/11/2020 at 6:38 PM, luis1410 said:

I have been writing for this forum for about a week.
I don't understand why some of my posts were deleted but now I understand. I think I was very clumsy.
In the beginners section, I shared the topics that should be shared in the about forum section.
I moved carelessly.
I suggest new friends to share their posts in the right category.
Everything will be better now.

There are numerous purposes behind the erasure of our posts and I am likewise a lot of influenced with it.I think most about the subjects on which we answered got erased because of any infringement of the principles or might be some different reasons and our consequently our remarks additionally gkt erased with it.Its truly baffling and I think there should be a legitimate answer for this sort of cancellation as it isn't our mix-up in the event that anything isn't right with the post.So arbitrator should consider the big picture.

I think you are right but there are many more reasons for post to get deleted I personally also experience the many problems by reaching 100 post and more Now also posts get delete that because of the cleaning processes in this forum.

There can be a lot of reason to delete posts, but the main reason is that when you do not comment or do not post related to crypto, the content is not good, then your post gets deleted, then you will try that from this post.  You will try to comment only on what is posted so that your post is not deleted. Have a nice day .

I   think the forum rules are really important to follow so work with them and find what would be the right thing to find solutions that work and to me @davy22 the most important thing is to gurantee yourself that you understand what you are doing because there is a strong sence of belonging once you know how this all situation goes that is very important look for that kind

• +2 1

It is a good thing to know where one is wrong and make an ammendment or by correcting to one's mistakes which might have always lead to deletion of our posts by the moderators. We should always be on the look out for where ever our flaws might be so as to avoid repetition of mistakes and in order to produce better idea where necessary. Our ideas should be productive enough to add more knowledges to the understanding of other members as well.

• +2 1

It is to understand. Good thing you could see where your fault was and be able to correct the mistake. When we publish topics in the wrong sections, they are eliminated when the moderators go to evaluate, another detail that we must take into account is not to publish topics that are already in the forum since they are taken as repeated and will also be eliminated. On the other hand, if we are dedicated to responding to other members' posts, we should try to evaluate these details because if the topic where we left our response is eliminated, our responses will also go with it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Thank you my friend. 

If you face a problem on this platform you should post that and our seniors can help you. 

Reminded that failure is the piller of success. 

You should learn from your fail. 

Stay cryptotalk hope you will success. 

Best of luck                 

Yes, nowadays our post is being deleted and the moderators are doing all this. Maybe the posts which are not related to the topic, so if the moderators delete them, then we need to post whatever we posted.